Fuck White Nationalism

I'm done with it.

I basically think the west is finished, and there's no way back, but I'm thinking of completely wiping myself from ANYTHING that's related to "being white", and instead becoming a Asian male.

You see, I've been dating an Korean girl for three years, and whenever I go round her house, everyone is happy. We actually take our shoes off, and we bow. They have manners on the dinner tables, and whenever I visit, I wear their cultural robes for dining. Their food is also good.

You see, unlike white People, Asians actually have culture and manners. This is why I've adopted asian culture myself and have completely thrown away western '''values'''. I wear asian clothing, I only eat asian food, I only listen to KPOP and JPOP. I only watch anime, I only read books in Korean or Japanese language. I only try to speak Japanese or Korean, and am even thinking of maybe uninstalling 'English' from my brain, if it's ever possible. Oh, and my girl is literally 9.5/10 and would easily pass within a KPOP group visual.

And again, I say this as a fellow white male who voted Trump, and even used to be a nationalist/fascist, who would have been more than happy to stick a nigger, asian, kike, and muslims head on a spike. But then I grew up and took the Asian waifu life. And it's fucking great.

You should do the same.

What nationality/race would you think of becoming when this place turns into a Caliphate?

gay 2/10

>meme flag
>absolutely trash post
checks out

>instead becoming a Asian male.
wut

Well seeing that this whole "trans" thing is kicking in, I might as well make use of it and become an Asian male. Just can't be ducked with surgery to get chunk eyes though. I'll just be an Asian male in a white persons body

But then you’ll lose your appeal for her.

If you really think you can save white civilisation, you're naive, sorry.

Also not only is Asia better in tech and lifestyle, but it's also conservative and traditional

I'm exactly the same person though. I've been living like an Asian for over a year btw

I am with you on fucking asian women but I am cool with being a white guy who wants a supermajority white country. Thanks.

>I'm done with white nationalism
t. Someone who was never a white nationalist

K.

Still, not saying this is necessarily the case for your gf, but an overwhelming amount of the appeal of white guys for Asian girls is purely the physical fact that they are white.

Wow what an embarrassing post. Sage this shit.

>and instead becoming a Asian male.

Korean is the poor man's Japanese desu

he chopped most of his dick off.

It's mainly because Asian men are robots compared to whites. The insect mindset of asians is the only thing I won't adopt.

I used to go to Trump and Bernie rallies back in 2015. In fact it was my girl who asked me to stop going to them and instead stay at home while she does asmr on me

nah they only act that way when whites are near.

Shalom, OP.

hence why they come across as beta in front of their own women

dont use chewy to shill your kike threads, faggot.

how do I get asian gf

I'm not jewish, I'm christian

ya they trick the most disloyal of their race to breed out. you're just not smart enough to realize.

I nknow, dolt. Asian women are pure compared to white roasties. I don't care about ''racemixing'' on the other hand. Racemixing is nothing compared to being a whore

SLIDE THREAD

Thank you. As a hapa, I need more people like me around for years to come

and that's why their people is more loyal, by tricking your disloyal women to breed out you create a superior race.

while whites fuck everything that moves with no selective breeding.

Props Ken-sama

The West is not dependent on "muh racial purity" or White Nationalism whatsoever. The West is an idea, a set of principles, a culture, a way of life. It will only die if we surrender or abandon it. Race is a divide-and-conquer tactic of the Left.

better than pretending to be a white nationalist while haivng an asian wife

>I say this as a fellow white male

Well when you reject (((modern western values)))
Your really rejecting the materalistic individualistic (((social engineering))) from (((hollywood & media)))

Stay focused on the (((enemy))) because they will undermine Asian NEXT

>unlike white People, Asians actually have culture and manners
White people have manners, but conservatards call it "political correctness" and think it's evil.

Anyways, I'm Korean, I've been to Korea many time, and I'm here to tell you that bowing in Korea died about 10 years ago and we've never wore cultural robes for dining, yankee pleb.

>not going down with the ship
God does not like cowards.

>Just can't be ducked with surgery to get chunk eyes though
Then you're no Asian. A real Asian would have no problem with getting plastic surgury.

no such thing as white nationalism, look at all the black guys who had gained white privilege by marrying a German in USA. whether it's in entertainment or business.

The only reason East Asians like the Chinese failed to gain as much power as the Blacks is because of their Pride, their men refuse to mate out for privilege.

Only group of people who are truly proud of their kind is Chinese people.

my uni president is a nazi

arent you guys all about saving the white race, whatever the fuck it means?

LOL Koreans maybe but the Chinese are so proud they wouldn't even knock up white women for white privilege unlike Black men.

hopeless now we are broken.

>knock up white women

its for practical reasons, look what happened to the last few generations of men that knocked up white women.

they ended up inheriting white generational wealth? and the child ends up looking completely black. what are you dumb lol

no. there's absolutely hope. wanna know something? we may not say it but us asians stand in awe of what the white man has built in the last 500 years and even though our cultures differ greatly, we have great respect for your culture and european culture as a whole. you might see us as an inferior culture but that doesn't bother us because our cultures do not focus on the individual but rather the group.

to see other groups shit on your legacy, call you rapists and misogynists, see your own women turn against you, and see the jews turn your children into sex objects, it breaks our hearts just as much as it does yours because we know that social and financial stability along with innovation is what created the white world that we admire, and there are forces trying to dismantle it. so dont give up white man, keep fighting, if not for yourselves then for the rest of us.

