Hoggs Done Goofed

Be a shame if he was reported to the Security and Exchange Commission for trying to manipulate gun related stocks and mutual funds.
sec.gov/fast-answers/answerstmanipulhtm.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYRx3c9NIys&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNw5pFyjW5PPwXNi3DNExqf9&index=8
threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be a shame if the gun industry collapsed and a quarter million americans were directly unemployed as a result, and many more as a knock-on.

So did you report him?

WHAT FUCKING UNIVERSE ARE WE IN.

>invesg
the fuck? we are reaching levels of autism that shouldn't be possible.

What he said isn't the legal definition of manipulation you tard

Attention is already starting to drift. Hogg don't have much time left to shill. The left is going to need another mass shooting soon.

Be a shame if someone shot this little faggot in the face with something large caliber.

worthu bumperino stocks

Bump

Yeah because fund managers are going to dump gun stocks as they're skyrocketing, thanks to the recent gun control talks.

If there's one thing a jew cares more about than gun control, it's profit.

and this is why Muslims think Britcucks won't do shit when the former rape the latters' underage daughters.

real shame if the manufacturers were to go bankrupt and there were no guns to kill children and minorities with

Let's get this idiot to boycott Democrat businesses now.

Wew lad Vanguard funds are rothchild territory

Itd be a tragedy if he was arrested on cp and had a fentanyl overdose

The state of millenials farming likes for dopamine hits in the name of muh social justice

How old is this kid again?

Notice the spelling errors and the extra spacing between words. He's starting to crack. Won't be long before his eventual mental breakdown.

Get your fucked up teeth fixed and never forget if not for Americans and their guns you would be a German cunt.

So not only can this faggot not speak coherently, he also comes across as retarded in the way he types. Like it takes five seconds to re-read a 15 word tweet and correct errors. Really lends credibility to the theory of using literal retards as easily controlled puppets

Yes

Look at his friend kasky too

This. They are actually making Trump’s approval rating go up.

milkies

mobile.twitter.com/chiIIum/status/967237
#BrowardCountySheriff Deputy Nezar Hamze trains and preaches at mosques for Muslims to arm themselves and their homes (for THEIR safety), literally a director for terror-linked CAIR, while the Sheriff himself pushes for gun control on us. #NOTokay fusion.tv/story/246653/f… pic.twitter.com/pHkhQEm4w5

MKULTRA is easy to spot
youtube.com/watch?v=MYRx3c9NIys&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNw5pFyjW5PPwXNi3DNExqf9&index=8

Sheriff Israel helps Muslims defend their church. And kid knows podesta. But by all means, target white people.

Yes, this 17-year-old understands mutual funds and is coming up with these (((suggestions))) all on his own. No coaching at all.

This kid is going to get suicided one way or another, if you consider how much of a failure this psyop was.

god damn it. i invest with vanguard. he better not fuck up my money

He's been at it all day. There is a massive push on twitter to get businesses to drop their affiliation with the NRA. They're attacking private and publicly traded companies, and now investment firms. He shilled to hard.

He'll probably kill himself in 2 weeks when no one even knows who he is any more. I'm sure they scheduled this march for April in some sad attempt to keep these kids in the media spotlight much longer, but the American attention span won't allow it.

I can maybe believe that kids would come up with boycotting companies and asking people to sell gun stocks, but not that they know who Fidelity and Vanguard are and how mutual funds even work to know to ask people to divest from them.

It’s truly appalling Cruz didn’t kill him.
Worst mass shooter ever.

Bumping for shits and giggles.

Good work user.

Correct. This is a massive linear push by big money. These kids are being used as the front lines, because people are afraid to fire back. "But they're kids." Now they're fucking with my 401k. They're calling on Fidelity and Vanguard to dump gun related funds. Clear violation of SEC rules.

We are talking about the same kid that wrote this.

37. He's expecting his second child in may.

Gun stocks skyrocketed under Obama's leadership. The day after Trump was elected, tons of gun stocks dropped 10-15%. Gun sales are a decade low. Manufacturers are defaulting left and right. But now there's been a noticeable uptick again in gun sales, especially ARs, after these leftist shitfit. I would know, because I bought my first AR this week.

If this faggot kid keeps this up, he's going to earn the same award Obama got: "Best Gun Salesman of All Time".

Its no Richard McBeef

Honest question how does there being an armed guard and maybe some teachers actually bad without appealing to emotion

Unemployed pissed off Americans? Ah that’ll kick off what needs to be done.

>armed guard
Sheriffs deputy you disingenuous piece of shit

who the hell is this guy? some youtubber?

I had to stop reading after the third line. This isn't English.

This. God what a fucked up world it is where we just have to wait until they want to kill more children to get what they want.

You're right, but the point is the manipulation. He goofed.

liberals fantasies always give me a chuckle

grow up, kid. get real.

i'm sick of people telling me to be a good sumatriptan

what's up with the black dot at the top-left of the jpg?

as a bong i know next to nothing about guns, but can a burger or a /k/ommando explain to me just how much training is needed to be able to enter a shooter situation and take the shooter on?

