I'm genuinely curious...

I'm genuinely curious, why do liberals who think Donald Trump is literally Hitler want him to confiscate everyone's guns? Can i get a liberal red pill me on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-thursday-edition-1.4547153/it-feels-like-a-weeklong-indian-wedding-trudeau-gets-a-dressing-down-over-india-outfits-1.4547159
lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-deaths-and-injuries-statistics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he'll be out of office soon.

feelings > ideology > dragon dildos > logic

and what if he decides to set himself up as president for life?
you won't be able to fight it with no guns retard

Your flag really makes me think

They're irrational children.

Serious question, how many liberals do you think own guns? And of the ones that do, how many do you think own small handguns for home defense at most? What do you think the chances are a large amount of liberals own rifles that they ever even dream of using against the government? It doesn't matter if it is Trump who is the head of the executive, there is still a belief that Trump, at worst, is going to deport a lot of undocumented immigrants, maybe even people with visas. Nobody thinks he is going to round up jews or something, and if they did they'd probably riot.

there are no liberal redpills you filthy nigger

2024 isn't soon bruh

>be the cause of nearly 1,600 children under age 15

Where would those kids be without that gun? Won't you people please think of those poor kids?

>be conservashit
>fight tooth and nail against abortion cuz "muh babies gotta live"
>babies are born
>deny them welfare or any type of governmental help
>dont give a shit if polluted environment kills them
>dont give a shit if guns kill them
>dont give a shit if no healtcare access kills them
>keep raking in the shekels from NRA and AIPAC because you're greedy boomers
party of hypocrites

>I just woke up, it's still 2005 right guys?

>be dumbocrat
>worship Margaret Sanger who founded Planned Parenthood
>PP deliberately targets nogs but nothing done because "muh wymmin's rights"
>most gun violence committed by minorities
>ignore it coz das' raycis
>bend over backwards to appease Muslims who kill gays and treat women like dogs
>"durr religion of peace they're exotic not all Muslims"
>want illegal immigrants to vote and get gibs
>idolize Soviet Union for decades
>lose one election
>It's deh Rooskies!"

I can't speak for all of the liberals, but at least the ones I come across spew out the "first they came for the immigrants and I did nothing" mantra so they definitely think he wants to pursue some sort of governmental action against "the brown people".

oh I know its 2018 because the kike controlled government doesn't even try to hide it anymore

>he must be a liberal because he said something bad about conservatives
kys faggot

>be the cause of nearly 1,600 children under age 15
Holy shit! That gun was doing a lot of fucking 15 years ago. I guess that's why they call it the "A[nal]R[ape]-15[year olds].

They're too deep into the mind virus.
Last night I was debating with someone on Goybook and he claimed supporting the right to own "assault weapons" or "weapons of war" was "fascist" talking points.

Can you even imagine such a thing, these people legitimately think gun rights are fascist.

It's over. NRA is done. Hope you guys didn't join. Might
wanna hold off on that save yourself a conspiracy charge.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

These "survivor" kids are so naive it really makes me enraged, will they protest Coors Brewing when a drunk kills a family in his car?

But you don't understand, guns and mass shootings are scary. If the almighty government had all of the guns there would be no more crime.

Because it's Trump, that's all. He has a talent for rustling certain people's jimmies.

I think its because they think they're disarming Trump's militia. If only rural and suburban retards own guns. Then MAGA is Trump's Sturmabteilung (pre-June '34 SA) .

Fuck you I like guns and abortions.

>Coors Brewing when a drunk kills a family in his car?
I hate niggers so much I read that as 'coon' instead of coors. I've here forever

I agree with you user!

Lets meet halfway and ensure that guns are as regulated as abortions!

Because that way those racist rethuglicans will stop preventing all black women from aborting their children.

Leaf, I've been meaning to ask you cucks about trudeau in india. How do you see his shenanigans? My outsourced poo in the loo techs have started banting about your PM and I just sperg about y-y-you too.

It's not about confiscating everybodys guns it`s about making it more difficult for crazy people to obtain them.

The phillipines have a $75 bounty for shooting communists in the face. Seems like there might be some correlation there.

"THE PHILIPPINES president has offered a £340 bounty for each communist rebel killed by government forces in a bid to save on the state’s anti-insurgency costs"
>communist rebel
>government forces

>frying food in goddamn PCBs

Please tell me this is fake I don’t want to believe they are that bad. Does it actually taste good?

