You guys need to stop

You guys need to stop...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMK5OGEIbwk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle
twitter.com/kellyscaletta?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is this phrase so important to them?

It’s literally in the name though. Assault Rifle 15.

Such deep thoughtful logic here.
Saged.

they literally are not assault rifles
the AR-15 you can buy in gun stores isn't select fire

>Armalite rifle

because words have meaning, and that's not what the term assault rifle refers to. For people who are so sure that guns are bad and they have the perfect solution for the problem (all of the solutions are shit or impossible btw) they sure don't seem to want to even take a couple minutes and learn anything about guns whatsoever. So why should I listen to people who purposely misuse a term to try to "make their point" when it's irrelevant anyway, but insist on being incorrect while at the same time claiming to know the slightest bit of what they're talking about. It's fine to say that AR15's are bad and should be illegal, but shouldn't you find out what they actually are and refer to them accordingly while trying to convince people of their demerits instead of looking like an imbecile?

What about all the assault niggers you want to be in every American town and city faggot commie?!?!

AR stands for Armalite Rifle

This, why do they care so much that they are labelled as assault rifles?

They're not. They are a semi-automatic rifle. AR stands for Armalite. The AR-15 military version is an assault rifle, designed with selective fire. Without the selective fire, it's just a semi-automatic rifle.

Did all of the old Sup Forums tards move to Sup Forums when they grew older?

Fucking trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling shills

I never implied anything like that. Nice strawman you idiot. Try maybe actually making a logical response to my argument in the future.

thats a carbine

you never actually made an argument

No it doesn't. That's one of those things that a lot of dumb cunts who don't know shit believe so it's spread out of control and become a commonly held belief even though it's not true.

No you fucking idiot 4 chan idiot. Do you know what a longer barrel does to bullet frequency? It gets amplified. Look up how gun barrels have spins in the design. More spinning literally makes the bullet go faster, where a pistol the bullet is just "popped" out over a short barrel.

AR-15 stands for Adolf's Revenge 15 Million

He designed it before he died so it could be used in a second Holocaust where he planned to kill 15 million more Jews.

>Semi-auto
They pretty much aren't.

Fuck you
Fuck you
You're fucking retarded

L m a o, alright you illiterate fuck. Is this the power of Amerimut education?

Control the language, control the discussion, control the people.

Because they think if they add the word "Assault" to the term it will scare normies into wanting to ban them.

go on, show me your argument

>a weapon that can't be fired in an automatic mode is an assault rifle

Do you have a tube with a propellant and a hard, dense object in one end with a way to ignite the propellant, sending the object out of the tube? Are you using this device to cause significant bodily harm to yourself or others? It's an assault rifle.

The guns are staying, you retarded pinko. If you try to take them, we'll use them on you. The second amendment exists so that I can shoot anyone who tries to take away the second amendment. Get fucked.

Are people really that retarded that they think AR stands for Assault Rifle? Holy fuck.

AR-15 means Armalite-15, faggot.

I smell a bourgeoisie pig-dog

My man Ronnie. I know all the guns I carry are unloaded, for the safety of my attackers.

The truth will set you free....it's not an assault rifle.

8Assault nigger is an appropriate term for the statistical occurrence of violence and murder caused by African Americans, but the inverse is true for the firearm with certain characteristics that's called an assault rifle, please hate liberty somewhere else that has the proper amount of security you want, try isolation in a prison, perfectly safe there

An assault girls is a select fire weapon. That means semi and full auto. Therefore, an AR15 is NOT an assault rifle. BTW AR = armalite rifle. It’s copyrighted as such. It’s like Kleenex.

But they just made it up out of nowhere. No gun owner has ever used that term before them. It's anti-gun lingo to make them sound spooky.

That's correct, user. Also, the 15 stands for the number of innocent students it's specifically designed to kill with one pull of the trigger.

>more barrel makes the bullet have more energy
>grain count and bullet mass aren't what do this, it's the distance it travels down a steel tube!
You're either retarded or I fell for the bait and I'm the retared. Either way, fuck off.

You're just being silly.

I thought the '15' was for how many bullets went into each baby you aimed it at.

The 2nd amendment was meant for muskets, not machine guns. At the very fucking least, make 30 shot clips illegal and reduce them to about 5 shots per clip. Guns have advanced far too much to not have reasonable restricitions on them. Nobody besides the army should own assault rifles. Even if you were a hunter, why would a hunter ever need an ASSAULT rifle?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

GENTLE REMINDER THAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE BEING INFRINGED EVERY MOMENT THE GOVERNMENT WON'T LET YOU OWN AIRCRAFT CARRIERS AND NUKES

These kikes need to hang themselves with an assault rope, or walk in front of an assault bus.

What's wrong with you??

Assault rifles require full auto as a function.

Best bait I ever done seen

Wrong. It also included cannons.

Before that it stood for arvin

Why do leftists speak like this? Who the fuck do they think they are?
I've never seen a right-wing article/headline speak to people this way

It was meant to ensure that private citizens have access to the same weaponry that the army does. It has already failed in that respect. Thanks, Reagan!

alright, I'll stop.

Not faster more stable. 11 and one half twists per inch if i remember rig ht is almost perfect.

