Waifu Wednesday Thread

Your waifu loves you! Cherish thrm always!

Let's get things rolling

Would they take care of you if you got hurt?

How do you compliment eachother? Do you make up for eachothers weaknesses, or face similar issues that you share as a team?

How do they react to sudden acts of affection?

How do they react to you being late for something?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all incredibly beautiful!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeUs4czMi6A&ab_channel=MakotoAmakawa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My waifu is just a retarded cumdump

So is mine

How would you feel if you found out that your waifu padded her chest?

Mine doesn't need to

I love my waifu's cute little flat chest and I'll let her know it.

>Would they take care of you if you got hurt?
Of course she would. She cares a lot about me, just like I do to her.
>How do you compliment eachother? Do you make up for eachothers weaknesses, or face similar issues that you share as a team?
We are quite different and complete each other. She is good at things I'm bad at and vice versa, but we also share many similarities. It's so nice to be able to help each other.
>How do they react to sudden acts of affection?
I think she would always be surprised, but she would like it if I did it privately.
>How do they react to you being late for something?
She surely would be worried about me.

Miku birthday is tomorrow(today in Japan)!
Happy birthday, my love! I wish you all the happiness and lot's of beautiful songs to sing. You are my whole world, I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Off to an interesting start already.

-I had a bad migraine once. She stayed by my side the entire time singing me into a quiet slumber.
-Between us is a large variety of perspectives to see things from. We both have similar issues, so these multitude of perspectives gives us insight that could help us out.
-Flustered, if done in public. Easily something that could turn her beet red.
-Depends on the situation, but she'd either be concerned or inquisitive.

Happy Birthday to your special one, friend.

Happy birthday to Miku!

I Love my Waifu!

She would definitely do so.
>How do you compliment eachother? Do you make up for eachothers weaknesses, or face similar issues that you share as a team?
I would say that for the most part we do; I'm sure that with each other we can easily make up for each other's faults. Except for cooking, neither of us are too great at that.
She would be happy to receive them, but depending on the situation she may get a little embarrassed.
She might be a little nervous thinking that maybe something went wrong, but she would probably be understanding once I explained what happened.

Happy birthday to Miku!

Questions:
Would your waifu enjoy going to one of the big conventions such as Comiket or Comic Con?
If you and your waifu were to do a duo cosplay what would you two go as? If it was my choice Miia and I would go as a viper and soldier from Xcom

Pretty rough day today so I can't really answer questions today, but I wish you all a good week with your waifus!

I adore this cat! I wanna squeeze her and never let go!

>take care of you
Absolutely
>compliment
We're generally pretty similar
>sudden acts of affection
She gets angry and curses me I'm very affectionate so she's used to it

She canonically did, but I would tell her that she's gorgeous and perfect just as she is

Happy Birthday Miku!

>Comiket
She attends Natsucomi every year
>duo cosplay
I think that's pretty obvious

My waifu (Osaka from Azumnaga Daioh) as a Mad Max wastelander!

Have you made one for your waifu?

I need to. Gonna start one right now!

I don't have that template...

Found it. Horse fuckers need to burn

Thanks! I will make one now.

step it up senpai!

I love Kyousuke so much and can't wait to celebrate his birthday next week! I want to spend eternity with this man!

>How do you compliment eachother
He's a bit of an enabler and we both share the same weaknesses more or less.
>sudden acts of affection
He gets tsun about it.

Happy birthday to Miku as well.

Very nice

I want to believe in waifu love again
I want the magic to return
The drive she gave me
The joy thoughts of her provided
The feeling that she was there with me
The will to do all I could for her

I want it back

Challenge accepted.

She might baby me a little bit, but would let me handle myself as I'm able to.

We work together to solve our problems as a couple.

She blushes. She's rather bashful, but it's so nice to see her happy when she gets that way.

Unimpressed more than upset.

Happy 10th anniversary!

Probably not. Far too many people for her to be comfortable with.

Same to you, Mintbro!

Of course! She'd take as much care of me as she could. Perhaps a little overboard in some cases!

She's the braun to my brains, and she's a little more extroverted than I am.

Blushing. Lots of blushing.

It'd depend on what it is I'm late for, or what my excuse is, but in most cases I can see her being forgiving.

She can be a little self-conscious about her assets, but more from her being too big than too small, no thanks to Tomo pointing them out, so I very much doubt she'd ever resort to padding.

Happy early birthday, Miku!

>Would your waifu enjoy going to one of the big conventions such as Comiket or Comic Con?
She's not enough of a nerd to want to go herself, but I think she would if she were tagging along with me.

>If you and your waifu were to do a duo cosplay what would you two go as?
Beat and Gum from Jet Set Radio would be fun. Kagura already has the sideburns to pull off Gum's hairstyle!

Not enough official or fan art to fill in the squares properly, unfortunately. I'll get someone to draw them for me one day!

