Canada lost the opportunity to win Gold because of (((them)))

(((Gary Bettman))) the NHL commisioner, along with team owners and others decided to not let NHL players play in the Olympics because they were worried a player might get injured and cost the money to the team that owns the player.

When people freaked out, they were even crazy enough to say that NHL players are just TOO GOOD FOR THE OLYMPICS.... How can one be too good for the Olympics? Is that not the point of the Olympics?

Canada lost to Germany..... germany.... germany... GERMANY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!! I'm so pissed right now as to how we lost to F*CKING GERMANY!??!?!?!?! Germany didn't even qualify last Olympics but yet Canada looses to them...

Remember when Jarome Iginla passed the puck the Crosby and he scored in overtime and won Canada the Gold medal at home setting a record for Gold medals won by a single country EVER in the winter Olympics....

Remember that supper star team? The feels are so strong right now

I remember driving down Yonge Street here in Toronto and the street was PACKED just after we won, people going crazy, high 5'ving people driving in cars going the opposite way on the road! People running around with Canadian flags attached to hockey sticks. People shooting off fireworks, people going crazy and screaming random shit

It was the greatest moment of all of Canadian History. We were the best, we won the 2010 Olympics with the biggest Gold medal count ever.

We were the best
We were the Best
We were the best....

youtube.com/watch?v=fDO5WdO_RoE

Not only are (((they))) destroying our country demographically.... But they are destroying our pride and spirit as well. Not allowing NHL players to go to the Olympics was more than just about money....

They want to break our spirit as Canadians by making us feel "We aren't the best at our game anymore" :'(

But it's a lie, were still the best. They just wont allow our best to go to the Olympics

Marc my words when I say this: Gary Bettman will be tried for this treason one day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96OTz6_qTnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Marc my words when I say this: Gary Bettman will be tried for this treason one day

No, he won't be. Leafs and burgers are useless NHL cucks. I bet you're still watching the league.

Lol why are you even upset? If you take away the "top"/"best" players it evens the field significantly which makes many more countries contenders in the competition and that keeps things interesting. If you actually enjoyed watching hockey for competition's sake you wouldn't care about this.

It's okay. Let Germany have this. We've won enough. Frankly the Canadian team had many recognizable former NHL players and they had no business losing to Germany.

That was some quality raking, Hans.

Fuck off Finn knight. Other than goalies, Finland sucks at hockey

Regular every day Canadians are raging at this man, you don't even understand how wide spread the feels are. Everyone already hated Gary Bettman but now.... It's on a whole new level, people are lividly pissed that he prioritized money over our pride as a nation. Winning Gold in hockey is a MUST for Canada every single Olympics, when we don't win... People are supper pissed.

But at least before we could tell ourselves "Well what can you say? The Americans played well, the russians played well"

Now its just "Those greedy fucks are the reason we lost to Germany"

Trust me, millions of Canadians are getting the feels and we have an opportunity to red pill hundreds of thousands of Hockey fans across Canada on (((Them))) because that's who's responsible for not letting us send our best players to the Olympics.

(((They))) crossed the line with this one and Canadians are flipping out.

Now imagine you are the US and could theoretically do this in just about every other sport. Basketball should be a cakewalk. Boreball (don't think it's an official sport, but there is a world tournament). Any winter sport that also has an X games tournament, etc.

Winter X games in Olympics would be in favor of Canada too

But I see your point

What's the point of the OLYMPICS IF YOU DON'T SEND YOUR BEST???? USE LOGIC!!!

Finland has most medals in the best-on-best Olympics. I'd like to see Bettman and the NHL fall but Americans are just happy to cheer for their desert teams and I haven't seen significant outrage from Canadians either.

because its stupid when your sport is only professionally played in a handful of countries, so every other country just gets dunked on year after year. Its why no one in the US gives a shit when we get our free gold medal in basketball because no one else plays it.

That's because the shame is just setting in.

