>Pres Trump w/state+local officials on school safety 2/22/18
youtu.be/ihVxKNtKPWA
>CPAC Day 1 (Pence/Loesh/LaPierre/LePen/others) 2/22/18
youtu.be/6CophEYCkx0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEQjgGMKqt8
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/02/the-more-gender-equality-the-fewer-women-in-stem/553592/
twitter.com/CarmineSabia/status/967258134371807232
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/23/dereliction-of-duty-four-broward-county-deputies-remained-outside-florida-high-school-neighboring-police-dept-were-first-into-building/
twitter.com/helenhousandi/status/967073559527948288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REAL AWOO HOURS!

FIRST FOR MUTTS

awoo~

That ass has gotta be shopped.

Acknowledged. T minus 10 days until DACA expiration.

>go to visit sick grandpa in hospital
>he's like 97
>he drops the word "nigger" like it's nothing
what happened

Hi-diddle-dee-dee
An actor's life for me
You virtue signal and bash the right
You change your sex and start a fight
Hi-diddle-dee-dee
A lefty life for me
It's great to be a celebrity
A blue check mark for me

Hi-diddle-dee-day
An actor's life is gay
It's great to be a celebrity
A Hollywood life for me

Hi-diddle-dee-dum
The Antifa is fun
You gather on forums and start a dox
You smash their heads with bicycle locks
Hi diddle dee dee
A liberal life for me
Stack student loans for a lame degree
A snowflake life for me

Hi diddle dee doo
You sleep till after two
You're on the right side of history
A protest life for me

Hi-diddle-dee-dee
A cuckold life for me
You burn and riot and take a dump
You shill and tweet and scream at Trump
Hi-diddle-dee-dee
A Reddit life for me
It's great to work for DNC
A RINO check for me

youtube.com/watch?v=DEQjgGMKqt8

FUCKING LEAF NIGGER

i could have sworn i hatted this one already btw

>Gizzi mating pressed this
>you never will

>he doesn't know

It's gonna be wild.

I ate so much my stomach hurts.

Why do I do that?

Self-discipline, if you fuck up you have to ask for forgiveness on Yom Kippur while you fast.

I wonder

James Damore weeps.

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/02/the-more-gender-equality-the-fewer-women-in-stem/553592/

You're all Russian shills.

oh hey brazil, still bird posting?

cool old people are almost all gone

we're stuck with old faggot boomer hippies

Need another angle. For science.

Theres a lot of sliding today
what thread are they sliding

actually i'm macedonian

i'm croatian though

It isn't. Here's another angle.

Florida wasn't a false fla-

Yes, why did you killed yours?
There's that one that can mimic anything they hear, they are really cool.

Stick your finger down your throat and force yourself to vomit.

damage control for the sheriff fucking everything up with the school shooting

I do brick masonry work, and just about everyone on the job says nigger. Even the niggers themselves say nigger casually.

SHOTS FIRED

I thought I was an American shitposter all this time.

Have an American

Lack of self discipline! You must toughen up, AWOO!

I see

More stuff coming about the fuck-ups in florida.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/23/dereliction-of-duty-four-broward-county-deputies-remained-outside-florida-high-school-neighboring-police-dept-were-first-into-building/

if you haven't read it, it might give you some insight.

>all those redditors who were around for 6 months thinking mutt posting was a shilling effort which caused the mutt posting to explode

It's a very good ass. I'll take the display model.

Regardless of lefty talking points and the media pushing them, Trump's idea to allow concealed carry in schools will be very popular.

Think about it, not only are students fearful of school shooters now, so are teachers. If given the opportunity to receive training, a license and then a tax credit or pay bonus to boot? I think you'll see many teachers sign up to be a last line of defense for their schools.

Sheriff in Ohio recently held free training for teachers and had to turn people away.

Based. Reminds me of my grandparents.

It's cute how he ignores the abbo-breeding thing they did. He's part nog himself.

Does /ptg/ think that non-conventional weapons like the AK-15 should be banned?

Why are Jews

watching old Disney depresses the shit out of me. Walt must be spinning in his grave at what's happened to his company. even hitler liked classic Disney.

Im gonna need a quick rundown.

god damn it's shaking like a bowl of jello

AWOOO

I don't get the Chinese end game
>enter country
>buy up real estate
>???
>accept diversity(?)
>subsequently chased out for being the next elite class.

