Be me

>be me
>be attractive (or so I’m told) tall white male
>have jewish gf for 7 years
>never thought her being jewish was a problem, always thought of her as just white
>working towards getting married and starting family
>discover Sup Forums
>get thoroughly red-pilled
>develop great affection for nazism, feels extremely instinctual and honorable to me
>start rationalizing, bargaining with myself
> “sure, my kids’ll be part-jewish but I can discipline them in the right direction ”
> “maybe her family isn’t even ethnically jewish, they don’t have hooknoses, maybe they just lied to escape the holodomor or something” (I know, fucking retarded right)
>spend more time researching JQ and related ideas, further immersed in nazism and white identity
>talk to her about how white people might die out if I don’t do enough
>she laughs “lol good, they just make everything bad anyway”
>holyshititsalltrue.png
>it must all be genetic. she knows nothing of history, whats happening in the world or jewish identity (other than ‘lol they’re good with money’) she didn’t even know what “ashkenazi” meant
>realize the fights and problems in our relationship are a microcosm of Aryan vs. Jew
>she was trying to destroy me and my people this whole time, albeit subconsciously
>devastated by this revelation, how could I be so naive
>come to conclusion I have no choice butc to leave her
>doesn’t matter how sad it is, future of my people depends on it
>I must do it
>end relationship
>now can go full 1488 GTKRWN without apprehension
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Sup Forums saves lives

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/sgs-1998/wjd.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gf
Liar.

You know we can see straight thru your larp.

>(I know, fucking retarded right)

I swear to God and on my life it is not a LARP

haha OP fag fell for the Sup Forums memes

At first, I thought it was all just a meme. I really did. My life would be easier if it was.
The further I got into it, the more undeniable it became.

Never date a jewish girl or take a jewish wife Sup Forums. It's all real

You're replying to a leaf

XD

Lay off the soy, cuck. Sage

You're weird bro

You're missing my point. a soy cuck would've stayed in the relationship...

Possibly a true story.

Good job, user, if it is true. Reality is even if it's not I'm sure it's happened before. The Jews hate the whites.

lel

Kikes can't help it man.

Glad you found the problem, now the solution...

They hate us because they envy us and wish they could be like us. That's why they want to breed with us. They want to add some of our high quality genes to their gene pool. It's like their secret strategy, whether they're conscious of it or not.

Looks like the digits confirm. But it's really true. Whether or not they're aware of it or not, joos do have instinctual habits that drive them to kick goys down.

heretical.com/sgs-1998/wjd.html

Same tier as a cuck who makes up a story for ebin replies. Fake and gay/10

Either you're one of them or you're being manipulated by them. Unwittingly or not you are

FACT: If you have kids with your sister they'll have more genetic diversity than if you bred with that filthy jewess
Good work, user

>not converting her to Christianity
There's a Catholic girl I know who is half Jewish, she's really nice and open, I thought she was just Italian (probably her mom's side) but still, Jews can be saved by Christ.

You're welcome. Hopefully we start organizing more soon.

It's insane because I've had an asian gf for a short period of time who barely spoke english and when I reflect on it now, it seemed like we had more in common genetically and was less of an interracial relationship than the one I just ended. I would never breed with an asian though. Whites have to breed with whites, there's no way around it if we want to make it through.

You are an idiot, you spent 7 years wih this woman and left her cause of memes, your relationships should matter more than politics. This is a fundamental aspect of a healthy social life, but you fucked it up. Do you know how difficult it is to find a woman and date for seven years? You know you won't live forever.

Did she have big kahzar milkers?

Nice blog post faggot.

Lmfaoooo my thoughts exactly

Trust me, I tried that. She was literally a satanist who hated christ. Plus, even if I did convert her, I would still be throwing away my genes.
I believe that jews can be saved by Christ, but only a small handful of them are open to it. %99.9 of them would rather die than go with Christ

Hey bro that is cause women get down on the 'whites are bad meme'.
I look white but am half Jew, when a white girl finds out I am not white white, they are more interested.
Not all of us hate whites bro, just our godless and women.

It never happened. This isn’t the story of someone who broke up with someone he dated for 7 years.

You seem to have an abnormal psychology and that's saying a lot considering my study of Sup Forums users over the years. Out of curiosity may I ask if you're Jewish to any degree? Asking for scientific research purposes, your answers will be kept confidential of course.

I left because of reality, not memes. and it has nothing to do with "politics". I did it because it's what God needed me to do. I've never been happier since making this decision. You sound young bro.

>This isn’t the story of someone who broke up with someone he dated for 7 years.

What makes you think that?

>Hey bro that is cause women get down on the 'whites are bad meme'

I know. Therefore jewish+woman = double down on the white hatred

The female Jews are the real cause of the whole Jew problem. They perpetuate the Jewish behavior generation after generation.

Nice children's story you made up.

digits check out and yes Kikes hate us

this jews are all secretly satanist the bible explains it Revelations 2:9 3:9

kike shill or you are just blind? Oh wait, those two things are synonymous anyways

No, I'm a White German/Dutch Pennsylvanian. I believe being a CNC milling machinist/programmer has something to do with being able to see outside the box. Take this however you guys want but niggers are far worse than kikes.