Republicans are stupid!

Republicans are stupid!

>comedic genius

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KUumm3dJ4F0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>comedic genius

Did he use the suggested lines? I knew they would work.

>democrats in office
>show gets cancelled because low viewership
they NEED republicans

>unironically portrayed self-parody of polar opposite political persona
>Republicans are stupid!

NRA is done! Hope you guys didn't join. Might
wanna hold off on that save yourself a conspiracy charge.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fbi-russia-nra-donald-trump-campaign-election-investigation-mueller-banker-money-a8225581.html

>before obama
Daily Show and Colbert Report
>after obama
>Full Frontal, Late night Seth Meyers, SNL weekend update, Daily show, Late show with Stephen colbert, Last week Tonight, and the nigger one that got recently canceled.

The dude doesn't even have the comedic presence of Stewart. I may not have agreed with everything Stewart said but at least he knew how to deliver a joke. New guy just isn't as funny and I can't say anything about it lest I be called a racist.

>before Bush
Arsenio Hall

>millennial detected

Hannibal Burris or Larry Wilmore?

im so fucking mad at how many "lol trump is stupid" """comedic"""" shows there are. Literally the same joke said a thousand times. Its lazy and unfunny and relies on the audience to only laugh because if they dont they seemingly agree with trump, a spiteful comedy. Complete shit and rules late night television im so glad cable is going out of business

that shrill cunt, i hate how she stands

Pretty much this. Why bother with cable when YouTube's censorship campaign isn't effective enough to shut people with more interesting outlook and content up?

The new guy on the daily show. Can't even remember his name, I gave him a week and quit watching when he first got on, hoped he'd acclimate to the role and learn how to deliver a punchline or not sound as smug as he does. Stewart was a better comedian. Wilmore wasn't all that funny either, it all centered around racism being the punchline and that got old fast. Hannibal is funny though, I like him on the Eric Andre show. Funny is funny, regardless of politics, and the new guy on the Daily Show just doesn't have it.

Trevor Noah, that guy. Not funny.

Trevor Noah is irritating. Wilmore wasn't great but the un-blackening segment title always cracked me up. Hannibal was actually decent. Lucas brothers was okay too I guess.

Samantha Bee was sometimes funny when she was on the Daily Show. John Oliver has had his rare moments.

Trevor Noah is unique in that he has never said a single funny thing at any point in history. not once. his delivery is annoying, his voice is annoying, and he has no comedic talent. he must have got the job because he ticks the ethnicity box, and has the right politics. that's literally it.

I want to punch him in his smug mouse looking face. Stupid nigger mouse.

notice this mutt doesn't talk about white land confiscation in his native shithole

So gay brah....

Should warn your sis to watch out for ponds.. Oh wait

The most maddening thing is that American blacks don't realize that all the people they hold up as shining examples of black American excellence are people with no connection to the black American experience. Even the black in Obama is foreign.

>bot

he's also from South Africa where white are literally being tortured and genocided and then he comes to the us and bitches about "muh racism"

I'd suckle Bee's tits any day

They did invade and steal a bunch of land...

>Wilmore

Reminder that this happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUumm3dJ4F0

This is nelson mandella. you're talking about don lemon.

But hey, when life gives you a lemon, and a pond, make lemonaide

So, how are Trevor Noah's ratings nowadays?

I look at this guy way differently after learning about the genocide of whites in South Africa.

>stating the obvious

People actually get their political views from foreigners spewing anti Constitutional garbage. Fuck these faggots, they need to go back and stay out

Thanks for letting us know you're an absolute retard with no knowledge of history.