Girls of the Wild's

Does anybody read this?

I used to three years ago about.
Daldal was cute.

Used to a while back, then dropped it at one for god knows what, probably because I ran out of chapters and didn't feel like following it weekly. I think it ended already?
It's pretty decent
>inb4 NOT ANIME AND MANGA FUCK OFF
obligatory post

the girl who he didnt choose was best girl, dropped it shortly after

I used to read it until it showed signs of Daldal best girl losing, the.n I dropped it

I read it a long time ago.
I don't remember much but despite marathoning it I don't have any desire to read it again so it was probably average.

Thanks for reminding me how much i hated this.

I finished it. Turned from fighting to romance which put a damper on things.
Felt like there were a bunch of loose ends too

it's fine. reading it won't be a waste of time. it's a beta trying to be semi alpha. some arcs are actually quite intense.

the problem is by 80% of completion

Scarily close to my own experience.

It was all downhill after the tournament arc.

As a romancefag this is the only series where I say that romance ruined everything. Should've stayed focused on the fights. MC standing up to his bully was the highlight of the series to me.

im pretty sure it's completed and available on mangafox

Which one?

I read it a while back.
It was good and i liked the art and characters but the ending was slightly disappointing

Why tf does Daldal have neko ears?

Because it's cute
Shut up

It's a head band. Author just makes the ears move because it's cute.
Daldal reminds me of Hana

I did, but it went to shit extremely fast to the point where the author abruptly axed it because of the hate.

>abruptly
Then why did it feel like I waded through hundreds of chapters of shit?

What do you mean? Once the series became about nothing but shitty romance with forced drama the pages got downvoted to fuck, which dropped its rating. It got really bad for the last 10 chapters, which is why I assume the ending was so rushed.

I was expecting it to go through like 3 years of tournaments and he'd have to face off against new male students.
Apparently not though.
I was expecting the Wushu girl to make more appearances because it was hinted she was stronger than the big 3.

Yeah it made no sense how the story went from some beta learning how to fight in an all girls school to a full blownout romance manga with nothing but understandings and 0 fights. Pretty shitty writing, the story had an identity crisis.

It's shit.

Why are gooks so obsessed with bullying?
Jesus fucking Christ.

There's a lot of manwha about Gooks getting bullied.
I find it surprising though that New Zealand where I'm from has a far higher teen suicide rate and yet we don't see or hear anything in our entertainment industry.