Hunter x Hunter

Spoilers out:
bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/hunter-x-hunter-370-spoiler
We're back on hiatus. The manga will resume before end of year.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-08-20/hunter-x-hunter-manga-goes-on-2-week-hiatus-due-to-back-pain/.77790
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-08-28/hunter-x-hunter-manga-extends-hiatus-at-least-1-more-week/.78119
hiatus-hiatus.rhcloud.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was quick.

Another hiatus...

Who is the assassin?

I bet it's Slacka(queen Duazul's bodyguard who went to spy on Kurapika). The second prince's guards probably know nen so it's probably him and he's just pretending to be an incompetent moron

HAHAHAHA GO FUCK YOURSELVES
HAHAHAHA

I will never stop believing in Togashi, Never!

How long will they be on the boat?

>hiatus
Wew thank God. Now let's hope he releases another Berserk chapter still in 2017.

14 years

Not enough with chapters being fucking shit and a wall of text, hiatus heh

Berserk's hiatus will last 6 months. Togashi will return in less than 3 months.

Go back to OP thread

Who was Viken?

I checked the previous chapter and none of the guards who arrived was called Viken?

Remember when some user said it will last 20 chapters?

Shouldn't sailing that much sea take decades?

Good now we can actually discuss the series without newfags screaming "where's muh hisoka"

Barigen

One piece is miles ahead, kid. You are the one who should go back.

Everything important that happened in this batch

>The clown's lover is on the ship
>Kurapika is shilling the your lifespan will shorten meme
>one prince died or some shit no one cares about

That's all, lmao togashi you piece of shit

I refuse to believe

O MY BACKPAIN

I hope there's a fucking two week timeskip or something during the hiatus.

Now we can have threads debating whether Theta is dead or not.

So you want Togashi to skip the banquet?
Newfags have no idea how this arc is structured. No wonder the majority of complaints are coming from them.

Its Chimera arc all over again, once its finished I expect this arc to be one of the best.

>Hiatus

Welp, see you guys in a year or so.

>newfags actualy believe it's coming back this year
See you in July.

Enough with that retarded newfag meme.

Which one? Newfag newfag meme, hiatus meme or entire HxH meme?
Each time hiatus begins some overreact, naive fools think it won't take long and everyone else just laugh - it's a tradition at this point.

Last years hiatus the official spokesman was like

>T-this time it's shorter than the usual he will be back in N-november I swear!

and then after two weeks hiatus has been extentend to unknown duration

>Each time hiatus begins some overreact
Retarded indeed but it happens to every series with frequent hiatuses.
>naive fools think it won't take long and everyone else just laugh
Calling people who want it to return sooner is stupid. Why wouldn't they wish for it? If he says he will come back again this year there is no reason to doubt it. It's the first time it ever happens.
> everyone else just laugh - it's a tradition at this point.
They do not laugh, they throw shitty jokes like you do and come back immediately when Togashi returns.

There are shitty jokes for every series like that but HxH shitposters are especially terrible. Whenever I read them I have the impression posters are underage.

What is the age group of this magazine again?

i remember a lot, if the manga doesn't resume by the end of 2017 i will not even bother reading it anymore

>If he says he will come back again this year there is no reason to doubt it.
How convenient to ignore the post right before yours: Just face the reality, user. If Togashi wants to spend a few months playing Dragon Quest, he'll do it.

>i will not even bother reading it anymore
kek
You have to be 18 to post here.

>people predicted exactly how long would it last

So togashi always just do one volume?

Well Togashi-Miura still has until winter to release more Berserk, so we can dream.

Togashi never said he would come back in two weeks though and back then they talked about his back pain. The possibility that he won't come back exists, but denying that possibility is retarded. This is reality.

I want togashi to skip the whole fucking prince arc garbage. Because he isn't going to live enough to reach the dark continent otherwise

Once he stopped just a chapter shy from finishing a volume. I think back then many retailers started to clear their stock thinking it wouldn't be coming back.

Most of the time. He did 3 volumes for the election arc but since that arc it's always been 1 volume + break excepted one time when he left after 9 chapters because backpain.

He said it was gonna be short las time, too.

Considering his track record, you really should stop spouting nonsense until he actually comes back. Where were you back in 2014 when HxH disappeared for year and a half?

You won't see me in July, I will already have died by then.

I really hope he does, the publishers wouldn't let such a popular series die and then someone could pick it up and finish it

It's Kalluto

>The manga will resume before end of year.
hahahahhaa sure dude

No it's not.

