FUCKING COCK BALLS!!!!!!!!

MARCH FOR OUR LIVES
"The group is now preparing for the March 24 rally,
where they plan to smash unloaded AR-15 rifles with
a sledgehammer and squat in front of the White House
for 17 minutes to honor the 17 victims, according to Mr. Kasky. "

Where should I start Sup Forums , the smashing of the the unloaded AR-15's or
the Squatting for 17 Minutes in front of the white house.

It's like they are trying to virtue signal Slavs to come and squat with them
but they don't have any semechki or hard bass.

These people just took millions of dollars in funding and now they
decide to fuck it all up for some stupid ass slav squats.
I feel bad for Russias Gopnik problem.

wsj.com/articles/how-the-florida-school-shooting-turned-into-a-gun-control-movement-1519416915

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
archive.is/Yb9Ek
archive.is/nzWnF
youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kasky

come bump this bread

>plan to smash unloaded AR-15 rifles with
>a sledgehammer and squat in front of the White House
kek. They are SO DUMB.

How did they get the guns?

Yes, it's like they wanna get sniper'd

They're gonna learn about existing gun control measures real fast when they try to open carry AR-15s right next to the White House.

Holy shit they're gonna open carry ARs in front of the whitehouse to smash?
Fucking kek this is gonna end great

US Spring and mao cultural revolution 10000000% Anon5 was right.

Buy guns to destroy them... gun industry profits from sale of 17 ARs... fuck em. Let them destroy over 9000 and I’ll watch my gun stocks soar.

Good

Something sounds illegal about this but I'm not sure what..

>i wont even remember this shooting by mar. 24th

God it's all so fucking stupid.

Yeah That's why these dumbasses are gonna be in for a rude awakening when they try this stunt

>4 deputies waited
>"but give up your guns goys, you don't need them"
i fucking hate these kids more everyday

NRA is over. Hope you guys didn't join. Might
wanna hold off on that save yourself a conspiracy charge.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

I think the opposite is true

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

It's going to take 5 hours for those disgusting lanklet liberals to even make a scratch on an AR15

>cnn knew this about the cops all along
>withheld it until they received negative press about scripting the town hall
>everyone will shift focus to the cops now

Grab one of their guns and go for high score.

>is that to edgy to say.... if so then I was just trying to fit in meeeeeeeeeeeh.

> Hi my name is Jeff Kasky!
> My son is a Stoneman Douglas "student" and we're both shilling for disarmament

archive.is/Yb9Ek

> I'm sad because I had to pull my sullen child, Cameron Kasky, out of the central role in media after Sup Forums discovered I run a corrupt child trafficking organization via One World Adoption Services

archive.is/GQXF0
archive.is/nzWnF

> If you post about me on the_donald, the mods remove your post due to "misleading or inaccurate information" !

> I'm also an adoption lawyer, reserve policeman and Rabbi (see below)
> STOP ASKING WHY I WEAR SO MANY HATS/ROLES AND WHY MY KID AND I ARE ENTANGLED IN THIS
> STOP WONDERING WHO I WORK FOR

youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s

> Hand in your guns and stop discussing Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Scott Israel, L3 Technologies or myself!

Theres suicide by cop and then in their case there is suicide by Secret Service

But user, guns have more rights than women in the US. Right girls?

El goblino obsucra

>bring assault weapons across state lines
>into DC
>into the WH security zone

These gun-grabbers' faces when they get BTFO by gun control laws will be the comedy smash of the decade

>where they plan to smash unloaded AR-15 rifles with a sledgehammer and squat in front of the White House
Sounds familiar

reminds me of this

Where are the AR-15'S coming from? If they buy them it'll be a nice bump for the soft black rifle market. If anything, they are only boosting black rifle sales and saving the industry segment. It's been on life support since Trump came into office.
FUCKING retards.

DC doesn't have open carry of long rifles and being so close to the White House with multiple rifles in an angry mob could provide for some decent gloomtube.

how about a counter-march and protest to what (((they))) are pushing,namely dis-arming of citizens so that (((they))) can act with impunity against the citizens, smashing communist hammer-and-sickle symbols and star of Remphan symbols that have fueled Marxist/communist evil for well over 100 years and over 150 MILLION dead people!!! How about having some Palestinians counter-protest their disarming and oppression/murder in the Holy Land.The Palestinians can share their first hand experience with being disarmed by (((them)) and what happens to those that are disarmed by (((them)))