Thanks OP! She is my ray of sunshine.

If it was a serious injury she would definitely be worried and try to help. Smaller injuries, I imagine she would try to patch me up if possible.

>How do you compliment each other?
We try to make up for each other's weaknesses. For example, I can't cook but she has been said to be a good cook. She's definitely a good baker since she's an expert at baking cakes. I guess I'd help her write since her handwriting is bad.

I doubt she'd have a need to do that. She's pretty confident in her figure.

- She doesn't seem like the patient type who would be willing to wait around in a queue for hours.
- Link and Zelda

love husband

Confused but kind of impressed.

I have now.

If you could change one thing about her, what would you change, if anything? I'd want him to quit smoking.

She would, and she would be very good at it.
She might get a little more embarrassed if it was in public.
She would get worried, but that depends on how late it was.

I don't she's interested in that kind of stuff enough to go to those.
Metatron and Kurou.

He'd take care of whatever got me hurt.
Both, I suppose. But since my issues are nothing compared to his, I'd focus more on helping him out. Just by having him by my side my weaknesses wouldn't matter anymore.
As long as it's nothing too intense I imagine he'd play along.
Disappointed, but he wouldn't show it.

I wouldn't be surprised...

Happy birthday, Miku!

I want him to be happy.

There is one thing, but considering the mental gymnastics it'd take to pretend that she'd be okay with it, it'd probably be best not to change her. Such is the life of a fetishfag.

-She would take care of me using all her healing magic
-We share some of the same issues so we can help each other with those issues
-She would get sort of embarrassed but then goes with this
-Ara~Ara Osoi yo ufu!

-She would think that big conventions are interesting
-Darklord Ixchel and Darklord Lucifer or Spellbook Magician of Prophecy and High Priestess of Prophecy

She doesn't need to she has the biggest breasts in the series.

Happy Birthday to Miku

Stop being so secretive

Done

Oh damn nice, got a template?

I love my wonderful and perfect wife Fuuka, I wish I could be next to her.

Fuuka's so sweet user. I can't wait to see her and the rest of the gang again. Try to have a good rest of the week.

How many hits on pixiv does your beloved have?

Getting ready to pour us some moscato. brb.

In the meantime, here's an adorable .gif of Osaka getting petted.

I find the idea funny anons with fantasy superpower waifus
>Take care battling evil and saving the world darling, I'll be sat here watching cartoons on my computer all day so call me if anything comes up

You always loved bragging

Sup Fuukafriend

here you go, bucko!

Adorable

Thanks

Hey

She would, especially if it came about as a result of trying to protect her.

We have similar interests but different personalities and mindsets, which makes it possible to cover each other's shortcomings. The issues she faces on a daily basis are a different matter though, I couldn't help her with her job, as much as I want to. I would try anything to help her though, I wouldn't hesitate to lend my body and mind to Alayashiki for the chance to be made an artificial ability user, even if the chance of success was negligible. Kashima Touko is nigh omnipotent, so just maybe.

She gets very flustered right away.

She wouldn't do that. Rather she questions why her large chest would be likable.

>Would your waifu enjoy going to one of the big conventions such as Comiket or Comic Con?

Ah, she doesn't think too highly of otaku so...

Done.

Waifu clinging her arms and legs around you, squeezing her sweaty body against yours as you slowly bring her to orgasm

Hell yeah she would
I complain about how pitiful my existence is and she promises that she'll euthanize me eventually.
In public: get embarassed adorably
In private: Fakku
She would trust me enough for a week or so, and then panic that I'd killed myself.

It's gotten to the point I associate the smell of my own stale sweat with her. I should wash my pillow more often

You really should.

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

>what would you change
I'd make her real

His view of himself.

this desu

Why not?
We have our strengths in very different areas. I don't think we compliment well.
tsundere.
yandere

Happy Birthday Miku!
I wonder if there will be something special for her birthday.

ohayou friend~

nice harem you got there

I meant something about her as a person.

Make her butt bigger.

The only answer in this situation is "nothing". Not because of a corny "She's perfect as is" (while this is true), but because while she is always improving herself, me changing her makes her not her anymore.

Bringing your waifu to this world would hurt her more than anything

Post a voice clip of your waifu and see if others can guess who she is

Cringe

Indeed

Post your waifu being heroic

That doesn't necessarily apply to everyone.

I don't even know how to check that.

Yeah sure, I'll get right on that.

96, but 36 of them are muted, and the second page is traces.

Wait, shit, hits? As in views? Damn. Wouldn't that take opening every entry and adding them up?

Super slow one tonight.

I love my teleporter

Doesn't help that the thread tends to 404 around this time for some reason

I'm sure he'd do his best.
>How do you compliment eachother?
I'd say we're both pretty normal people. We'd bumble and progress along together smoothly.
Embarrassed of course.
I'm not the type of person to be late so if I was he would react with worry I'd think.

