Some Dragon Ball bullshits

1) Why nobody else tried to learn Kaio-Ken?
Everybody would get a good bost. Picollo, 18 even Yamcha.

2) Why nobody else tried to learn teletransportation?
This could be usefull if not just Goku knew how to do it.

3) Why they didn't get Dende to the tournament?
He could heal everybody. This wouldn't be against the rules, right?

4) Why didn't Vegeta and Goku learn the fusion dance?
They could have ended the tournament already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R6nqdyoTn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why your English fucking terrible?

1) I've always wondered about this myself. I get why Goku stopped using it in Z after he got Super Saiyan but everyone else who wasn't a saiyan could have used it.
2) Goku is being a piece of shit and not teaching his technique.
3) They needed people with battle experience and people who are familiar with the ring out rules.
4) Goku knows it, and I'm sure Vegeta could learn it quick too. They just don't like fusing unless they are in a desperate situation.

1) Yamcha, Tien and Chao should know it since they trained with Kaio, but i have no idea about the rest
2)Goku
3) Dende isn't a fighter
4)Goku knows the dance and Vegeta can learn it, but they won't fuse unless it's a desperate situation

Latinos are the biggest fans of dbs.

Didn't gogetta come from the fusion dance?

Wouldn't Piccolo really benefit from Kaioken?

I mean, dude can regenerate from pretty heavy damage. He could push Kaioken really fucking hard, probably top Goku's x20.

1) even if they learned it going past x2 results in possible death for normal people
the reason goku was able to use such insane levels of kaioken is because hes a saiyan, he was born bullet proof his body is far stronger than a humans
in scenarios where human bodies break saiyans take damage as if their organs are made of rubber, has there been a single scene in all of dragonball where a saiyan actually broke something?

2) goku is a freak of nature that can steal techniques from people just seeing them once since he was a child

3) fighting with 1 less person seems like a bad idea

4) thats gay

I like this idea
But would he be stronker than goku?

Every powerup after the super sayan mode.

Yeah in the movies and games.
Piccolo could regenerate his limbs but I don't know if he can heal himself from his body breaking down caused by using kaioken.

he's probably hispanic

Doesn't that count though?

Android 18 broke Vegeta's arm, Great Ape Vegeta broke Goku's body, Recoome broke Gohan's neck. Pretty sure more Saiyan bones were broken but that's all I can think of right now.

I mean he's never been shown to instantly recover from getting his ass kicked in a fight. He can regrow his limbs but that's about it.

I meant the gogetta thing, but u have a point with piccolo.

Oh my bad, he should count but since he hasn't been shown in a canon piece of work he is still noncanon.

>noncanon
Aw man really.
Which ones r noncanon?
Just the movies or wats going on there.
Wats real anymore.

As far as I can think of he is in the games, and the movie Fusion Reborn and a roller coaster ride/movie that has SSB Gogeta vs God Broly.

God broly vs god vegeta
Go.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R6nqdyoTn8
It's a 4D Japan only movie so far.

Tiiiiight

Hey Faggots,
My name is Mercenary Tao, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, weaklings who spend every second of their day watching stupid as animes. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you even taken a bath in boiling water? I mean, I guess it’s cool to not appreciate superior old school animation, but you all take this Super shit to a whole new level. This is even worse than watching animes about little girls.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I can kill people with my tongue and deflect bullets with my slipper. What martial arts feats can you do, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people” 15 times a day? I also know the Dodon Ray, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

if cell could do it so could piccolo, hell he even came back after being shattered.

Oh Fuk you man

lurk please

Way to bring the thread to a halt.

Yeah, they can regrow body parts but they can't instantly recover from getting their shit pushed in. If that was the case then Piccolo would heal after every hit.

1) Pain

2) You have to consider the problem in 5 dimensions. There is an answer but it is not easy to explain.

3) I haven't seen DBS yet. Does Dende's heal spell still sound like a telephone?

4) > Why didn't Vegeta
Stop trying to sneak across the border and think about it for a sec.

it was such an epic thread too..

Do you idiots not pay attention. Piccolo and Cells regeneration requires lots of stamina. Yes, Piccolo could in theory regenerate the damage done to his body by using Kaioken, but he'd still be fucked because he'd be out of stamina.

