Guns in school

I am a former member of the US Army and I am combat trained including close quarters combat. However, the standard training does not include much focus on target sorting. For a unit that is trained, practiced, and experienced at close quarters combat that includes a likely presence of civilians, or other important friendlies, you would select a Tier 1 Special Forces unit. That list includes Delta Force and DEVGRU (formerly Seal Team 6, and also technically formerly DEVGRU). That is the list. That is one of their major focuses in both training and assignment. If you put a Delta Force Operator into a dynamic situation in a school with an active shooter, they may (I could not speak to this) be able to handle that situation dynamically, noting that you will have tens to hundreds of fleeing and screaming children running in confined spaces with the Active Shooter being one of them. You will also need to be able to pick out if you see a person with a gun if they are just a normal student who snuck in a gun or if it is another teacher responding or if it is the active shooter who has already caused harm. Also, you will need to know if they have killed someone. What if they shot a bunch of holes in the ceiling to scare people. Is that now ok to kill them? On top of all of those choices, a Tier 1 unit practices marksmanship constantly, and runs mockups of the target if known in advance for weeks. They are at the top of their games, and are also trained in how to make a decision under extreme stress. Are we willing and able to have any teacher go through Delta Force selection and training? From a military person, this is an extremely uneducated political proposition from someone who has absolutely no clue about actual combat, much less close quarters combat.

Other urls found in this thread:

buckeyefirearms.org/another-ohio-school-board-goes-public-armed-trained-staff-members-already-place
nytimes.com/2017/12/21/world/australia/melbourne-car-cbd.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=470&v=AK4_ogsh0Po
google.com.au/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/340345002
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then what would you suggest? A man wants to shoot up a school, acquires a gun and starts shooting up said school how do you stop it?

so we should call the authorities and have them in the parking lot until the shooting stops?

we have an old saying here at Sup Forums, new friend

GTFO

First, your entire post in nonsense and reads like an ESL person is trying really hard to seem normal.

Second, your takeaway for the training required is also bullshit.

Send every person to train at Telluric Group in Georgia with my friend John Lovell, he alone clears people to be allowed to carry in schools, schools pay for this training if you pass.

and since you brought it up

the people at the school knew who the likely shooter was, the authorities consciously chose to ignore it

Nice LARP leftypol faggot. Yes. If someone walks in with a gun you shoot them, doesn't matter if they discharge a single round. Faggot.

No cops anymore period. Every man, woman and child allowed to carry if they so choose.

You don't.

It is much more dangerous to have someone that thinks he's John Rambo trying to provide counter fire at someone he thinks is an appropriate target than it is to just let the situation play out as the children run form the shooter.

Honestly, screening programs should have been in place to prevent someone with known social and psychological issues to the degree that this most recent shooter had from ever being in the position to buy any sort of firearm. It pains me to admit this as an avid gun user for both sport and home defense.

So you would have the kids bunker down and get shot until the cops came? I don’t understand where you are going with this.

Until you see that this is a people problem, not a gun problem, you won’t get anywhere.

you're a child

bye now

I served three tours in Iraq, one in Afghanistan.

Grow up.

It's good to hear your view. People seem to think that real life is like a shoot out in a movie. That's not helped when senior politicians use cartoon like language, and reduce things down to simple glib sound bites.

OP is a faggot! OMG< I AM SEAL TEAM 6 and can't pick a target but a SWAT TEAM that arrives on a scene has no problem spraying bullets, children or not!

Dude, no amount of screening programs aren’t going to prevent a school shooter from getting a gun. We are wasting time coming up with solutions that don’t address the core problems.

>Are we willing and able to have any teacher go through Delta Force selection and training?

you telling me bank security guards have delta force training? what a larping fagit.

The kid should've been involuntarily committed. The standard against kids with violent tendencies needs to be much higher. He at the least should have been seeing a therapist but in reality he should have been locked up in a facility.

Any action that includes more guns for defence against others is simply not gonna work in the long run.
Best of luck America.

>t. Pencil pusher
Tell me your MOS faggot, you have 2 minutes.

you telling us that we should disarm our militaries and dismantle our nukes and just chill and everything will be ok? more guns more crime right?

