78% of American voters agree: Arm teachers to protect our children!

Libshit commie gungrabbers BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-agree-laws-allowing-teachers-carry-concealed-weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn maybe yanks really are retarded.

tomorrow in news - le 78% russian bots.

Only gun owners should be allowed to vote

Emus

Off by 1

nice link fagit

>problem:
guns create a war zone

>solution:
moar guns

Amerimuttania Logic 101

Here’s why you’re an idiot.

Gun Free school zones create defenseless soft targets for gun carrying criminals. You’re not going to stop these people with words

Attach deadman switches to random students so people think twice about killing/bullying one.

Yess!! Guns for everyone!!, i can not wait to see how many people die because of this. Lol.
Best reality show ever.

This is the link:
msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-agree-laws-allowing-teachers-carry-concealed-weapons

This ugly bipolar bitch is a teacher? God damn I am happy my wife homeschools our kids!

People are stupid.
We have on one hand "Ban all guns goyim!" and on the other "Arm society's dregs (teachers)".
Why not just let people get concealed carry at younger ages? Imagine if the next time some autistictic Jew spergs out and starts blasting the Chad quarterback of the football team blasts him between the eyes.
You think nerds are going to risk that kind of cuckoldry? fuck no.

Landowners

This

A gun in every class
And a cap in every ass!

S A D
A
D

>implying she’s not on so many antidepressants that her great grandchildren wouldn’t be able to get a CCW permit

I can't tell if the arm the teachers meme is to make schools more like prisons or a backfire in the plan of TPTB

RUSSIAN BOTS!!!! RUSSIAN BOTS!!!!

I think that's where legislation will go next after the next round of inevitable shootings. Then we'll have medical interviews to make sure we are same before buying a gun and you can't be on any psychotropic drugs. That would prevent more Americans from buying guns than ever before

Checked. Big pharma will try to stop this.

>White, male, land-owning, gun owners

FTFY

That makes sense. Maybe it won't happen then. That would obviously hurt future sales and is probably the reason why msm doesn't say shit about all of these mass shooters being on psychotropic drugs

reminder the vote is for: VOLUNTARY concealed carry

Simply screen TEACHERS for mental health problems. (We should do this anyway.)

What would be the push for That? The more obvious push for medical interview would be potential gun buyers, but have the examination be so strict that no one could pass it, thus disarming many people on psychotropic prescription meds