On the contrary i think we should bring back fully auto weapons

I don't know user, at my old house we lived near a park. Rainbow parakeets would sit in the pine trees and throw the pine cones on the ground, they were quite nice. If you think we were bad to the birds the chinese will be even worse

SO if we just let women "make their own decisions" they make "bad decisions"

Women's skeleton is an underrated sport.

the mutt meme really isn't that funny.
or offensive.
Its not a psyop though, its just yuropoors and other trash desperately grabbing onto the only meme they think they have going for them.
noted
thanks

“But, man, you’re never going to get any truth from us. We’ll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell. We’ll tell you that, uh, Kojak always gets the killer, or that nobody ever gets cancer at Archie Bunker’s house, and no matter how much trouble the hero is in, don’t worry, just look at your watch; at the end of the hour he’s going to win. We’ll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true!
But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We’re all you know. You’re beginning to believe the illusions we’re spinning here. You’re beginning to think that the tube is reality, and that your own lives are unreal. You do whatever the tube tells you! You dress like the tube, you eat like the tube, you raise your children like the tube, you even *think* like the tube!
This is mass madness, you maniacs! In God’s name, you people are the real thing! *WE* are the illusion! So turn off your television sets. Turn them off now. Turn them off right now. Turn them off and leave them off! Turn them off right in the middle of the sentence I’m speaking to you now! TURN THEM OFF...
Howard Beale - Network

Wonder what would happen if a Kalashnikov and AR weapon platform collaberation occured.

you have to have had personal experience. Your gramps was likely a bright eyed and bushy tailed optimist who believed the best in people at one point too. Until the naivete was robbed from his eyes.

If he dies genuinely saving lives and stops a shooter, then it is fair for the families of the people he saved to support the widow. Or if they're too poor than the community as a whole

Possibly, thanks anyway. Last request.

I keep saying that we need this because it's a huge step in bringing shooting sports back to schools which will drive conservatism in schools up

I remember Scalia mentioning that anything you can keep and bear is A-ok. He excluded nukes and tanks but said rocket and grenade launchers "would have to be worked out." Hopefully after a few more retirements we'll get real americans on the court

Why is Mike Enoch in your pic?

They're literally moving to Western Civilization countries because the environment of China is thoroughly and irreversibly fucked

and they're going to make the western countries even worse and move on again

I'm Irish, mostly. The rest is English and German.

I meant that these were extinct in the 1800s in Australia.
We have similar to them coming here around the house everyday, and parrots, and macaws, they don't bother us that much.
Plus Toucans.

I am so goddamned sick of the jews. When is DWS going to take her medicine for the Awan business?

Apparently I need to get back into anime.

The original >le -1% face one was pretty funny.

Just the fact that 50 or so teachers are armed would terrify any nutjob to enter the school. This is why you don't hear of shootings at universities, most have not banned guns yet. Literally anyone could be armed.

Did they find marijuana?

>Pine trees
Those that give fruit?
We only have those in the South.

>my webm finally made OP

I present the Mk. 47.

Thats where you are wrong. They move massive amounts of their people here, buy up business, politicians, land and everything else. They can then use us as a farm for their resources and take control of the country through demographics and economic manipulation. Australians, Canadians and Kiwis are far too weak to ever push them out, they are here to stay and theres nothing we can do. Just look at what happened to Cambodia and what is happening to Tibet

Friday, February 23, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

This is the president’s highest job approval rating since mid-June of last year. President Obama earned 45% approval on this date in the second year of his presidency.

Doesn't the nature of the SCOTUS encourage Presidents to pick meme candidates who are really young?

Suppose you're POTUS and there's one opening. You can choose between an incredibly qualified nuanced 70 year old, or a 35 year old who mindlessly agrees with your ideology. In the nation's interest you'd pick the 70 yo, but in your own side's interest you'd go the other

I love Ichigo bullying but I actually fully understand what she's feeling.

So are the chinamen just born ruthless or what?

twitter.com/helenhousandi/status/967073559527948288

Well, keep making good shit and I'll keep making them OP pic

Commercial or residential?

Since nothing happens on a weekend
Anything good /vn/ read /ptg/?

>Most universities allow carrying of firearms
I highly doubt that this is true, Texas made the news a few years back for allowing it

Or get fucking shot.
>chinks flee
>China collapses
>survivors told to go back
>no :^)
>BLAM
>Han ethnic group now limited to a few exclaves in southeast Asia and Canada

You caught me, I have a little Russian in me but the rest is polish I swear,

No fruit, only pine cones

> the chinese
I wouldn't mind killing them all.

No, they'll shit it culturally, but not the environment, because of strict entry costs like regulations and labour laws

Which is why it's important for whiteys to have more children and stay in power to keep the chinks in check

I honestly can't wait until the chinese become desperate and do a land invasion. going full Day Z will be fun desu

>Doesn't the nature of the SCOTUS encourage Presidents to pick meme candidates who are really young?
Yes, of course. It's sort of like a life peerage in the UK. With a lifetime appointment it's always best to chose the youngest people possible.

lol

It's our fault for falling behind on the Euro memes. Every time a greek or swede or brit posted, there was a flood of "PAY DENBTS" "Yuropoor" and "Mohammad" replies but now there's nothing

And nothing of value would be lost.