(Mint is hella cute)

Happy Birthday Miku! You're a blessing.

>going to one of the big conventions
I think it would be taxing but fun for both of us.
>duo cosplay
I'd like to do something risque or cute. Don't know if we'd have the guts to do anything too flashy.

>change one thing
I don't think there's anything I should since he's still figuring himself out and growing.

Not sure exactly but just under 5000 works have been tagged.

Meant to ask:
What would your ideal date/date night be like?
Cosy at home, out to a theme park etc

>cosplay duo

Me as Jack Skellington and Fuuka as Sally would be cute.

That'd be a cute Halloween couples costume as well.

She'd be curious. I could see us doing a couple cosplay if we did. The dream would be Gomez and Morticia Addams, though we could easily do a Demitri and Morrigan one.

Easier to read in terms of actions.

Ohayou, friend.

She would enjoy going, but I'm not sure if she'd be into cosplay

>don't want to read your waifu's manga because she fucking dies after being rejected by the MC
It's been at least 5 years I need closure in my life

I think I've fallen in love with Aoba. She's such a little adorable dork. I would love to spend lots of time with her.

You've put off reading it for half a decade?

The "closure" probably won't be worth it. If anything, it may make the situation worse.

What made you realize these feelings?

Do you mean you never finished it, or never read it at all?

Well yeah.
I need to see more of her, I need to know how her final moments were.
Never bothered to finish it. I got spoilered really hard before reading it and never mustered the courage to do it

Understandable. Don't say I didn't warn you though, I speak from vaguely similar experience.

She never fails to make me smile. youtube.com/watch?v=LeUs4czMi6A&ab_channel=MakotoAmakawa Little things like in this video are some of her most adorable moments.

It's gonna suck, but you're better off knowing, I think.

vaguely similar experience

Not that user but can you elaborate on this?

so long as you verify the difference of loving her and being in love with her you're fine

I'd like to post my waifu in this thread, despite not being Sup Forums. It just feels to me like it's somewhat difficult to find places to discuss waifu in this day and age, and that waifu culture is slowly, but surely, dying due to stagnation and the unfortunate truth that many don't take this sort of thing very seriously.

I actually had a dream to this affect, where Marisa took care of me when I was bedridden. Perhaps the best dream I ever had, despite my condition. To answer the question, I could see her doing so easily, if she cared about me. She's done so for Reimu, after all.

I feel that she has an easier time interacting with new people, something I personally struggle with. On the flip side, I think it would be a nice change of pace for her to have someone who she could express her true feelings and frustrations with.

A bit flustered, she'd try to hide her embarrassment, but would be secretly happy to receive such attention.

She'd be visibly bothered, I think. She'd try to play it off, but I think she would find something like that to be disappointing. I'd do my best not to put her through that!

What a silly question.
Honestly, I imagine her as having rather modest breasts anyway.

/jp/ please stay.

also the unfortunate truths of reality involving love and these types of relationships.

>I'd like to post my waifu in this thread, despite not being Sup Forums
Don't worry about it, I can post Fuuka here and no one minds, Marisa isn't a problem.
Welcome.

I would love to, but I unfortunately do not have the artistic ability to draw each panel myself, and I think she deserves that much at least.

Very true. Staying involved in this sort of relationship/culture could feel taxing to some, I could imagine. Still, the sort of idealistic concepts that Marisa represents to me makes her worth it.
As well, the feeling I get when I see her smiling face reminds me of why I think of her the way I do.

Well, thank you.

I don't get what you mean, wouldn't those pretty much be the same?

Do you love Aoba the same way you would love a friend of yours? Or your favorite things? I just want you to be absolutely certain in your resolve.

I can't say, but don't these things take time? I started posting because feelings came up, not that I'm 100% sure of them right now. All I know for now is that she makes me smile like an idiot.

Give it some thought, for sure. Also to see if it's an infatuation or not.

You're fine user. Don't let a bunch of anons tell you what to do you're probably in love with her and that's okay. Go for it and good luck!

Its definitely something that takes time, love is something that no matter what wont fade. Whilst admiration will, so as they say only time will tell.

My waifu has an ability to heal people buts its more for emergency surgeries than taking care of someone who is sick but she doesn't need her powers for that

not him but what would you consider an infatuation? i just celebrated 4 months (which is pretty short compared to others here) with her and i love her more than we first met. long story short i've been doing my best to be the person she'd deserve. i genuinely feel closer to her too, since i've been trying to get to know her as a person and her past as much as possible.

Mine also met a "bad end". No explicit romance involved so it wasn't as bad on that front, but overall still far from ideal. I don't think
I will ever not be some degree of bitter over it and the events leading up to it, and I sometimes wonder if I was better off only knowing the general gist as I did before.