>stop spouting nonsense
How is it nonsense? Because you don't think it will happen? What is wrong with thinking it can happen since he said it?
> Where were you back in 2014 when HxH disappeared for year and a half?
I was here, and there was nothing about a fast return.

Let's be honest, this manga is not that awesome to forgive him so many hiatuses.

OH. YOU. DOUBT. ME. AGAIN.

hunter x hunter is the best manga out of japan. it's one of the best stories penned by a japanese person ever too.

i'm starting to not care anymore even though it's been my favorite series for 11 since i first saw it. we're never going to get this cool stuff so he might as well have ended it when gon found his father.

>I was here, and there was nothing about a fast return
>manga goes on a 2-week hiatus due to backpain
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-08-20/hunter-x-hunter-manga-goes-on-2-week-hiatus-due-to-back-pain/.77790
>hiatus extends for one week more as togashi recovers
>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-08-28/hunter-x-hunter-manga-extends-hiatus-at-least-1-more-week/.78119
Hiatus then becomes indefinite

Readers need to rationalize somehow dealing with Togashi's bullshit for so long. It's that investment thing, when you feel compelled to see it to the end. This is one of the reasons why people praise HxH so much.

See .
>However, he aims to return in the 41st issue, which will ship on September 8.
Now apologise for your childish behaviour on an anonymous imageboard.

Returning before the end of the year sounds more realistic than just a 2 week hiatus.
There's a decent chance he does it this time.

Shit, shit, shit... first TP ending next week now Hunter x Hunter going on hiatus again.

I am really going to kill myself in September-November.

>miles ahead
I hope you're joking, the chapters are absolute garbage. The worst one was probably the one where all that happened was them deciding to bake a cake.

>There's a decent chance he does it this time

He just got his volume bux AND a new DQ just came out. There's no hope. It's time to let go.

>might as well have ended it when gon found his father.
I hate HxH "fans" like you. The story is moving forward and is being fucking great, the author will decide when to end his own manga.

It is miles ahead in the being shit department.

>The story is moving forward
In what reality being on a hiatus means moving forward?

>he says after 10 chapters of story moving forward

And now it's stopping for whoever knows how long.

>It wasn't Wobble's nen beast. Though we ought to see it this last chapter.

after i thought about it instead of 11 years it's been 12 years. 12 years ago i was reading his god awful doodles. i couldn't even tell what the fuck he was drawing, but he somehow managed to make chimera arc his magnums opus. he then went on to lay out the dark continent. it's the best transition into another world that's been written in manga.

so what though? if he just releases 10 chapters per year then it's nothing. do you think in 10 years when he wrote 50 more chapters it'll be amazing? it won't. the hiatus is getting worse and worse. he won't end the story and there won't be a conclusion. it's just going to be a boat road that never ends and then it's over. it's too bad he didn't it on it being his magnums opus instead of dragging it out to something that's incomplete

Just stop reading it, nobody is holding you back.

I'll keep waiting though.

What's TP?

>Who knows how long
>Resumes before the end of the year

If Togashi can keep up a schedule of one volume in between 4-6 month breaks I'll have no complaints

so, looks like you're new. they always say it's 2 weeks then 2 weeks happens and then it's 2 months and then 2 months happens then it's "unknown" and we're waiting 16 months.

do not hold your breath. since it wasn't for a week then expect it for a long, long time. they're going to announce actually there's more medical issues so he can't do anything about it!

seems like he just released these chapters so he could make release the new volume honestly

>the assassin says he has 10 targets. At least one of those targets was the guard of a younger Prince, so his master isn't one of the Princes who simply wants to kill the Princes above or beneath him. The target was one of Marayam's guards and his sister was already targeted.

The guards in the class belong to the following Princes:
1 Wants to kill everyone else. Already know Nen. Both have been given POVs and aren't the assassin.
3 We don't know who are his targets. Except presumably Benjamin and Cammy. Possible.
4 Neither seems to know Nen from their dialogue.Unlikely.
5 She presumably wanted to kill the three first Princes and was okay with forming an alliance with the others. Possible.
7 He had an alliance with Cammy, who wanted to kill Benjamin's and Halkenburg's guards. Doesn't seem that kind of guy. But possible. Especially because there are 10 guards that belong to younger princes and aren't Kurapika.
8 Doesn't seem that kind of guy and was officially out of the competition Unlikely.
9 Has some secret plan to take the throne, despite saying he doesn't care about the competition. Possible.
10 & 11 We don't really know anything about them, but it is possible their mother wants to kill the younger Princes.
13 Died. Unlikely to have killed his friend..