This one nigger....FIGHT!!!!

ILL JUST LEAVE THIS HEREEEEEE

threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

He has teamed up with 4d chess champ Nipple Legate to ruin you. Have fun swimming in your own tears you misogynistic losers.

>threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html
Keep spreading

Government can create more jobs with the stroke of a pen

And this is why we need another war

A few months of consistent training would make you an adequate shot in a range, it takes a whole lot of mental strength to be able to get into an actual gunfight with your life on the line

THE TRAVYON MARTIN HYSTERIA DIRECTLY CAUSED THE OFFICER TO CuCK OUT YEARS LATER

>threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html
It's flawed, it's easy to blame just the sheriff, but their behavior is encouraged by the government. They probably believed that if they got more money by lying, they could do a better job, but it created this whole situation. They were more concerned about extra dollars than student safety.

Yeah, if I was a Burger, I'd have bought two of those fuckers and joined the NRA this week.

Its almost as if someone is feeding him these lines. Gee, that doesn't add to the impression that he is a crisis actor and it was a false flag. LOL. Even many boomers aren't buying this deep state false flag

you should see normie comments on Facebook videos, Chad & Stacy are not buying it either. Also on vegas shooter videos.

There isnt a teenager alive who knows what Vanguard is. Let alone understands a mutual fund. Will morons really believe he's authentic and not just doing whatever his parents and or controllers are telling him to post.

Be a shame if hundreds of thousands of white men had nothing left to live for and were pissed off

Pic unrelated

It's literally always follow the money huh?

>gun industry collapse
You do realize gun-grabbing liberals demanding guns be banned is the life-blood of the gun industry marketing?

>muh 2A and never muh 1A even though this is an example of the 1A so imma call it insider trading
dont ever mention my profits made in my 2A denying of the 1A REEEEEEEEEE
>man tweets that wal mart is shit
>you want him arrested
what if he were shorting stocks? doesnt work that way. is criticising pepsi a form of insider trading for coke stocks? go away

in fact. that's how the market works. twitter algorithms. nice slippery slope. oops he doesnt like my door to door vacuum i sold him. insider trader and gib death penalty bls

Ar-15s and bump stocks are probably flying off the shelves right now.

Trash of peace?

>neveragain
So it’s definitely confirmed that this is a kike

Why would that happen?
I'm buying a couple of new guns tomorrow.

If it weren't, you know the kikes would be throwing a hissy fit over using that phrase.

Just to use our children for their gain and pull on the heart strings even more, I predict a day care shooting or something of the sort will take place next.

I predict place of worship.

I don’t think this kid knows how markets work.

Well it’s not like they are killing them by skull fucking their skulls as toddlers like usual. So of course they aren’t gonna care about a few teenagers from wealthy families

been done so much lately though.
I believe they will try something new and with more "shock and awe". Sure would be nice if they were never given the chance.
Everything could change tomorrow.

Black Panther screening would have been the best.

You are not wrong.
Has anyone else noticed the constant:
"You're either with the "place the really bad group here" or you're with us" term being used both south and north of the border in these past years since George Bush jr, and 9/11 to this latest school shooting, and even when the Canadian government was trying to strip our internet freedoms in Canada
1. You're either with the terrorists, or you're with us.
2. You're either with the pedophiles, or you're with us.
3. You're either with the school shooters, or you're with us.

Scripted like everything else.

Wakandophile

Vibranium child lovers.

Be a shame if people just made their own weapons, the usa descends into violent lawlessness, and liberal cities are exterminated wholesale.

Hope some crazy kid with a gun offs Hogg 100%

Same thing with republicans and democrats
You try to use common sense and be in the middle and you are public enemy number 1

That or some other random nog getting animal control'd.

I'd settle for a pack of niggers just beating his ass on worldstar hip hop for no reason. That way, he is not a victim because of his white privilege.

what the hell is this kid even talking about?

one second he's a bumbling fucktard who cant remember his lines and sounds like he has an IQ of 70

next he singlehandedly destroys the NRA by forcing multinational corporations to all boycott them and whatever the fuck he even articulated in this post?

His kike FBI dad must be coaching his every move

When I questioned any of the "facts" the left was spitting out in the Trayvon Martin shooting, I was suddenly with Stormfront. When you can't attack the argument, attack the arguer.

We learned in boyscouts how to make a single-fire shotgun from two pieces of pipe a sawed down nail or screw (or any good improvised firing pin) and a spring.... If some 12 year olds could make our own (some made really cool, fancy ones that required tools) then anyone could. Probably not a nigger, but most anyone else.

Is that the shit in turkey that make you sleepy?

SURRENDER YOUR GUNS

hashtag the shit out of that to the normies

its an operation

That's a lot of knowledge for a hired youngin'.