One Piece

Thoughts on Sabo's 602M bounty?

>602M
That's so dumb.
What's the point of that 2?
It makes up 0.3% of the total value, and yet somebody bothered to make the number more complicated by adding it?

Title: Not Sweet

At the Sunny
Reinforcements keep coming from the mirror
Perospero has restrained Chopper and Brook with candy and they can't move
As his body is being covered in candy, Chopper cries that he doesn't want to turn into sweets
Along comes Luffy and co who are running from BM
Katakuri predicts that his underlings will be defeated by Luffy and co, so he tells them to retreat into the mirror
Perospero makes an iron maiden out of candy, Candy Maiden to attack Luffy
However Luffy breaks it with Red Hawk
Perospero flinches due to Luffy's flames
Katakuri faces off with Luffy
He is stuck between BM and Katakuri
Jinbe starts preparing for them to escape while Luffy takes on Katakuri
Luffy vs Katakuri begins in earnest
Pedro starts to talk to Carrot
Pedro: Carrot don't be surprised by something that's going to happen suddenly
Carrot: Eh?
Pedro: Here's what I think. Luffy and the others are going to bring about the dawn of the world that our clan and Kozuki clan have awaited for the past centuries!
Carrot: Centuries?

Perospero tells his subordinates to surround the coast with battleships
Nami says they can't escape by sailing out normally and prepares a coup de burst
However Perospero covers the ship in candy and prevents it
Pedro attempts to save Luffy and co from this desperate situation
However Perospero notices and restrains him
Pedro uses some bombs that he had been hiding to take Perospero with him
Pedro: Now your magic will come undone! Farewell.
The bomb goes out and Pedro and Perospero are enveloped in flames.
Break next week.

It's cause he's Rev army's no. 2.

Expected from a carbon copy of Ace.

hilarious, oda should take an year off

In b4.

Can't believe Ace died just so this boring faggot could get screentime.

602 is specific as fuck.

>chopper
Pathetic

So they can say
>his bounty is more than 600 millions!

I hope Oda doesn't get sued by PETA.

Rabbits actually get sick if you feed them carrots, right? And since OP is read by a lot of children, he's spreading misinformation.

is it some "clever" japanese word play with numbers? Oda loves his word play like when enel says Ware wa/na kaminari meaning i'm lighting/I'm god.

Carrot is becoming even more part of the crew

I dunno, has PETA sued the WB because of Bugs Bunny eating carrots?

That's really reaching

I haven't watched like 30 episodes. Should I?

What even is the point of bounties anymore

Status/infamy symbolism.

Maybe pirates can take loans on them, like other folks take loans on their houses.

Dick measuring.

I want to fuck Reiju
as Sanji

Soon

Am I the only one who can imagine Pudding and Nami easily becoming best friends?

Not worth it.

What makes you say that?

>The bomb goes out and Pedro and Perospero are enveloped in flames.
It's literally a filler chapter, please try to defend this, you cannot. Neither will be dead because of this nor did the plot progress by pedro's shit, he fucked tamago how would it be weird at all if he, Carrot and Nami together just beat up Perospero?

Well you would think that someone like sabo would have a higher bounty since he is basically the right hand of dragon the most wanted dude in the world

The best case scenario for the story being really fun is if Pudding Carrot and Jinbe all join. Imagine Nami and Pudding bullying people together on the ship. They would be an amazing gruesome twosome. The bitch duo.

>Yandere being friends with any other female who could take their love's attention away
Lol

>thinking pudding is yandere
lol

When was Sabo's bounty even revealed?

They don't have time for fights with BM on their tail.

Also Pedro didn't fight Tamago's final form.

Pudding does not fit the Yandere definition so far

>Nami Sanji interest
Jej

Pedro could just cut his way through perospero like he did with tamago while the other two assist, wouldn't take more than a few seconds and we wouldn't have this dumb drama.

Tamago is nowhere near as strong as Perospero.

>Break next week.
Sounds legit

Imagine the crew lineup+Carrot Jinbe and Pudding. This would be the best outcome.

I suppose it could be interesting to see another female character capable of keeping up and even supporting Nami's manipulative tendencies. But who knows what Pudding is going to be like once she's sorted out her emotional turmoil. It's unclear how much of the extreme elements of her personality are true to her actual personality and not just her putting on an act. She could end up embracing her sweet side and having that be her default from here on out, it's hard to say with good acting characters like her.

I'm hoping she comes out of it with a primarily sweet personality with an edge to it, made up of her more 'evil' persona's remnants.

>Candy wall broken by germa in one hit
They aren't nearly as far apart as you think.

Instantly Carrot has both sob story and long term crew motivation
Now she wants to support Luffy to make her clans dream come true for Pedro

>Pedro could just cut his way through perospero like he did with tamago
It's probably not that easy, hence why he's taking the drastic option and doing a suicide attack when the opportunity presents itself.

I literally cannot wait for wano to end and carrot to go back home.

Pedro got trashed by fucking Oven. Not sure why you think he's strong at all.

She is bi-polar that's her big character flaw. Perfect addition to ship shenanigans because we don't have an extremely bi-polar character on the crew.

>It's probably not that easy
He found a way for Tamago alone, shouldn't be that hard with nami and carrot around.

Oven had a strong fruit against close combat fighters. Candy ain't that.

>shouldn't be that hard with nami and carrot around.
Says who? It's a different fight, Perospero is likely a lot stronger than Tamago. We can't really say how well he'd deal with those three working together, but given the limited time they have before Big Mom arrives, Pedro took the suicide option as he clearly believes it's the best chance to take him out successfully in time.