At first Canadians were like "WTF why aren't we sending our best NHL'ers, but hey lets give these other guys a shot"

We gave them a shot, they f*ckin blew it so hard the syrup splat out the other side of the tree dude..... They had ONE JOB.... WIN!!!

Now that Canadians saw them loose.... the anger is setting in

Just wait, the rage is beyond real right now and were going to use it to our favor. We already have people on NHL chat boards pushing the same message I'm pushing here... Were not letting this one slide. This is an organized effort to let Canadians know (((who))) made us loose.

>because its stupid when your sport is only professionally played in a handful of countries

Even the players on the South Korean roster are professionals, you dumb mutt.

Don't even compare basketball to Hockey.......... Hockey is the greatest sport hands down. The whitest professional sport and by far the most skills required to play.

Hockey is called the beautiful game for a reason, because it is. Every second of hockey is exiting just because it's hockey.

youtube.com/watch?v=96OTz6_qTnE

I get chills down my spine every time I hear the classic Hockey night in Canada theme song

Hockey is like no other sport man
I remember as a kid sitting down and watching the NHL finals with a room full of 50 or so people every game, friends, family everyone. In small towns when everyone cooks food and gets together to watch the NHL finals.... It's what Canada is all about man, I remember the good old days so well

Canada was the best and still can be if we change it for the better

you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded. I am unable to take you seriously with your mixture of reddit spacing and tumbler dots.

Your mad that Canada is beating the USA in the Olympics right now aren't you

Don't worry we all know why your raging at the leafs

Shouldn't you be watching your legendary Golden Knights right now?

The Golden Knight are truly legendary Finn Knight.

You should watch them, their great

This years finals will be Golden Knight vs Maple Leafs

Watch

Why are you still watching Niggers on Ice? You do realize that within 10 years, the NHL will no longer have any white players left, right? Are you not aware of the current memepaign "Hockey is for Everyone!" to get niggers to start watching and playing hockey?
They're even banning whites for life from arenas for saying the word "basketball, basketball" to a nigger player.
It's over, man. They're not going to let white people have anything of their own ever so maybe it's time to start doing something instead of watching your team waving around niggersticks. Although holding niggersticks seems to be the national pastime of the Cancucks.

TRUTHFULLY CANADA HASN'T BEEN SHIT AT HOCKEY SINCE GRETZKY LEFT.

betman is a greasy jew but literally who cares?

I forgot there was even an Olympics going on. I can't imagine having such low self esteem as a country to resort to caring about a winter olympics

>be Canada
>invent a sport
>lose to Germany at it

Dude there's like a dozen blacks in the NHL out of 500 whites. The OHL and Q are still white as can be and that's where the NHL drafts most the players from

Were going to take hockey back and that will be something that gets Canadians active and awake... When they realize that OUR game is being deliberately changed and subverted in order to fit (((THEIR))) agenda. When that occurs, it's done. (((They))) crossed the line and Canadians will flip out.

You truly under estimate how much Canadians love hockey

Canadians love hockey more than Americans like football, or basketball, or baseball or even war.

Nothing compares to Hockey

Nothing.

It's not just hockey though is it

I don't keep up with the sport but this is apparently the US had never beaten Canada in curling except this week which we beat them twice? And now they aren't even in medal contention?

What's going on up there Canada? Do you want to talk about it?

>be German
> invent a sport
> lose to everyone at it.
Twice.

Plus our liberal government won't give enough funding for our Olympic athletes to train and prepare. There's literally a series of things going wrong for us when it comes to sports right now

Good luck with that. Every team sport that was invented by whites is full of niggers and spics. (((They))) have a hold on hockey, they'll add the niggers a little at a time until you wake up in 10 years and find you're cheering on Tyrone and Mohammed on skates.

This

(Y)

Shoo Shoo leaf

>Waaaahh we couldn't have our star players who do this sport around the clock
>Waaaahh we had to play FAIR for once
>Waaaahh we LOST

Fuck off with your irrelevant sport and get back to importing more pajeets you dumbfuck

Obsessive love of hockey is mental illness.