>It's not about confiscating everybodys guns
but it is, isn't it. The libs want to make guns illegal, they just know they have to do it slowly. Liberals are enemies of the state and should be arrested.

it's real. Same problem in china.

How man children under 15 exist at this point in time?

>pic related

>tell me this is fake I don’t want to believe they are that bad
Not fake user, niggers take UN bucks and infrastructure and just destroy it, they really have zero foresight or brains
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
I have no idea how they function

Because hitler did it and so they assume Trump will do it. Lol

I want to believe that, but when people fawn over Australia's gun buyback program, and the fact that the gun control advocates only come out of the woodwork after mass shootings which get a lot of publicity and are incredibly rare in the grand scheme of things, I have to believe otherwise.

Sup Forums, the place where I don`t know how sarcastic you are. In case you are not...
Well sorry for making you feel that way.
Regulating gun ownership is a different approach then confiscating them or making all guns illegal.
>here are some more pics

>what does america have a lot of that these other countries don't?

Unironically this. Trump takes guns = no chance of winning in 2020.

SHALL

I hate niggers.
I hate twinks.
I hate spics,
and I hate chinks.

We have too many of all.

"Selected developed" = We're cherry picking these stats to make a point
Statistics don't lie, liars use statistics

Guns don't kill people, people kill people

>he wants more black people
Dude, get it together.

define crazy

Mandatory insurance is the biggest crock of bullshit in auto ownership. Pay in money, and when you wreck your car they don't want to pay out.

May as well just buy cheap beaters so the financial pain isn't that huge, and on occasion they'll pay more than the car is worth.

You don't have a right to a car. You have a right to keep arms.

Its just niggers chimping out on each other.

this looks right
if they jam that dildo in deep enough it's proof Trump needs to listen to them, cause they shreik "i can't be arrested for this anymore ! arghghhhhh ahh aoowwwiee see here's proof we have won in the uhargghh argghh uhh owwwwwwww agwddddddddd past !"

makes perfect sense

The mandatory insurance is to pay someone else if you harm them or their property. You don’t have to cover your own car for loss unless you have a loan on it.

Using gun homicide only is disingenuous, what are the total homicide numbers?

If only we paid some group of people who already had weapons to protect us....hmmm

Which one shall I choose?

ID's to purchase guns, fight in the military, purchase alcohol, get abortions, and vote!

Free ID's to all American citizens, hurrah!

We should turn all the guns in, the government will take care of us... right?

Even the Commie Broadcasting Corporation is mocking him

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-thursday-edition-1.4547153/it-feels-like-a-weeklong-indian-wedding-trudeau-gets-a-dressing-down-over-india-outfits-1.4547159

Well like all liberals the OP has not a clue what he talks about...

Guess who's fault it is...

off topic, but what is the popular opinion of trudeau up there in leafland?

>Guns don't kill people, people kill people
Well if we guns don`t kill people why don`t we arm the teachers with .. people you know .
Or forks.

what is the deal with protecting the kids? Are they not worthy liberals?

The AR stands for "Assault Rifle" right? CNN said it did!

Liberals are like a retard dog that just got rabbies. Keep it chained up and ignore it. Give it some food and water.

I was always blown away by the fact that you don't have an ID. Like, being in america for a while made me realise that you only have your social security number or DL and that's it. Why does no onw regulate that? Most countries have papers/document to show who you are, where you live and all that shit. What happens if you don't have a SSN?

Says who? the people with no guns?

Could waste my time posting clear evidence that gun control has no tangible effect on violent crime rates or homicide rates or incidents of mass murder (all of which are however strongly correlated to people raised by single mothers, %black population, and the administration of anti-depressants to people with pre-existing violent tendencies), but... picture-related. Liberals have no argument. They just want a gun ban.

Here yo go.
lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-deaths-and-injuries-statistics/
about 68% of homicides were performed using a gun.

No you fucking idiot 4 chan idiot. Do you know what a longer barrel does to bullet frequency? It gets amplified. Look up how gun barrels have spins in the design. More spinning literally makes the bullet go faster, where a pistol the bullet is just "popped" out over a short barrel.

Challenge accepted.