Now, teaching Buu Kaioken would be broken.

Ikr
Stupid virgins

>3) Why they didn't get Dende to the tournament?
>He could heal everybody. This wouldn't be against the rules, right?
Ur on to something..

Because he's not a fighter and wouldn't be able to defend himself. He would be a liability and would either get knock off quick or get someone else knockoff trying to save him.

Couldn't he just chill in the back not as a contestant?

1. It fucks your body
2. Goku never taught it to anyone else. They all seem fine with just using him to go places.
3. Dende is weak as fuck and would get eliminated seconds into the tournament.
4. Vegeta hates the dance and fusion in general.

He just wouldn't work out, they need strong fighters with experience in tactics and tournament rules. Dende just doesn't fall into that category.

They aren't fusing because U7 saiyans are dickheads that intentionally sandbag to prolong fights. The U7 fighters could've just all gone final form and anyone not at their power level would've been thrown out by their auras.

What if dende and piccolo fused?
Like kame did.
Could piccolo do it?

I have a theory that Piccolo is going to defeat the Namekians from universe 6 and convince them to fuse with him so that they can "live on" after the universe is destroyed.

Piccolo convinces almost every Namekian he meets to fuse with him.

He's very persuasive

Wouldn't they run the risk of throwing out some of the fighters on their side?

Yeah but then Earth wouldn't have a guardian and the dragon balls would disappear.

>implying they would give a shit

best gohan outfit? pic from these 3

None of those are his Great Saiyaman cosplay

I like the one where he jobs

They kinda do.

they should have thrown Gohan and Old Kai into the time chamber.

piccolo should have assimilated Dende like he did nail and old kami.

Dende can't just heal people out of the blue. If the person he's healing is much stronger than him, he'll be exhausted just by healing 1 person, and would be useless for the rest of the tournament.

Remember when Kibito healed Gohan in the Tenkaichi Budokai, and said Gohan was so powerful that he could only restore a little of his power (enough to fly)?

Wat if they made some other namekian the guardian. It's not like dende fights to protect the earth.

Piccolo got a huge powerup because he fused with part of his original self (Kami). Dende is very weak compared to Piccolo, so he wouldn't get any power boost at all. He already got the intelligence and a little healing power from fusing with Kami.

I think one of the GBA games deal with this (non -canon, but still). If Piccolo fuses with his original (King Piccolo) he's as strong as Super Boo, but still uses the Mafuba to trap him.

Should have Old Kai unlock the potential of everyone.
They could have done that, it would be possible. However, Dende would be too much of a risk in the tournament.

>Why nobody else tried to learn Kaio-Ken?
Because King Kai is an asshole.

>Why nobody else tried to learn teletransportation?
Because Goku is an asshole, and nobody really wanted to put in the time to learn the technique for some reason.

>Why they didn't get Dende to the tournament?
I'd imagine he's not allowed for similar reasons to Beerus and Supreme Kai. Also, we've seen time and time again that fighters that play a more supportive role tend to get targeted and knocked out fairly quickly when their utility is discovered (Harpy Lady being the first example that comes to mind.)
>Why didn't Vegeta and Goku learn the fusion dance?
Because Goku and Vegeta are assholes, or they would rather train as individuals than take the time to learn how to cooperate to the point where fusion dance is possible.
Also Fusion doesn't last long enough to knock everyone out, would leave them vulnerable when they defuse, and would make them into huge targets due to their obvious power (see: FemBroly)

I'm pretty sure Buu can run into similar stamina issues as well, consider he has to sleep and can be knocked out and what not.

We just need the healing power from dende, not a power level increase

Cell and Piccolo's ki does a huge dive if they use regeneration even once. Cell noted that it was a clear weakness, and he couldn't do anything about it. When Goku used the Kamehameha on Cell, they mention that his ki didn't drop, but it actually did. See what he states when Goku calls it quits - if Goku hadn't given him the Senzu, the next fighter would probably have no trouble taking Cell out.

They would fuse with piccolo

>161703308
/ourguy/, everyone. /ourguy/

Who's your favorite GoD?

The Kuriboh

Lord Bills

Mosco, Quitela, and Beeus.

Furby, Helles and Quitela

THE DUMBEST THING EVER!

Killing is not allowed on the tournament.

