Would you agree their clout level is, in fact, insane?

Would you agree their clout level is, in fact, insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yb9Ek
archive.is/nzWnF
youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is the level?? What happne?

Bisexual and Latinx???!?!?

WHY ARE WE LISTENING TO TEENS ON THE SECOND AMENDMENT?????????????
STOP THIS.

This. Any opinion a teenager has about anything, if correct, is only correct by coincidence.
Actual, valid, thought out opinions only start to form in the 20s, and sometimes not even then.

this is why everyone is sick of politics and/or the left
stop politicizing shit
its fucking mental
stop using children as political props
real kids died that day
no one gives a fuck
all anyone cares about is the fucking gun control, not the actual fucking lives lost

Seriously. We're letting fucking 17 year olds now dictate legislation. My god, this country is a shitshow.

You guys are killing my sex drive with the pics of this ugly goblin.

link or it didn't happen

The eagles won the Superb Owl
Children are driving legislation
Seeing capeshit popcorn garbage is a political statement
And a reality tv star is president.

I am starting to think 2016 meme magic actually did break reality.

Relax goys, she's not real.

When I was a kid I saw a guy get hit by a car so hard he got cut in half and it traumatized me for years. These kids witnessed there friends get murdered yet they seem to be just fine hmmm really make ya think.

*She’s* a warrior.

Nope

>if correct
>implying

Very

that literally gets me every time I start the game, like what made them think they could just slip that in.

This. I was a child soldier in El Salvador during the 80s. Saw a ton of fucked up shit and even now as an adult it still bites at me despite being a jaded asshole.
Yet these kids are treating this like their 15 minutes of fame and loving every moment.
And don't give me that 'shock mentality' crap because this isn't it.

>clout level
we just lost, pack it in, repeal the 2nd amendment.

>El Salvadorian
>American flag

im not even surprised.

Its epic. It's breaking the internet. Specially their Trump stopping clapbacks that everyone can't stop talking about.

>I was a child soldier in El Salvador during the 80s

This is our country's future, I guess.

>when rottentomatoes reviewers write washington post headlines

I'm willing to bet that the kids they are putting out the didn't see shit. Probably didn't even know the kids that were killed.

clout == media exposure ???

She has the muttiest face I have ever seen on a mutt.

their WHAT?

la abominacion...

Which side were you fighting for?

>clapbacks

what the fuck type of nigger noise is that? type in human language thanks matey

>tfw I will live to see the day when my country will have better firearms than the U.S. at least legally...

She wants to get rid of guns so only her cholo uncle's and brothers will have them

They are all drama students. That makes them self absorbed twats by default. It only makes sense they would hogg the spotlight.

This shit has gotten ridiculous... I cannot stand listening to this rotten garbage..
This girl is such a fucking attention whore, and useful idiot for CNN.. It hurts my head listening to it all...

>Correct
>Opinions

you have to go back

>mfw all it takes for the media to go from calling kids dumb for eating Tide pods to being brilliant for wanting gun control because of a shooting and normies don't catch it

bants

They tell them to rub their eyes to produce tears from the ducts. Old trick.

>I was a child soldier in El Salvador during the 80s

Exactly. This guy speaks the truth

Besides, when hogg and friends were at school he made video of them while they're locked safely in the classroom.

Later that night they have a meeting, answered supposed hundreds of calls to arrange media interviews, twotter sponsorships and other meetings. Pic related

Also cnn on tv

I love how they read our post histories and are trying to dig up potent memes. I remember clout

Didn't you hear about the clout?

Well yeah. Hierarchy is ingrained into Asian culture. American culture values individualism, so Disney and Microsoft has to engineer these mass shootings to create these children to strip us of our weapons before they end the formality they call the U.S. Federal Goverment.
I can only hope Armalite can find balance with their engineered mass shootings and the other corporations, while still blocking gun control. Can't help but appreciate how much bank they make every time they do it. In fact, with a Republican in office I'd say this one is them.

Weak minded beans are easily programmable. Just keep staring at the screen goys.

>give some fags constant exposure and an unchallenged platform to spout their views
>OMG THEIR CLOUT IS INSANE GUISE
I want these people to die.

Literally nobody that matters gives a fuck what these retards are saying.

Only too idiots.

>Would you agree their clout level is, in fact, insane?

No. Their "clout level" is a measure of how much clout the msm can ascribe to them. No one trusts the msm anymore, and there's nothing particularly compelling about any of those teens, so these kids are just dancing monkeys in the estimation of the majority of the population.

hell no it isnt
a small percent of people actually buy the shit they peddle you nig

>Their "clout level" is a measure of how much clout the msm can ascribe to them.
Exactly. The media doesn't report the facts, it creates them. If Wolf Blitzer the Infallible says they have clout, then they have clout.

