Is your bed comfy based?

Sup Forums talks about being comfy but are you really? Right now the best part of the globe is in their beds shiposting into the weekend but most are not really as comfy as they assume especially during all these happenings. It's politically incorrect to say how some else's garbagetier bed is but I'm going there. How many Pepe meme artfully depicted rolled up like a burrito comforter on top of a plush bed near the warm glow of a laptop and Warm cup of coco? Yet in reality your nighty being shanked by spring coils that has prepared you for prison life with Hillary? Chads don't sleep on soytier beds. Seriously, if you buy a great bed you'd be immune to all those shareblue "muh getting sleepy" posts. I know this is sensitive topic but we need to get comfy based beds because happening will continue, i.e. Summer chaos events and midterms. Do you think Trump is laying his thicc buns on top of some 3rd world bedding? Dude is refreshed and 4D shitposting by 4AM on Twitter. It's time to make the investment Sup Forums into the future of comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRUw3R5kZtk
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=lUWHFSWPP1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sleep on a couch, it's my couch. I have a bed, but I still sleep on the couch. I'm the only who lives here, no one sleeps in my bed. I don't know why i have it, really.

What's better, Purple or horse tail hair?

horse hair stinks when it's even mildly humid. nothing can be done about it. nothing.

a high quality mattress can really change your life tho. Give you a better nights sleep. More energy. Hoes will never want to leave your bed. Which can be good or bad. But mostly good...

I just had deja vu.

that means something happens tomorrow thats going to be big news. never fails. I attribute it to some jump in the timeline.

"a high quality mattress can really change your life tho"

This user gets it!

I've been sleeping on this topic for time, we shall see if this is a jump in the timeline

16" multiple layer memory foam mattress with memory foam pillows.

Former mattress salesman and mattress tester here. I used to work for a distributor on the west coast. Also worked for a memory foam manufacturer.

Don’t buy anything but latex. Memory foam matts are shit.

Buy a decent latex or get one of those sleep number beds and then put a latex topper on them.

Noice

I'm here laying down like champ next to my based dogo who can hear from a mile away, shitposting about conspiracies and comfy beds. Not sure how other people do it, like animals.

I bet Mueller and Comey sleeps on the couch. Sleep on aKking like King or go home!

FYI foambail.com is a decent source of late for a good price.

Foambymail.com

I have been sleeping on the floor for more than two years now.

Latex is great. Feel like NASA without the bogus lunar landing

Memory foam matress. I am plenty comfy.

Sleep is for pussies. Real men smoke meth and work all night.

Same shit really. I have a really comfy bed but always sleep on the fucking couch when I’m alone
Hoes not leaving your bed is bad

>buy our expensive bedding
mfw the mattress companies have infiltrated Sup Forums and are feeding us sponsored content
>Capitalism at its finest

WTF now I love natsoc

Yes. Latex is absolutely the best. Memory foam is just a squishy foam with a reflex foam base underneath. Over time the reflex foam eventually breaks down and loses shape.

This doesn’t happen with latex as it’s basically a slab of rubber. You get the same properties of memory foam without the mattress falling apart.

> mfw I've been living in central Asia for five years now and have been sleeping on a thin woolen ship skin cot on the floor since
> mfw I wouldn't go back to mattresses ever, they are for losers

But on a mattress or just a thin blanket? I mean it’s awesome, been sleeping on the floor for a year due to back issues and even now twice a week. EVen fucked a hoe on the floor once. Had my hipbones aching all the next day from fucking on the side

I like firm, is latex for me?

Let me guess you were captured, tortured and now the bed feels like your drowning?

What’s funny is I literally thought the same thing but I felt I had to comment since I worked in that industry for 6 years. I learned about the most random shit like how mattress lobbyists (yes they exist) created laws to push small mattress companies out of existence in California. They tried making the flammability laws so extreme that no small company could compete. Crazy shit.