But the loser still gets erased, which is the same as being killed.

FUCKING DUMB SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Umm, I couldn't sleep last night thinking about these questions, I mean Songoku has always been one step ahead of everybody, training and learning new techniques from great masters, all the other ones were able to follow on his footsteps and become strong just like him.
Goku trained with Kami sama and was able to defeat Piccoro, Kuririn and co. trained under Kami and Mr. Popo and were able to become stronger than Raditz.
If Songoku truly was a good friend, he would have trained and taught Kuririn, Yamacha and Tenshinhan, certainly they would have become way way stronger than they are now, Goku is such a selfish person that he didn't even taught any fighting techniques to his son, when he trained him.
And Vegeta, Goku's life partner, if it wasn't for the disrespectful way that Goku treated him he wouldn't even be a super saiyanjin, that's right, the only thing that keeps Vegeta from killing himself is the love hate relationship he has with Goku, Bulma and the kids were just a failed attempt to fill the void, everybody knows this, but Goku doesn't care, he never made an attempt to help his comrade, he knows that Vegeta is depressive, he knows that he could help him become a happier and fulfilled person, but he doesn't give a fuck, Goku is only interested in his own satisfaction.

>erasure=death
Imagine being this retarded.

But what if a few people on the winning team get killed?

They are all gonna be revived by the dragon balls anyways so it doesn't really matter.

>Why won't this guy who constantly needs to get stronger waste his valuable time training weaklings that will never reach his strength anyway

But they did, they were always able to become stronger than their foes but just not on time, look at Yamcha, he's stronger than the Saiyanjins, excluding Vegeta and Goku of course.
They just need a little push.

Maybe they would become stronger, be able to better defend themselves so they wouldn't die so easily, and they can be more useful in helping each other out.

>Yamcha
>Stronger than anyone except fucking Chiaotzu

Regarding Dende, couldn't they just have brought him along as a spectator?

He is.

Like sitting with Beerus and the others? It looks like only the Gods of Destruction, their angels, and Supreme Kais are allowed to go.

That would be an interesting way to make Piccolo, a fan favorite character, relevant power level-wise again. Which is why they'll never do it.

>dende was the answer this whole series

Nice headcanon.

Read the manga and watch DB and DBZ you filthy casual.

Yamcha beating Goku as a kid because he was hungry has literally nothing to do with him being stronger than a single Saiyan, retard. You could make a case for Tarble and any of the jobbers like Raditz and Nappa, but any Saiyan who is part of the main cast right now is stronger and has been since the beginning of DBZ.

Kaikoken requires precise ki control, as failure to use it means death.

Goku was the only person talented enough to use it, as not even King Kai could use it and he created the technique.

Did you read my original post, I never claimed that yamcha was stronger than Goku or Vegeta but he is indeed stronger than Napa.

What about Gohan?

You claimed he was stronger than "the Saiyans" barring Goku and Vegeta. Don't start backpedaling and pretending you obviously meant Nappa because you've been made to look like a fucking retard.

Piccolo and Tien are always training and meditating, if anyone else could have learned kaioken it should have been these two.

Why would a god need kaioken?

holy SHIT this has finally been confirmed?

Not him but to be honest, Goku and Vegeta are the only Saiyans left. Everyone else are just half Saiyans.

Yes, and here are spoilers for the 1 hour special.

oh fuck you

What if dende learned kaioken?

>excluding Vegeta and Goku
Are you dumb?

>yfw this looks better than TOEI

Just admit you lost, user.

What if Shenron learned kaioken?

The sad thing is, you're right.

Power levels are what DEFINED Dragon Ball. The fact that people still don't recognize the worth of this manga-changing concept just shows how casuals the fans are. Power levels are the most important aspect of fighting in Dragon Ball. Skill, strategy, techniques mean nothing if your power level is lower than your opponent. You're a non-entity, a nobody. It's what separated those of worth from the worthless.

That's ALL THAT MATTERS. I used to impress my friends by memorizing all the power levels revealed in the Dragon Ball Z anime, I even remembered the power levels of minor characters, such as Cui (18,000). The fact that Toriyama doesn't pay respect to this measurement just shows how far he has fallen. Dragon Ball was at its best when Power Levels was the center of everything.