So the assassin belongs to either Zhang, Tubeppa, Luzurus, Sale-Sale, Halkenburg, Kachou or Fuu. With Zhang's, Luzurus', Sale-Sale's and the Twins being the most likely. Especially Zhang's and Sale Sale's. Given that Sakata has been acting weird this chapter... is he the assassin? Also. Last issue we only saw Sale Sale sending one man. Is the assassin someone we... weren't introduced to?

Of course, this is also assuming that none of the guards has a stolen identity.

>they always say it's 2 weeks then 2 weeks happens and then it's 2 months and then 2 months happens then it's "unknown" and we're waiting 16 months.
What? Who says? Nothing official ever announced HxH's return and than delayed it, stop making shit up

The assassin is this dude he was playing dumb

>The manga will resume before end of year.
Yeah, just like Togashi was only going to take a "short" break last time.

Do you guy's think togashi is still as invested into hxh as he was when he started it? I mean he already knows a majority of things we wait for and theorize. Also he is 51 years old. I know nips can live long but if I was 51 and rich, would I really want to continue drawing manga? It's a laborious task (even for the chapters that look terrible). Why should we assume all manga artists are the same. Some do it because they care about the fans like they were family while others do it for money. I'm not saying togashi shouldn't put his own priorities first, but I think that hxh will probably finish with a light novel. Also the back problems he has is more than likely just gonna get worse. If he hasn't found a way to deal with it with all his money then that means that it's not gonna get better. HxH or the rest of his years. Which will he choose I wonder?

What's the point in being negative like that?
Just go full defeatist and say "HxH is never coming back now! Togashi doesn't want to continue, this is the end!", that's pretty much just as stupid.

No. Maybe if it was a ship from primitive times. But ships nowadays don't need the wind and can accelerate even at night and make good progress

Are you kidding me hogashi?? I DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR CAMMMMMMY!!!!!! I WANT CAMMMMYMMYMYMY NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Actually very likely. It would also explain why Cammy didn't send anybody.

CAMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!

You're incredibly naive if you think the manga is going to return this year, Togashi's track record is way too poor
It'll probably return after one year or so

>Hiatus
>With all these fucking characters
FUG

You're incredibly naive if you think you can accurately predict the future.
What if Togashi gets cancer next month, bam no more HxH forever, your brillant analysis of his hiatus pattern was pointless.

And since you can't predict the future there's no point being a negative nancy.
Everyone will have to wait the same amount of time in the end.

Is the "resume within the year" certain? The toc message seems open to interpretation honestly.

I think you might want to learn the definition of the word "prediction". Of course I can't describe the future with 100% certainty. But I can make an educated guess based on the available data, and so far everything seems to point to Togashi taking at least a full year off.

On the other hand, your assertion that Togashi will return within this year is remarkably silly given the length of Togashi's previous hiatuses in the past couple of years.

In any case, don't get your hopes up.

Your claim is retarded user
You can literally say "b-b-but you can't predict the future!" to anything
The best predictor of the future is by examining past patterns. That's why farmer's almanacs exist.

And so, based on Togashi's past behavior, we're not getting HxH anytime soon.

>Hiatus

KEK

Kind of. Here's the hiatus tracker, remember that the first issues of a year actually come out in the previous year as the issue# count resets at the start of december.:
hiatus-hiatus.rhcloud.com/

Back in 2005, Togashi decided he wasn't going to try and do HxH as a regular weekly series anymore, did 4 more chapter to finish out the then current volume in 2006, then took a vacation. Since then his goal seems to have been 1-2 volumes a year. He released a volume in 2007, then two in 2008, all separated by several months. He took 2009 off, released 2 volumes of chapters all in a row in 2010. He took a year off after that, then in 2011-2012 apparently motivated by the anime, released three volumes all in a row to close out the Chimera Ant arc and provide a good stopping point for the anime with the Election arc. He took 2 years off, returned in 2014, but only managed 9 chapters(one short of a volume) before health problems kept him from working. He took 2 years off, returned in 2016 and put out 11 chapters (1 volume + 1 chapter to finish out the previous volume), then took another year off before the current run.

Given all that, while he doesn't always do just one volume, it's clear that the odds heavily favor that.

>The state of Kurapika the Arc

Hope we get less of him next time and more of the Princes or literally anyone else, Kurapika's a boring faggot.

He's basically been doing HxH as a hobby not a job, for the past 10 years.

>hurr you can't predict the hiatuses durr
>just because he stopped after 10 chapters the last 5 times doesn't mean there's any pattern hurr
Who am I quoting? everyone who is wrong

>Togashi announces hiatus
>the pupeteer starts playing

See you in next August, buddy.

Cmon guys... 2011 was for sure the better adaptation r-right?

It was. What's your point?