As far as Pudding knows.

>it's not like I don't want you to die or anything

You're right, she's Tsunyan

>Says who?
The candy should be affected by rain, which Nami can make anytime, carrot is just a good fighter, not stronger than Perospero of course, but definitely not a uselees piece of shit either. Pedro has proven that he isn't a complete jobber too.

I just wanna see her mimic all the Straw Hats with her acting skills.

Look up what Yandere means. That sentence was full blown tsundere.

It's a bit more complicated than that, given much of her evil personality is a result of an act she's developed since she was young as a defense mechanism. If she manages to engage with that emotional baggage she may come out of it with a more clearly positive personality, though I imagine some element of the evil part will stick around too; bit hard to forget elements of your behaviour that you've had since childhood.

Then you should get Bon Clay not Pudding.

Right, they're strong and have Nami who has useful abilities. That doesn't mean that could just instantly roll over Perospero, we don't even know how well Nami's rain would work on his candy constructs. Either way, Pedro clearly believed that the suicidal attack option was their best bet to defeating him within a reasonable time frame, considering Big Mom's pursuit, so it would suggest they wouldn't have been capable of beating him in a similar time had they tried to do so in a more normal manner.

nah I mean for comedy. no point if the apperance completely changes to match too.

Pointless to argue when neither of you has seen the chapter.

She switches between wanting to kill Sanji

Not a yandere. Girls can be vicious when on their period, oh boy.

*and liking Sanji
How is that not Yandere

>She switches between wanting to kill Sanji
No she doesn't reread the chapter. At no point does she want Sanji to actually die. She is at worst tsundere about it.

>She'll send you to the depths of the sea!

She seemed pretty happy about that.

Sanji, her romantic interest, gets excluded from that threat literally on the next page.

Chiffon literally translates what she actually meant in the next panel. She was trying to warn them that Big Mom wouldn't stop chasing them if they didn't provide her the cake, a lead in to her idea to get Sanji to help out, which is what her next 'evil' comment is alluding to.

Trips confirm
Puddings imitations are mean spirited Bon was just showing off his power

You know who doesn't get bounties despite being considered infamous criminals, Level 6 escapees. you don't need a high bounty to be a considered accomplished.

>Sanji! Come here this instant.
Kek

It'd be cute if, when she came to do Sanji's impression, she completely glorified all his positive elements given she's fallen for him now.

She doesn't want to admit she likes Sanji even though she would do anything for him and she is a bitch. She is the definition of tsundere. Of she was Yandere she wouldn't help him she would watch him go through hell and then get all sad that bad things are happening to him.

Sabo's bounty is based on his threat to the World Government and it has been commented in the manga that the revolutionaries had successfully spurred multiple civil wars in WG affiliated countries without placing a WG approved puppet leader in charge like Doflamingo.

Vivi is the most based of all the warrior princesses. Carrot is kinda cool though.

Has it been confirmed that the level 6 escapees didn't get increased bounties or is it just unknown?

Blackbeard had a zero bounty so we know not every strong character has a high one.

Pic related comes to mind

how does her tail not lift up her skirt?

Yandere is like.
>Cuts you
>Oh user it hurts me so much to see you suffer
>cuts you again
>Life is so cruel user
>cuts self
>let's suffer together

HxH is going back on hiatus so spoilers will be earlier again soon

Is Goro Goro superior than Pika Pika? I'm sure these fruits are connected like Mera Mera and Magu Magu, but I really can't think what fruit is stronger.

they were erased from history, and the escape was covered up, if i remember correctly.

Light is faster than electricity.

But Enel has more destructive power.

She never wants to kill Sanji or his friends. The evil monologuing is her version of tsundere talk, i.e. covering up her true feelings.

See pic related. She's not suddenly feeling like killing Sanji, it's just a tsundere response.

Stop trying to force a shitfest. Sabo's young and probably has few notable feats that would earn him a bounty, compared to pirates like Jack that've been committing atrocities for 25 years.

We don't really know that seeing how Kizaru never actually fought seriously and his meme attacks were already pretty devastating.

I'm pretty damn convinced that's going to be how she and Sanji part ways at the end of this arc, but seeing Sanji say that in person this time.

Lightning is also much hotter than electricity and blocks light.

She'll come with. Mama saw her helping the Straw Hats, she's gonna be in danger if she stays

Sanji confirmed manly

Pedro will get his life back, when Luffy defeats Big Mom.

But is this bounty before or after he ate devil fruit?

Blackbeard should have a bounty after what happened in marineford, he is obviously a threath to everyone in the OP world

>Mama saw her helping the Straw Hats
Big Mom won't remember anything once he regains her senses.

However it seems Pudding is unhappy at WCI so I'd be surprised if she just chooses to stay.

Pudding 4 Nakama
Carrot too I guess if spoilers are real

Is there any manlier character than Sanji?

That's not how it works.

Eh, I'm not so sure. I could definitely see her choosing to leave WCI for fear of reprisal/wanting to get away from Big Mom's control. However, I don't think she'll do so with the Straw Hats full time, simply due to the narrative difficulties that would impart due to her abilities and influence on other characters, Sanji in particular.

I think it's more likely that she and Chiffon will leave as Straw Hat allies, possibly together. That way she could come back into the story later on or simply come back at the end of the series. This is all under the assumption that Big Mom is dealt with here and now as well, she may have a full resolution later and that could require Pudding to stay put for now. It's hard to say what is more likely, but I doubt she'd be a genuine Straw Hat nakama.

That is actually a really good point

Someone post the panel where they talk about Sanji's wife and say they'll get a new crew member i don't have it