You've concocted some weird scenario here ignoring things like lockdown protocols, and building the scenario around the assumption that the hallway/classroom is going to have a choreographed crowd milling around like a Hollywood movie along with some other bizarre assumptions, especially
>You will also need to be able to pick out if you see a person with a gun if they are just a normal student who snuck in a gun
Why are you building a response plan around the possibility of kids sneaking guns into school and taking them out when there's an active shooter? Here's what'll happen, they'll get shot because they were a dumbass which is what would happen if the responding force was a teacher, cop, or SAS commando.

We can prevent a socially inept and mentally unstable person who has been institutionally evaluated as such from legally buying a firearm and I don't think there's a very good argument as to why we shouldn't.

I strongly doubt that a socially outcast figure like this most recent shooter knows where to illegally buy a firearm. I do not believe that gun control can stop every shooting (or even that it should) but this one was definitely preventable through these means and the prevention measure would impact no never institutionalized gun owner in any negative way.

DING! Time's up! Welfare queen desk jockey confirmed. Have a nice day!

go back to your billabong, crocodile dundee

Yeah...sure. Um the kid with the gun will be the only one standing, and firing. I’m a former assassin for Uncle Sam. OP is a shit dick leaping faggot. you get the seasoning.

Ohio has been ahead of you for 5 years

buckeyefirearms.org/another-ohio-school-board-goes-public-armed-trained-staff-members-already-place

Andd you're done, all fields

i'm game. cowards die first

No just take them away from civilians

Marine Corps MOS

nice try though

oh yeah, they are different branches of the service

>I am a former member of the US Army

>Marine Rifleman
Did you eat crayons to get into character for this LARP?

have a nice day

hehe ya, me too, but you're wrong

We do not like trannies around here.

You are a lying Jew
Kys stolen honor faggot

Ahh no you made me drop this :'(

Just get rid of the second amendment, it's literally that simple.

when you use this justification to removed guns from airports and courthouses you might get an audience. Until then, you are a tard.

ahhh..i don't give a fuck what you did in your country

and neither do the rest of us here

>here's what it did...
,,,changed the definition.

Ahh no you made me drop this :'(

nytimes.com/2017/12/21/world/australia/melbourne-car-cbd.html

This is a slide thread, by a major faggot. The time it would take to refute there assinine assertions here are not worth it. Suffice it to say, if he is who he says he is (and he's not), he would be the most pogue-ass infantryman you would ever encounter. His tours in Iraq would involve radio guard, because he could not be trusted with more than a $20 hand mike. His knowledge of anything tactical would be based on watching the other members of his squad while he is given a broom. He's like that retarded kid you knew in school, except the retarded kid eventually grew up.

Thats an automatic rejection for being a shrill

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

go back to COD kid

I think everyone should get Delta Force training. Imagine how much good that would do for the populace, and society as a whole.

>if you can dodge a car, you can dodge a bullet.
~american proverb (?)

Its more of a deterrent

>From a military person, this is an extremely uneducated political proposition from someone who has absolutely no clue about actual combat, much less close quarters combat.

All of the crime / mass shootings stopped by civilians with a guns suggests otherwise. There are many retired vets and CCW holders who are proficient with guns and "target sorting" is just common sense, it's not some advanced rocket science you make it out to be.

>Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!

Spoken like a sperg killer who is trained for warzones, and has to be given detailed instruction on who and who not to shoot.

You're probably LARPing, but assuming this is true it would explain your assinine position.

>DELTA FORCE ONLY GUYS QUALIFIED FOR URBAN COMBAT
*eyeroll*

Arming teachers in an incredibly stupid idea. It's no wonder trump is pushing it.

After guns, you regulate cars
After cars you regulate cutlery
After cutlery you regulate...
After...
After...

Youll always be looking for the next scourge to eliminate even if youre 100% effective.
At one point the regulation will be so incumbering youll wish you had some way to fight back

>I am a former member of the US Army and I am combat trained including close quarters combat.
>0311
what a fucking larping dumbass faggot. can't even bait a hook correctly. neck yourself.