You can get firm latex. It’s great

Well thats good to know. Next matress I invest in might bed a latex.

I had been looking into the memory gel mattresses. Care to share insight on that?

Memory gel was shilled in the industry in the early to mid 2000’s. At the time it was very expensive so not many retailers wanted to carry it. To me it just felt gimmicky like other memory foam type beds. I personally liked it better but you still have the same issues as most other foam beds. The foam base underneath the memory foam (or gel) eventually breaks down.

Memory foam mattress with silk sheets here. Comfyposting is bestposting.

that's a russian, isn't it?

I would imagine that a sleep number bed (basically I high tech air mattress) would be a good base with a gel topper. I don’t recommend any toppers thicker than 3”

I would too if my name was Attila

I personally own an all latex 6” bed from ikea (it was really a great price) plus a 3” latex topper I got from the foambymail place.

Also
>Purple literally shilling their shit tier mattresses on Sup Forums

>mattress tester
What a career opportunity.

Muzzle flash in the dark would be epic

why so many Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=IRUw3R5kZtk
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=lUWHFSWPP1E

I'm cloaked in Bamboo sheets, reaching levels of comfy not even possible

I actually learned a lot about sales, wholesale, retail, retail management, shipping etc.

Went from basic desk clerk job to managing multiple retail stores in 6 years.

10 yrs later I now own my own small business (totally unrelated) and it’s making over 2mil a year. On track to hit 5-10 mil in the next years.

>tfw you work your ass off and learn something from your job instead of just clocking in and being a mindless drone.

I bin sleepin onna heating grate in fronna starbux

I can assure you that I'm super comfy right now.

Also, it was fun working in the furniture and mattress world. A lot of what people sleep on was based on my testing. I got paid to be Goldilocks basically. You would be amazed at how technical it gets. I also got tons of high end furniture for almost nothing.

>tfw garbage lumpy deformed mattress is fucking up your back and makes it painful to sit, stand, lie down, or walk and you're only 22

Take care of your back, satan-user. You're only 22 and you're giving yourself issues that will last your life.

Looks like a money laundry op like Ozark, user

checked
the flames will be hot

Bro. I know how that is. Just save up some money and hit up a wholesaler in your area that’s open to the public. You can get a bed for under 800 bucks that would normally cost thousands.

Oh yeah. FYI mattress markups are ridiculous. Most normal spring beds literally cost the retailers like 50 to 100 max. They jack up the prices big time. Some of the high end beds wholesale at 200-400 so those are going to retail a whole lot more.

Literally the anti-comfy is here

>never store a pistol in the gun bed

>mfw work in a mattress store
>haven't sold a mattress in two weeks
>nobody shows up for appointments
>i just lay on the mattresses while nobody shows up
>can't afford any of the nice ass mattresses because i haven't sold any

Life is suffering

I need to get my bedroom TV game up

Good pasta

Sad!

I just got a waterproof mattress cover.
Now if I ever have a girl over I don't need to worry about lube and cum seeping in
I've had the matress for a year and it hasn't happened yet, but any time now...

>tfw I would get parents buying beds for their college age thots who demand full or queen size so they could get rammed by Jamal.

The look on the dad’s faces was priceless. It also was funny watching them freak out over how much beds and furniture costs since they haven’t bought furniture in 40 years. Hahahah fucking boomers. Call them by their first name over and over and offer them a “super deal”. They can’t resist.

>Right now the best part of the globe is in their beds shiposting into the weekend
Absolutely. Stay /comfy/ everyone!

Why are you making appointments? If you can’t sell on a walk in you’re screwed bro. I haven’t been in a mattress store in ages but it seems like they are probably empty a lot. I remember waiting around for a while as well.

Post your beds, fags

Hey atleast free wifi

>Call them by their first name over and over and offer them a “super deal”.
Boomers are weak

The worst were Asians and Indians. They fucking would come in and start opening drawers and banging them really loudly and they say “dis broken! You give me good deal!”

