Dragonball Super

Freeza-sama you wouldn't hurt little ol me now would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtube.com/watch?v=HlFNdSnW68A
youtube.com/watch?v=ebRhB62JSeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gay

I want F to play already.
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

Did Roshi threaten to rape her?

I'm not sure he would imply that, but it seems that's what she took from his threat.

I believe she just took it that way.

When will he get a good moment in this arc?

When he and Frost try to manipulate the gods, and when he eventually betrays Frost.

Would be interesting to see Frost manipulate him and then betray him, I don't think he'd be so stupid. Then again, Frost tricked his whole universe

Well if Son "Always Holds Back and Drops Guard" Goku can job to a stupid tactic, then so could Frieza.

Has Frieza ever done something like that before? I feel it may be out of character

Holding back? Did you watch the fight on namek?

Well he was dumb enough to cut himself in half trying to kill Goku, but that was when he was losing and desperate. He also hasn't gone up against someone as deceitful as himself. But I don't see him falling for technically his own tactics.

everyone holds back in this fucking universe
>161704455
yeah, except he isn't losing ATM. the thing about him not going up against someone as deceitful as himself is true, but i'd argue Frost is moreso.

He'd smash her hard

Reminder that Caway deserved to win.

Who's the current MVP of the Tournament of Power? Is Roshi tied with No. 17?

Ugly bitch

Defend this.

Depends, do assists count?

lewds when?

It gets btfo instantly and is shown to be ultimately worthless as it is.

I mean the tracing ya goof. Using SSG is fine.

Yes.

What episode is the top half from?

In that case Roshi should be at five.

youtube.com/watch?v=HlFNdSnW68A

So what the fuck is Goku plotting (according to Frieza (or bad translation))?

Caway is cute and we'll get married!

He's planing to rape the zenos into submission.

Krillin, too.

It was pretty clear.

I'm surprised womens groups didn't complain about rape

I'm hopeful we get to see Freeza go all spopovich on caulifla and kale. That will be beautiful

I see more people crying about "KALE IS S-S-SJW" than actual SJWs complaining about Roshi's antics and stuff like that.

This desu

what is there to complain about with roshi? if you watched the original db its who he is

>implying anyone who would complain about Roshi has seen Dragon Ball

It's the same episode, he went from blue to red in that very moment, hence the same pose

They are REALLY all fucking fat pedros

youtube.com/watch?v=ebRhB62JSeU

what have you done, Sup Forums?

Freeza would destroy her

I want these two to fuck furiously

What happened to these threads? They were one of the most active on Sup Forums. Did the mods start deleting DBS threads?

If U9 was still around we could have this

These u9 babes are great, speacially the rabbits

>YFW you heard "530000" for the first time

read the sticky
we're just scattered now, there are like 3 active DB threads

>Having multiple threads instead of a containment thread for one of the most popular shows

Mods are fucking faggots. Ban me I don't give a shit

Just show how much stupid they are when theyre trying to control discussions that are meaningless

Thinking about it, better this way than having those Gohanfags destroying everything

>and we'll get married!
So you will get deleted with her?

You're a sadistic asshole, user.

Would you fuck Android 18?

Nope, don't want to cuck my man Krillin

Get a load of this: can you spot what's wrong with this post?

Oh, I just realized why 18 gets so pissed at 17 for calling Marron "Maron". It's because of Krillin's ex.

How the fuck does 18 know about Maron? Also: Maron was canon?

Not really, he is clearly talking about GODhan's signature move of using other people's outfits. are you still mad chodefag? holy shit

No, I don't have a forehead fetish.

>He
Mm-hm. Sure.

ok i'll be the one to say it saiyans are a monkey like race but
what kind of monkey?

>still anally devastated
You're tearing my sides apart chodefag

well they turn into great apes but apes don't have tails.

Human-like.

Ugly ones.

is there any
>orangutan saiyans
>chimpanzee saiyans
>spider saiyans

sapes

No, Toriyama's too simple-minded to go into that much detail. He literally wrote tails off of U6 Saiyans for convenience, FFS.

Is there any way to make humans and pretty much anyone else that isn't a god or saiyan to become relevant in Dragon Ball again?

He didn't threaten, he was just letting her know it was her fault for what was going to happen.

Never, Caway is not for lweds.

She literally lewded herself in her only appearance. Idiot, only Cus is not for lewd.

I mean not going further beyond lewd.

Ravioli Ravioli Don't Lewd The Angel Loli

I don't do married women. It's just morally wrong.

Cuckhan a weak

No, GODhan a GOD

I guess that means waifufags can eat shit how.

That is not Jiren. That is Jiren's weak little brother who has some weird eye disease (like whats with his completely black eyes?)

>what are you going to do now loser

Holy shit JIREN HAS TINY HANDS

Imagine being so ugly that you can flip the picture and she looks better. Well-animated episode and still ugly as shit in base form.

Ningen type.

Made-for-Yamucha monkeys.

Eliminate her. Fuck everyone in this tournament except for the main fighters, they all suck and are badly characterised. Caulifla and Kale are the worst offenders, their flanderisation has tainted Super Saiyan and training in general (Goten and Trunks also ruined it just not to this scale). I just want her to job hard to Jiren when he decides its time to take the gloves off, Jiren is the hero these threads need

What do you see

Yes

no

Please translate:

悟空新形態でジレン上回るも、変身したジレンにやられ脱落
それ以降 ゴールデンフリーザ無双でトッポ脱落 ベジータ新形態でヒット脱落、ジレンと決戦
ベジータ新形態 サイヤ人の本来眠ってる凶暴性や残虐性が目覚める 髪が逆立ち焦げ茶色に変化、目の周りが黒く縁取られ瞳は赤になる シッポが再生し肌が浅黒くなる 魔人ベジータを更に悪っぽくした感じ
これでベジータが最強になるも更にシリアスな展開になり、悟空が究極の形態に覚醒する 3つのサプライズを用意してると期待

God-ki transformations?

Not the ToP's survivor for sure.

Fucking hot.

I'd happily cuck Krillin.

Gohan, how could you?!

Ooh, another butthurt fag rant. Gohan became stronger than an SSJ3 by sitting still for 24 hours, yet he has the most annoyingly vocal fanbase here.

Why can't they do sexy anymore. That's 50's teir fanservice.

Kek

This shit is fake.

Goku surpasses Jiren with his new form, but Jiren transforms and destroys Goku. Golden Freeza defeats Toppa and Vegeta defeats Hit. Vegeta pulls some Majin shit again and uses the evilness in his heart to reach a new form. There are going to be three more surprises involving Goku's new form.

her on roshi's dick

Let's do this faggots, I'm willing to bet that Gohan is the survivor and he is going to play a mayor part in this arc.

If he does, I expect everyone in these godforsaken threads to accept that Gohan is a true GOD and change his name to CHADhan from that moment on.

If he doesn't I will leave these threads forever, no more GODhan posting and I'm the main poster.

I will be looking forward to his victory, also if he wins chodefag must kill himself

>Toppo jobbing to Freeza
Fucking yes. I'm glad Toriyama is meeting my demands.