The people who put a nigger on the fucking cover of the game (not to mention how boring and generic the cover is). Thank god the multiplayer is still fucking fun

TFW If you only had a liberal media conglomerate available to plaster your face on its network 24/7 in order to push a left-wing agenda, you could have become a millionaire from moronic celebrities throwing stacks of cash at you

La ogra

don't tell me she's a grieving student and not a paid activist/actor

> Hi my name is Jeff Kasky!
> My son is a Stoneman Douglas "student" and we're both shilling for disarmament

archive.is/Yb9Ek

> I'm sad because I had to pull my sullen child, Cameron Kasky, out of the central role in media after Sup Forums discovered I run a corrupt child trafficking organization via One World Adoption Services

archive.is/GQXF0
archive.is/nzWnF

> If you post about me on the_donald, the mods remove your post due to "misleading or inaccurate information" !

> I'm also an adoption lawyer, reserve policeman and Rabbi (see below)
> STOP ASKING WHY I WEAR SO MANY HATS/ROLES AND WHY MY KID AND I ARE ENTANGLED IN THIS
> STOP WONDERING WHO I WORK FOR

youtu.be/eZou_ubYW_E?t=1m2s

> Hand in your guns and stop discussing Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Scott Israel, L3 Technologies or myself!

Someone do me a favor- I'm trying to find a quote by one of our founding fathers but I'm having trouble recalling it.

The gist was that it's foolish to place trust in the virtue of the government, and that seemingly good things done by the government for the wrong reasons would convince even the best of souls.

Any help?

I saw something similar. When I was 10, a group of us were trying to cross a 4 lane highway and we got to the median halfway across but one of my friends kept running and got hit hard by a car that sent him flying down the road and split his skull open. I was so traumatized I had nightmares for months. My other friends and I could barely ever talk about it, much less organize or campaign for lower speed limits or against drunk drivers. I would have been disgusted and angry if they would have politicized his death while we were grieving.

The fact that insanity like "gender identity" can be pushed without widespread, vitriolic resistance just proves how weak and neutered the core American public has become. WASP Americans used to protest in the streets against the Marxist agenda (better dead than Red). Now, Conservatism and Nationalism have become the counterculture, and (((they))) will stop at nothing to claw away everything we have.

If you asked the average American his thoughts about gay marriage a few decades ago, he'd have spat in your face and called you a faggot. Today, they go so far as to even so much as contemplate it in their conditioned minds--maybe they don't buy this shit now, but inch by inch, degeneracy and anti-nationalism are being normalized.

Fuck off shill

The credibility of the opinion of teens in regards to gun control is about as solid as their job history. aka it's non-existent.

>huge cloud
totally

You know all these polls will be dismissed as
>muh Russian hackers

>mfw Snapchat wasn't making enough money so it sold out its user experience to corporations who really need their messages to reach millenials

>huge clout
totally

>clout level
like an aws server?

>insane?
no guns for jew

kill it with fire!

very true

I guess if you're in high school it is.

>You guys are killing my sex drive with the pics of this ugly goblin.
bad news user, this is in fact the 1st model of AI sex robot.

It's amazing. We deserve this for doing business with the Saudis

Hahahaha! Nope.

I don’t buy a word this butch spic says. Not a word of it. She’s such an obvious politically motivated pawn and con it’s disgusting.

The only one worse than her is David Hogg. He’s actually repugnant. There’s a deeply evil air around him that is undeniable

This is a very good point. They've been testing the waters by pushing their degeneracy and demonizing decency a little at a time and wearing people down until they stop resisting. We really are at critical mass right now, and it's going to get harder to stop this the longer it goes on.

>Complete emotion based thinking
Ya fuck anyone trying to do anything good.

You call protesting against humanitarian policies "decency". See how far your mind has gone

>These teen' clout level on gun control is insane

LOL, why would this be true at all? How could two teenage nobodies have any sort of clout on gun control at all? The premise itself doesn't even make sense: how could you have "clout on gun control"? "Gun control" is an idea, so how could you have "clout" on it? As a noun, clout means influence or authority. Nothing about the headline makes sense, its just designed to trick idiots.

>its just designed to trick idiots
Exactly like the anti-Semitic propaganda here.

Fuck off and die, moralfag. Politics is a constant struggle between opposing views, and if you can't handle our's, go live in Honduras for a few weeks to see how far "humanitarian good" will take you.

(you)

>If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.
By saying these shills have clout, they're effectively writing a self-fulfilling prophecy in which these shills will hold great influential power by holding great influential power. Funny how that works, innit?

sensational! buzzwords!
your dog might die tonight, click here!

Shia LaBeouf?

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s

you chosen ones are laying it on a little thick, aren't you?

i not actor

UMA DELICIA

Oy vey! Don't deny clout levels goyim!