Arming Teachers?

REALLY?

Is he a fucking idiot? Teachers would be the worst to give guns to since they're job is getting stressed by teaching children. Many teachers suffer from PTSD because of this. But a teacher with a gun/ What is to stop him from shooting up his classroom because he found out that girs had better grades than males?

>forced to be indoctrinated at gunpoint
kys shill

It’s called sage bewfags

>What is to stop him from shooting up his classroom
Teachers can already do that if they wanted to, yet it doesn't happen.
Guns illegal? What is to stop someone from buying a gun on the black market and shooting up the school?

>1 post by this ID

slide thread, fuck off and kys you little faggot shit. no bump.

No but you're giving a gun to somone who could already be slightly insane even though they would have never brought a gun in the first place.

Instead of throwing pens against the chalk board he's now shooting up the class

Amerifats are so crazy

old mrs samuelstein is gon pop caps in your ass timmy if you dont learn your times tables

At least make it believable

Is bet it's pretty scary for a leftard, cuz now he he's a real chance to get shot in his own class for spewing bullshit outloud

The idea is utterly retarded, yes. But I want to see it happen for the lulz.

I'm a HS history teacher, and a medically retired Army combat infantryman with 2 deployments to Afghanistan and 1 to Iraq under my belt. I can shoot the ass off a squirrel at 500m, and still maneuver better with an arthritic spine then 90% of my fellow educators.

I should have be given the option to conceal carry to protect my babies, Lord knows cops can't be trusted to fulfill their duties, as those four cowardly faggots in Broward have shown.

I pray everyday now that Trump gets teachers the option, if they so choose, to carry and protect our students. I pray everyday I'm not put in the position of having to defend my babies without being able to shoot back.

sage this low quality larp and move on people

>I DONT AGREE WITH YOU THERE UR A SHILL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DIE BRAINLET

>durr If I got a gun in my hand I just gotta start shooting people

AAAAHH poor faggot shills. POTUS took your lame ass narrative away. Stage a shooting and have a bunch of obnoxious retards push a script. What could possibly go wrong? IT WAS HER TURN.

I support this but imagine a active shooter and 8-10 teachers firing wildly your school turns into a wild west shootout. God I love this Country

>Is he a fucking idiot?

Figuratively speaking - yes.
Relatively speaking -- yes.
Clinically diagnosing -- yes.
Literally -- yes.
Congenitally -- yes.

>POTUS

good goy

maybe people who are insane and/or can't handle the stress of teaching shouldn't be teachers in the first place

It worked at hogwarts

wow nice post dude

Arming every teacher is insane

But they should stop harassing teachers that already has a CC permit and want to bring their guns to work

This. More guns in hands of every amerimutt equals more lulz for me.

We should start a meme which encourages every nigger in America to buy a gun. It would be epic to see the amount of happenings as a result.

desu they should turn all classrooms into gas chambers. That way they can send whole packs of savage negro beasts to sleep at a time.

hahahahha yes

fuck off, boomer retard, kill yourself

There's nothing stopping a teacher from shooting up a school now. I used to work in urban schools, where you would expect descent security, and teachers didn't have to go through security... if there was any...

On the other hand, we see that teachers are prone to throwing themselves between bullets and their students, so armed teachers would certainly reduce deaths in the event of a shooting while acting as a strong deterrent against them happening at all (since schools wouldn't be soft targets anymore)

This.