Asians are white dude, for the most part

actually white people had only been successful for 200 years.

By the way he's an open secret there is no such thing as "white", we are from the middle east, and thus are brown. We are traitorous towards our own because we are middle eastern mutts.

nig nog

back off white scum, the slavs are here

slav means slave.

Any tips on finding a good asian woman?

>White people have manners, but conservatards call it "political correctness" and think it's evil.
"Political correctness" is never about manners. Political correctness is about lying to oneself and everyone else, for the sake of fitting in and being non-confrontational. It's the left who is against manners. They see manners as a silly, pointless tradition, which goes against their feminism.

Who is more likely to belch in your face - Mike Pence, or some fatass dyke feminist?

I don't dislike white women because there's a few racemixers. Hell I don't give to fucks if some white bitch is with a nigger. What's worse, is a whore, no mater what race she is

Whatever faggot. Enjoy selling out to the fucking chinks.

hong kong,tokyo,seoul

so were the jews, your point?

White nationalists are male soi boi feminists that can't directly kiss women's asses. So instead they created the white nationalist label as a feminist empowered institution that would tolerate female abuse, to get closer to women.

White nationlism is not about empowering men through the law, reducing female power by the law. Its all about tossing yourself into the societal grinder to preserve a caste of whores. Half of which will leave you to go fuck random chads with the blessing of the state to take half of your shit to do so.

White men have always persevered, let the whores learn their lessons the hard way.

Posting sexy Maknae. God Jihyo is so damn fine.

jew isn't a race.

>Koreans
>are actually happy people
>I wear their cultural robes when I eat with them

You made it too obvious

this desu

I'd give those Jihyos a good squeeze if you know what I mean

No fucking thanks, EVERY mixed kid I know has problems and has confessed them to me:
Asian/European kid told me he fits in with nobody - too white for the asians, too asian for the whites

People don't realize what’s about to come.

The alt-lite is taking over, and this is our plan. Pic related.

You've never been to your gf's parents house for dinner, no?

Elliot Rodger was a nutcase and a robot to begin with. He blamed his own social inability on his race and his mother. I know many well adjusted half-asians. Usually they come from areas with more mixed people though, so they are not alone. Personally, I hang out with both asians and whites because race is important, but individual personalities and interests are more important to friendships and social groups.

>who would have been more than happy to stick a nigger, asian, kike, and muslims head on a spike

Nationalists and fascists don't set out to do this. Bullshit

Alt kike is just consumerist boomer wannabes

>le right wing is le new counter culture

Still thinking about those big old fat milky Jihyos

White and yellow supremacy is the next step. Idk about mixing tho

Huge faggotsaged

that must've been retouched
look how fucking hairy her eyebrows are here

Ill take any girl (not whale) who is nice to me

when she gives you that look

>I basically think the west is finished, and there's no way back, but I'm thinking of completely wiping myself from ANYTHING that's related to "being white"
show us your flag rabbi

"Poltical correctness" is microaggressions and hatespeech laws. If your pro political correctness go to a college and see how silent it is. The people on the right are the reasons traditional values i.e manners still exist here. Don't have a clue where the fuck you got manners into politics.

No it doesn't it's an dominant ethnic group in the Balkan/Ukrainian regions. Did you not attend 7th grade?

>"I say this as a fellow white male"
because that's how we talk

guess they wouldn't be paid shills if they were intelligent

Great choice there. You won't have to deal with mind virus plagued white women.

>ITT a faggot mud-skin LARPs as a white person

>Anyways, I'm Korean, I've been to Korea many time
Go back to Korea and stay there, gook. You're not wanted here.

Gook girls are so plain. Shapeless bodies, smooth faces, hideous cheeks, bad hair etc. That's why plastic surgery to look more European is so popular in Korea.

>bug eyes
>fat baby cheeks
>chubby chin
>stubby nose
>dull hair
>dead eyes
>fetal alcohol syndrome lips
Gooks have such bad fucking genetics.

Not to mention they look practically indistinguishable from many male gooks.

Cut a female gook's hair and put on throw a wig on a male and they've basically swapped genders.

Enjoy your depressed Hapa kids.

You can brace yourself by going to /r/Hapas

Of The Asian Persuasion?

So was Alexander The Great.

She looks like a deformed, pale nigger.

You're a weak bitch. Don't worry, we don't want you.

>japanese
>pretty

kys

And yet... still preferable to white women!!
Most hapas don't turn out like that. The girls are fine and it's only a small fraction of men that become weird incels (which is a possibility with any sons)

And yet... you're a monkey. Leave my white country, monkey.

Typical low quality thread by a Tzuyushitter

Go back to 8gag, stormnigger.

Thin/flat is what most look like and preferable.

/r/asianmasculinity thread.
OP is a asian pretending to be a defeatest white.

ie incenption psyop.
Reminder: fucking chinks is good.
Don't impregnate them unless if you don't have to raise it. (Tyrone can do it we can too)

Sorry Becky, she's carrying my hapa child.

Here's your true power couple right here. Let's black those gooks.