>Brazil boasts best at soccer
>Lose to FUCKIN GERMONEY
>Canada beat at ice soccer
>Lose to FUCKIN GERMONEY

I'm worried. I think the muzzies are giving these fucks spiritual power.

Better response is:

>be USA kikes
>invent niggerball
>only invented it so they could own slave niggers shooting balls into hoops
>best country in the world at sport you invented
>show up to 2004 olympics in athens
>lazy niggers come in 3rd place behind Argentina and Italy
>USA Niggerball team included future hall of fame slaves Allen Iverson, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, and Tim Duncan
JUST

it wouldn't be hockey. part of what makes hockey great is you know the players are good old boys like you knew on high school and uni. Tyrone and Jerome are just nogthletes no one cares about

No team from Canada has won a Stanley Cup since 1993, your country is shit and you're shit at "your sport"

Their trying to do that yes

But the VAST majority of players drafted are from small towns and will continue to be for a wile which means their subversion will take decades so long as drafting remains about skills and nothing else.

They would literally have to set diversity quotas in drafting to even reach that point in less than even 20 years.

Look at where most players are drafted from and you'll realize why subversion of the NHL has been a bit of a pickle for them for such a long time

Their getting there, but its going to take a wile unless they take it up several notches and just go full crazy mode and pass rules straight up banning russians or insane shit like that. They would literally have to go thru hell and back to do that and by that point... The NHL would loose money and create the opportunity for new leagues to be created. The NHL will be retaken by patriotic Canadians or its going to bankrupt itself trying to play the diversity game.

It's worked for them so far but ONLY because they haven't pushed it beyond it's barriers.

ALL blacks/non-whites in the NHL are either good or decent which means that no one complains about their presence. The moment that the drafting process becomes about diversity... The shit will hit the fan and you'll see regular Canadians who never cared about politics all of sudden start supporting far right ideals.

It's either going to take decades to subvert or their going to go too far too quickly and its all going to come crashing down.

Leave Canada forever

LOL

spiritual power XD

cant wait to see the tears when the IOC removes hockey from the olympics because NHL players arent allowed to go, just like they did with baseball

Alex Jones was right. Canada is one of the few place that barely any resistance to the pedophile, jewish elite has been made succesfully.

Every year Canadian players win stanley cups for American teams.

SUCK IT.

Don't Forget, you lost in the women's gold medal match too, leaf
Double silvers for syrupland

USA USA USA USA USA USA

and curling

More Canadians are aware of JQ than Americans according to the ADL

In terms of percentage 25% of Canadians believe that jews are too powerful whereas for America its waaayyy lower

Support for Israel in Canada is taboo, in America its the other way around.

Legit, no one other than jews supports israel openly here. Stop with your retarded shit

2% of America is jewish

LESS than 1% of Canada is jewish

SUCK IT.

kek what are you talking about there's about 5 niggers in the entire league

Mike Babcock could have coached that shitty junior team to win the gold though. It’s a shame that Bettmankike forbid the olympics. It’s also a shame that the salary cap has ruined the league into boring parity trash full of teams who blow it up for picks every theee Year’s. Where an expansion team (Vegas) of everybody’s B-tier players they couldn’t hold on to is one of the best teams because the salary cap parity makes most teams overall below B-tier.

Gary Bettman belongs in a gas chamber. Hockey is dead to me now

Iginila and Crosby were both playing for Vancouver at the time, yes?

Also, if you’re a Toronto fan, their window has begun. And they have a better shot than any due to Babcock. Toronto now has three seasons to win a cup and after that it’s over. Most teams don’t even get that. See Florida and Buffalo and Winnipeg and Colorado. The old ways don’t exist anymore. Salary cap mediocrity is the new normal and until it is revised or eliminated and Gary Bettina is gassed to death as he deserves along with all of his family, hockey is dead