Fuck you pajeet. You just broke it. If you ask for another fucking discount the price is going up. I actually said that once (minus the pajeet part)

I also would get asshole boomers who think everyone works on commission.

No grandpa. I’m the manager and we aren’t car salesman here. We don’t make commissions off $100 shitty mattresses for you teenage slutty daughter. So quit asking me for a deal.

>2018
>not sleeping in a hammock

Breakfast in bed and dropping the Maple syrup, Shit happens in Canada

>tfw neetbux = too poor for syrup
goop is like $10/L

BTW Trump is the President

>and this is my son, he's really into video games and his cartoon asian girls

I was shopping at an estate sale and saw a mattress for sale and my mattress was pretty much garbage so I checked it out.

The mattress was old. It didn't show its age in any negative ways, like stains, discoloration, or wear, but only in its tag. A proud tag. Acme bedding co. Custom built. Made in Michigan. A promiscuous Dutch woman winking at you, perhaps to acknowledge your intelligent purchase of a fine mattress, perhaps to entice, promote the sexual encounters to come on your bed? A very old kind of tag reminiscent of a different world, a different America.

This mattress sat on an untouched frame in an unused guest room. For decades it was protected underneath linens from so much as a caress of usage. Virgin. Immaculate.

It is firm, supporting, yet soft, loving. Its steel springs still containing the love and care of a craftsman who has long ago left this world. But his care and pride were preserved. In this mattress.

There is not another like it in the world. There is no museum of virgin mattresses from long ago. No advertisement of vintage unused mattresses from a time when they were hand stitched and made with care and pride. They do not exist.

I only paid 10 dollars for it. It included the original box spring. And you will never know it's sweet embrace. Not even a faint idea of what its caress is like will ever be accessible to you. Fuck you.

Tell me something I didn't know!

I just came reading that.

i fold up a queen sized comforter and lay on it on the floor.

Sleepy time.

Thanks for the trips down mattress lane pol.

Cheers

I believe you user but I think that's filled with bomb shelter level abestos

I like to sleep on hay mattresses.

Firm?

Type F when you look up and see pic related

literally a sack stuffed with hay, it's pretty firm yes

I miss it, right now im on a pull out sofa that's paper thin, too soft and squishy

Its fucking full of asbestos.

Fuck.

It even has little vents so the mattress can breathe.

Those are disgusting, I feel your pain. Nothing beats a thicc hard mattress.

I have such a fucking comfy bed anons. Word of advice, life frugally and save when you can, but don't skimp on a good bed.

I come here for these posts

Just tuck that shit back in, your lungs will thank you.

I think I'm going to invest in an airtight mattress protector

>latex
they make latex beds? and not just for kids who wet the bed?
is like elastic?

jesus christ that gif
>hear ooga booga
>can't see shit in dark
>slam fingers against headboard
>six pound gun falls on face
>muzzle sweep wife
>can't see shit
>accidentally nd
>12ga point blank to face
>wife's head disappears
>blinded by flash
>ears bleeding
>find out no one broke in
>mfw sound was leaf neighbor fucking his dog

It's basically memory foam.

top fucking kek

Two things you shouldn't cheap on is bed and boots. Ur in one or the other for well over 66% of ur life.

It’s basically the exact opposite, actually.

That's a lot of trouble to go through if you're trying to accidentally shoot your girlfriend through the bathroom door.

Dementia foam?

Yes guys, and we need to focus on our pillows too. MyPillow will give you the best sleep of your life!

Is there anything bigger than a Cali king?

Is there like a Texas King or an Alaska King?

If and when I make a ton of money I want a bed so big that me, my wife, two kids and two dogs can all lay perfectly comfortable spread eagle.

I rest my case your honor

cheapest stuff from nokia

Cal king is long. Eastern king is more square. Both are larger than a queen bed