Then explain what these are:

AR-1 "Parasniper", bolt-action rifle (1954)
AR-3, 7.62×51mm NATO semi-auto rifle
AR-5, .22 Hornet bolt-action survival rifle (1954–55)
AR-7 "Explorer", .22 LR semi-auto survival rifle (1959–60)
AR-9, semi-auto 12-gauge shotgun
AR-10, 7.62×51mm NATO battle rifle (1955–56)
AR-11, .222 Remington semi-auto rifle[16]
AR-12, 7.62×51mm NATO battle rifle[17]
AR-13, hyper-velocity anti-aircraft machine gun
AR-14, .243 Winchester or 7.62×51mm NATO semi-auto rifle
AR-15, .223 Remington assault rifle (1956 – 59)
AR-16, 7.62×51mm NATO battle rifle (1959 – 60)
AR-17, semi-auto 12-gauge shotgun[18][19] (1956 – 62)
AR-18, .223 Remington assault rifle (1963 – 65)
AR-180, .223 Remington semi-auto rifle
AR-10B, .308 Win semi-auto rifle (1994 – Present)
AR-10A, .308 Win semi-auto rifle (2006 – Present) (re-designed AR-10 - most parts are not compatible with AR-10B)
AR-10 SuperSASS, .308 Win semi-auto sniper system (2006 – Present)
AR-20, .50 BMG single shot rifle (1998 – 1999)
AR-22, blank firing device for the Mk 19 40mm grenade launcher (1998 – 2008)
AR-23, sub-calibre training device for the Mk 19 40mm grenade launcher (1998 – 2008)
AR-24, 9 mm pistol (2006–2012)
AR-30, .308 Win, .338 Lapua Magnum, .300 WIN MAG bolt-action rifle (1999 – 2012)
AR-30A1, .300 WIN MAG, .338 Lapua Magnum bolt-action rifle (2013–present) (re-designed AR-30; most parts are not compatible with AR-30)
AR-31, .308 Win bolt-action rifle (2013–present)
AR-50, .50 BMG single-shot rifle (1998 – present)
AR-180B, 5.56mm semi-auto rifle (2001 – 2009)

"we need to talk about X"
"X just said X. Heres why thats not okay"

fucking puke

I like the old 30 cal carb.

Because they are always right and shall not be questioned. That's why they tell you what to do.

I never knew bullets worked by frequency...

Assualt rifles require burst or full auto which a AR15 is neither. M16 could be called that though.

Explain

Arvin or armalite. Assault rifle as a term started being common during ww2 when the sturmgewer was found on german troops. Beforethat ar was a area reconisense. Some times ading a bayonnette for assault got called an ar.

Fuck you beat me to it. I wanted those (you)s

You need to stop.

depends on projectile weight and powder load. you are correct for M193 spec ammo.

Okay, we'll call the Abortion Rifle - 15, libtards can use them the new system at home. They can fill out a form on Planned Parenthood's website to pick up the remaining clumps of cells for sale.

I’m more a fan of the AK variants.

>Always Kills 47

This has to be bait

You mean the rattling copy of this that brought the term assault rifle or storm rifle to military venacular.

What is an assault rifle? Does it have any specific meaning?

If i remember right the twist rate started with black powder.

I'm definitely open to all the demerits you can provide

Read goddamit.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMK5OGEIbwk

>copy
>not a tilt bolt
Ok

The stg was a cheap German knock off of the superior Belgian FAL

And yer wrong. Keep thinking yer not germans.

Watching them desperately try to define the word "assault rifle" and propose regulation for something they know nothing about is entertaining as fuck desu.

> No! It's a copy! Reee!
Why can't we just love all automatic weapons for what they were, unique for the historical circumstances they were born in? It's not like StG was the first, only the first to be standard issue, and even then it came too late and too little

A glorified .22 rifle is bad

Ok ban em, school shooters will move to Henry .22 hunting rifles

sage in all fields

sage

Before the Ar 15 they used the Ruger 10/22 with larger magazines

Gotta hand it to the Dems, the struck gold on this one

When it stops being true I will. Until the AR-15 magically becomes an M16 it won't be an assault rifle no matter how many times you say it is. Just like you'll never be a girl no matter how many times you say you are.

Why not just link
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle

Here is his Twitter

his argument is based solely on the look of the rifle

Someone should remind him

An AR 15 looks like a M16 but is missing something inside so it is not capable of fully automatic fire

kelly scaletta looks like a man with a beard but his brain is missing something inside so he is not capable of adult thinking y

... but it’s not an argument at all tho

This

>Here is his Twitter
>No twitter
Best bait in the thread

You can fire any rifle fast as a machinegun with no modifications. banning one type of gun is stupid and youll never ban them all. the only thing i agree with is full auto and heavy weapons bans, and only because Nikolas Cruz with a tank and an rpg can't be allowed to happen in america

Doh following many tabs and the mouse is getting funky and automatically double clicks and erases whole lines

twitter.com/kellyscaletta?lang=en

They very intentionally try to muddy the language in order to conflate "assault style rifles" with automatic rifles. Normies assume an AR-15 is full-auto and are therefore receptive to banning them, not realizing it's just a scary looking but standard semi-auto rifle, not much different to a handgun.

This is so they can then turn around and say "well we already banned these similar guns so why shouldn't we ban all semi-auto rifles", and then the same with handguns.

It starts with give us your guns, and leads to give us your spoons.

and we end up like Mexico with just revolvers and bolt actions unless your in a cartel then your required to have an full auto

900 RPM bitch

Switzerland has plenty guns and nothing ever happens. France restricts gun purchase and it now has a truck problem.

Maybe, just maybe, it's a people problem.

how much crime have they had with dinner ware

more precisely, i think its just
armalite.

Hmmmmm