Nice gun, but ew, a lefty.

but it's no wonder that the left is bitching about it

The more ethnically homogeneous your population is the less likely there will be homicide.
Our shootings are because of diversity

I think common sense will prevent that from happening. Example if you take away cars a nation's logistics will be in tatters. Take away guns what happens?

What? You need to leave. Larping God damn nigger. Fucking lying faggots. I wish the sandies had killed you.

Make that welfare queen neverserved HAHAHAHAHHA

Safest school in the country.

I'm 5'3 an 120 lbs. I took a course designed for combat. It can be done. Empowerment is what this country needs. How am I supposed to stop someone with a gun, bad language?

My house is safe.

I find your entire post to be quite flawed. My first concern is simple. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>gorilla warfare
guerilla.
kys nigger.

>the idea is not that the teachers assemble in the teacher's lounge and form a kill-squad, it's that there are counter-measures in play throughout the school (teachers with firearms of their own) that can deter the shooter and protect students. There was a lot of talk about an overweight (no idea any other way to identify him but he was a Big Guy) teacher who died shielding the door of his classroom and locking it behind his students. If he had a glock or something, he could have instead fired back down the hallway from the same position, doing nothing but deterring the shooter from the students even further.

Have you been in combat? Do you see the faces of those you killed in your dreams?

teacher please let me rest my head on your butt, can I open your ass a little and smell your butthole musk?

Fucking this. No one wants to shoot up a school if every time you try you end up in a shootout or can get snuck up on. Its really not hard to figure out. WAH BUT IM HERE TO TEACH NOT SHOOT. Well your gun ensures you will be teaching and thats it.

>believing arming teachers is meant to save PublicEd
public schools are cages for nig nogs/spics with inept parents.
flood them with guns until homeschooling only option for whites.

You know what, this has been a standard argument against concealed carry since the very beginning. Now, after thousands of defensive gun uses you know how many times it turned out to be true? I can't think of even one.

Sooo get rid of non Americans, non Christians all so you can keep your guns?

Start up a pro-gun school where all the students wear a gun.

Or just homeschool....

You'll see it increase dramatically now.
It's already increasing 15 percent each year.
Public schools are a nightmare.

diversity+proximity=war.

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/340345002

You're right, it would be unprofessional to try to stop the shooter. Much better to just let the children die.

Why the fuck would anyone want to live near shitskins and atheists?

shoot the guy shooting the gun how had was that?

cant wait until they institutionalize your ass for PTSD or the fact that you posted on a "racist white supremacist board" or you pull a mel gibson and name the jew in public
but its all a larp anyways so saged

very professional. Where would we be without our military betters teaching us right from wrong?

make it hard to get a gun I suppose

really gets that noggin joggin

Are you saying average fat police have Seal training?

>I'm a long winded fool more focused on word games than reality.

cool story

Nigga, what the fuck are you talking about?

the reality is that teachers, soldiers,police and any first responder is not qualified to use a gun nor should they ever even carry one ( like the UK) ............if ppl get the proper therapy we wont need and need to respond with violence EVER!!!!!!!

Give teachers rubber bullets and easily identifiable guns.

Teachers are better able to control class Chads won't be able to torment class spergs as often, which in turn lowers the spergs from exacting revenge.

Also less bullet ricochets.

Sage for stolen valor

make it hard to get a gun but really easy to vote without ID.
what did they mean by this?

even rubber bullets can be deadly

But that's internal bleeding/damage. That can be managed and isn't as quick a death.

>the more ethnically homogeneous
(AHEM) In the interest of fairness I must mention
The 2011 massacre on Utoya, Norway(almost all
92 victims were of Norwegian extraction. Sorry.

Arming teachers is honestly more about implementing an effective deterrent for potential shooters. A law goes into effect that mandates that every household has a loaded gun within it and burglaries drop by incredible percentages, that kind of thing.

cars need pulse monitors and automated safety controls to keep anyone from running into crowds ...intentionally or not!!!

that ass tho

yes but not at the scene

do you think that kid was really and actor?

Well that shut him the fuck up. Have this (you) for your distinguished service.

someone sent me a video of that cnn kid rehearsing lines