No, dumbfuck. The guy in the jewelry store and the guy in the bank have been trained to use this weapon. Presumably they have to update qualifications on it, and have chosen weilding a firearm as part of their career.

Teachers, particularly in elementary schools, are often women. Women who MOST CERTAINLY did not sign up to weild firearms.

There is no 'common sense' in this challenge. 'Common sense' would first examine differences. FUCK, you kids have had your logic processes destroyed.

While i don't generally support "gun control"
To be honest it's an assault weapon's ban is pretty simple, any weapon that has any of the following properties
Is able to fire, or could be modified to fire with equipment not under regulation any ammunition capable of penetrating a standard issue bullet proof vest
Is semi-automatic (does not require the user to actively engage the 'hammer' between each round) or could be modified by equipment not under regulation to become semi automatic
Or has an effective range by design or by ammunition greater than 100m, except bolt action rifles

That leaves you revolver style pistols, bolt action rifles, pump action shot guns

Hey, how much does Shareblue pay and do they have good health benefits. Asking for a friend.

God I hate that faggot Treudo

>Comparing USA to nothing but white and East Asian ethnostates

K Richard Spencer.

there are many, probably not in the msm tho

AFAIK he's well liked. You have to remember the Liberal Party (Trudeau) is the "centrist" of our 3 main political parties, the other 2 being Progressive Conservatives (Comparable to Democrats) and the NDP (Jill Stein tier crazy)

So, women can't be trusted with guns or do you think a gun is just too far beyond their frail little bodies? Also, how long have you worked for Shareblue? Is it nice?

Also, if you delve a bit deeper on a city by city basis in USA, some edgy trends appear.

I love how Switzerland which has one of the laxest laws is safer than all those gun banning shitholes.

I would never trust a woman with a gun. I don't even think they should be driving cars.

Women are crazy and need to be controlled.

And yes I realize the revolver is technical semi-automatic, because you don't have to use the hammer, but the trigger weight is much greater, so you could maybe specify a trigger weight
Also, i'm not sure a shot gun slug could penetrate a bullet proof vest, would probably need some metric for what is the 'range' for the penetration test

That's really a matter of perspective.

>>what does america have a lot of that these other countries don't?

widespread psyche meds.

Oh no, please spent some time .
I live in Germany, you know how many mass
shootings we had in the last 5 years ? Zero.

By the way, you can legally buy and own a gun here, the gun control is just taken seriously.

General belief in either overall goodwill of humanity or trust in democratic order. Trump may be a bigot and asshole, but the people don't like him and he is clearly unfit, so his tenure won't last long and he won't be able to truly go all 1488. The cycle will continue and the next presidency will represent decency and all that shit again.
Additionally, we live in a very modern and advanced society, the widespread need for weapons is seen as obsolete. This isn't the middle ages after all. The government's authority must be kept in check, but they are capable of providing us the security we need, that is what they are for.

> t. Former Liberal

So even with zero gun homicides, assuming that none of them would have been done with other weapons, we still would massively beat those other countries. I wonde what could possibly be different.

Don't you realize the absurdity that it is for a enormous despotic state that it's final purpose is to destroy their governed and make them into a race of slaves to have IDs and registry for every single citizen?
The merifats are right. Even social security is too much.

Every rifle ever made can penetrate a standard bullet proof vest you mong.

back in the late 70's early 80's. Hells Angels bikers used to shoot a gun at transformers. catch the oil leaking out, them make meth out of it.
Let these niggers tear up Kenya, what difference does it make in America?

well then, canada is doomed

As usual liberal cannot think past CNN talking points.

what are your gun control measures?

A rifle is kind of hard to use at close enough range and maybe i'm jaded, but my dad's .22 bolt action could barely hurt a squirrel

trump isn't going to do anything. He is pacifying the dem's.

I think we should genocide the Jewish people. #GunReformNow

>s able to fire, or could be modified to fire with equipment not under regulation any ammunition capable of penetrating a standard issue bullet proof vest
>Is semi-automatic (does not require the user to actively engage the 'hammer' between each round) or could be modified by equipment not under regulation to become semi automatic
>Or has an effective range by design or by ammunition greater than 100m, except bolt action rifles

Yes so what you really mean is all "semi-automatic" weapons. And you forgot lever action rifles. So why use a military term "assault rifle?" Because the sheeple love to be scared into voting for more liberals.