Why didn't he kill himself?

why didn't he kill himself?

He had a bone to pick with the people who fucked with him.

If there is one thing a mutt fears, it’s death. People who aren’t mutts have no need to fear death because they will live on through their ancestors and descendants. I am a euromutt.

maybe they forgot to tell him he was gonna be the shooter until after they arrested him

because he didn't shoot anybody

doesn't explain why he didn't kill himself. he didn't even try to get away after he escaped the school and actually had a shot of at least being on the run for awhile. just went to a mc'ds and subway like a moron. he has to realize he'd be better off dead than where he is now, right?

this.

He tried to, most shootings are in fact fancy ways of killing yourself.

My theory is because he was under 21 and probably didn't have a handgun.

>just went to a mc'ds and subway like a moron
Almost like he didn't do nothin!

They never do.
From postal workers to the Pulse Club guy to Steve Paddock.... to niggers in Chicago....
It's all about revenge, which is not a self driven prophecy.
"I'll show them" is all they think.

I wouldn't have committed suicide either. I have too much faith in the afterlife to end it all for myself, but not enough to not act morally.

He was going to the extraction point, but he didn't know he was set up as a patsy.

Get bullied your whole life and you will end up like him. Most young people now live up to the Thug culture so no wonder there is a new shooter every month

outward blamer

>kill a bunch of people
>still get to go to heaven
nu-christians, everybody

columbine. virginia tech. sandy hook. vegas. i don't have the stats, but it would seem that they kill themselves more often than not. those that don't die in shootouts (pulse, republican softball shooter, texas church). can only think of two others that survived after the shooting - batman shooter and gabby giffords shooter. and this case seems even stranger in that he did get away, but didn't try to escape the area.

Many men have killed people and have gone to heaven. There are many saints that had a past filled with blood and chaos.

Because he wasnt a people pleaser

Because his inheritance would not have gone to his foster parents?

his foster parents are dead. what did u mean by this?

He had a date that night. It was Valentines Day.

>why didn't he kill himself?
because it takes courage to an hero, but nothing but cowardice to pull a trigger on unarmed children

Because he won. He knows the system won't do anything to him. There is no way to punish him for the terror and grief he has caused within the confines of the law. Maybe if they picked him out of bed at night and shot him in the head a few times on national television, the next would-be shooter would think better of it. He gets his privileges the same way a common their does and he knows it. He won.

>common their

Their, not their

>why?
whoever clinton/dws were paying, someone paid them more.

now they are totally buttfucked.

He didn't do it. They meant to kill him and he walked to a fucking McDonalds.

It wasn't in the script

somehow they didn't programmed him good enough.
maybe it has to do with the fact he is mutt

Theif*