Mirai is the cutest PreCure in the whole world!

Mirai is the cutest PreCure in the whole world!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Grazie_Loggins/status/902934717736947712
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She makes my dick ooze PreCum!

She's too gay, the manga made me feel lewd.

ded

What the heck is that sound effect at the bottom. "Kun kun"? What kind of noise is that?

Sniff, sniff
She's smelling Nagisa's armpit.

They're such good friends.

Yep, just friends. There is nothing gay about this relationship AT ALL.

Bullshit, explain how that is a sniffing noise. Do you make kun kun noises when you sniff?

I don't but japs do.

The same way we associate "bang" with a gun in english. A gun doesn't go "bang", its just the sound we associate with it and accept because its always been that way.

Sound effects for japs are different, they don't have KABOOM or WHISPER, WHISPER, they have more retarded noises.

Can't blame her. Nagisa builds a healthy sweat playing lacrosse, so her pits must smell really good.

shh no more tears
only dreams now

Considering Nagisa spend half of the time lusting over some guy, there is really nothing gay about them
She is one of the straightest cure

It was fake romance forced by the writers because japs are homophobes. It;s clear from the way she acts that she's mad gay for honkers.

Same as pic related.

Fujipi did literally nothing wrong.

>Fujipi did literally nothing

>It;s clear from the way she acts that she's mad gay for honkers.
I remember the episode where the bad guys try to swallow Honoka in darkness and Nagisa rescues her. Oh man, they really can't be any more clear that Honoka is Nagisa's most important person.

That's not right, you imposter.

>do nothing
>expect to bag hot girlfriend
This boy needed a serious beating.

What? Fuji never gave half a shit about banging Nagisa. He could have fucked her at anytime over 2 seasons, he just never cared.

Whoops, that should've been

Who is the gayest cure then?

Regina

I'm not an impostor, but I had to change it up a bit to make it a thread for Precure because if it was just a thread for cute girls then no one else could contribute because there isn't anyone cuter than Mirai.

So is kira bottom or mid tier, it definitely isn't high tier.

It's bretty good tier

Bottom, definitely. It hurts because there are a lot of things they're doing that are really cool on paper, but are executed badly because no fighting and the fixation on the dumb-as-fuck cooking theme. And the character design is generally pretty great too, so that's going to waste.

Bibury is the best part easily, but she's wasted on this shit.

have you already forgotten mofu doing that?

Liko is so magical

Berry is a fucking slut.

I want to forcefully urinate down Leako's throat.

The absolute state of Precure threads

I hope you're a girl, otherwise that's gross.

No way, that'd be gay.

Apparently so. Refresh my memory?

Oh. I suppose that makes sense. Apologies.

Man, if I knew how to livestream shit I would glitter force doki doki this thread with no survivors
Working on a potato sucks

Do you miss Mahou?

twitter.com/Grazie_Loggins/status/902934717736947712

School with Bibury

I like this idea.

End this thread

No.

Ciel even does the befriending now, truly the main character

of course

She's the best!

HEY
don't steal swords gimmick!

This is somebody's fetish.

I am 10 episodes behind fuck my shit my man. Too many cures, the number should be no more than 4 and no less than 4

I'm only watching the episodes that look like someone put actual effort into them. Can't be assed to watch all the "well we gotta have an episode this week" episodes.

Julio had the chance to get Ichika's virginity when her dad was out. What a retard.

What the fuck kind of person watches shows like that? Are you serious or just baiting?

>you aren't watching anime correctly!!!!

Read between the lines. Kirakiraru is symbolic of a girl's innocence.

Rape is worse than death,

But her dad and that old shop lady also had kirakiraru, are they virgins too?

Yes.

I want to be__ Megumi

Only one.

>mirai will never hold you in her skinny little arms and let you suck on her flat chest

Hot

Mofurun is the cutest and noblest abomination against nature ever created.

Skipping episodes is literally not watching it correctly, yes.

Cute! Which season of Precure was this?

Go Princess

The girl with the ahoge is feeling it

Every fucking episode of this show whether you admit it or not has effort put into it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean real people didn't bust their ass to make it.

desu the show should've just been about these 4

But that's 5.

So I'm two episodes in and I don't see any characters that look like them, and the uniforms look completely different.

I'll keep watching Go Princess but what is it actually?

They show up during the mid-season climax around episode 22-25.

I don't believe you but I'll find out soon enough.

Kill yourself already avatarfag.

It's very rude of you to doubt that user. Why would someone on the internet lie to you?