Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLdWPuMdg_c&index=2&list=FLGOlIXCGAY_dvDuzJ0IEGqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah

Yes

Fuck off.

No

Chrono Crusade left me genuinely afraid of my own mortality

fate/zero ep10 (Rider vs. Archer battle)

Yeah and more than once.
And it's a bit weird to me because in real life I'm pretty emotionless when it comes to tears at least.

clannad s2 when the dude meets his alcoholic dad with his daughter.

There's a certain ED for Eva where instead of singing the final "I love you", the singer just giggles and says it normally and it sounds almost like she means it
That always got me

kek

Once it was also the only time I cried from consuming some form of media.
It was the end of card captor Sakura.
How much of a little bitch am I?

Toradora
IM@S CG
Kodomo no Jikan (Rin's motherd death by cancer)

Yes, what's scary is it seems to be becoming easier to bring me to tears as time goes on.
I think one of the first shows to ever make me cry was S;G when Okabe was getting more and more desperate trying to save Mayuri

alot more than i'd like to admit

Yeah, a few did. Made me realize what a piece of shit I am and humanity in general.

I cried when I got to the climax of Summer Wars. The story about the grandmother hit a little too close to home.

ReLife did.

Ending of Cowboy Bebop.

Sword Art Online

aids?

No.

angle beast

This one is the most recent.

this, clannad s2 and casshern sins

It was the music that really made the scene, IMO.

Worldend. Plastic dreams. Clannad and air. I'm a little bitch

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann makes me cry from time to time when I re watch it.

I wish everyone still died in the movie.

Nobody dies in the movie? I've never watched it.

Only Kittan dies.

same man, think it was 2 years ago. Dunno why that scene made me tear up when Clannad did not

I only feel emotion when watching television of any type when heavily intoxicated.

Just watched this again today. Introspection always gets me.

Yeah, Little Busters.

The slightest bit of father daughter emotional moments is my kryptonite.

It never fails to make my eyes pee.

Yeah but from Memories not from Melodies

No because I'm not a child or 13yrs old.

>make my eyes pee
Don't make me laugh user, this is a sad thread!

this fucking scene

being embarrassed by your emotions and stating how 'mature ' you are is very juvenile behaviour. just let it all out tough guy.

Letting your emotions control you at any point is actually the epitome of juvenile behavior
Youre basically admitting your mental fortitude is so weak that the endeavors of fictional characters are enough to make you tear up
lol

ok kid

Yomi

I was young.

I still have to hold back when Nunally starts crying as the crowd chants.

using overly complex language to make a very simple (and wrong) point only makes you seem more immature. i bet youre not even 18

see

>lol
Forgot everything (you) wrote.

>he thinks my words were complex
You have to be 18 to use this board pal

the beauty of friendship hit right on the spot

yeah, Gintama, Kintaro Arc

spending your nights getting drunk and watching Oriental cartoons is unhealthy, user.
we should stop

Let's be honest, its the only thing we have

What about your mom?

Nice woman. Relatives can't make up for a non existant social life though

I cried during nagi asu, no homo.

Classical Dunning-Kruger case. Even with the obligatory spelling errors and the "lol" to accentuate the idiocy.

You're yelling "I'm not a child! You're a child!" at random strangers, out of the blue. Please stop for a moment and ask yourself why you're doing such a thing and what it says about you to the 90% of the population who have the emotional intelligence and the life experience to *know* why you're doing such a thing.

No but i've been close, only time i've ever cried over media is marly and me and the end of American Sniper, talked to Kyle numerous times and new how much how good of a guy he was and it killed me to see that shit at the end

Maybe?

>he conflates weak mental fortitude with "emotional intelligence" and experience
please stop dude I can only laugh so much

God, I hate this scene so damn much.
Fuck minori

first time i cried watching anime i was like 10 and was watching pokemon on vhs, it was when ash let butterfree go.

i also cried during samurai champloo, attack on titan, berserk, and probably others and i just don't remember it.

Only time I think I have ever really cried. I may ter up a little bit from time to time but that part hit me hard. My family is currently in a situation where I'm the only person that really talks to my dad on a regular basis.

I hope I was not the only one

I've never physically cried at anything, but I've felt really bummed out before. That scene in Koe no Katachi where the kid throws sand in the girl's eyes and when Satoko's uncle came back in higurashi got to me.

Recently finished Ano Hana and Sakamichi no Apollon back to back.

I managed not to cry for either of them, but I
had tears well up and would have quickly become a sobbing wreck if I'd let even one of them slip out.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLdWPuMdg_c&index=2&list=FLGOlIXCGAY_dvDuzJ0IEGqQ

This episode had no right to do this to me let alone this show.

We can't see them from up here.

I don't really cry when watching anime, but it sure make me feel extremely sad.
That scene was one of them.
I got that same deep empty stingy feeling while watching Owaremonogatari because it's just really nostalgic.

>it's been 8 years since I've watched Clannad but I still remember Okazaki breaking down this episode

I can't quite put my finger on exactly what made Okazaki such a likable protagonist. Especially in After Story.

It's the only thing that actually makes me cry, anime and certain songs. I never cry when it comes to my actual feelings, feels pointless, not like it's going to change anything.

It surprised me how much I liked these characters.

Most stuff doesn't do it for me, but any time One Piece gets emotional on me I'll start tearing up, at this point it's almost a Pavlovian response when I hear the sad music.

Also the end of Gunbuster makes me bawl my eyes out every single time like nothing else can do it.

both were mediocre
the VN is a masterpiece though

Space Dandy

There were a few episodes of Natsume Yuujinchou that made me cry like a bitch, but this is the one that always stuck with me.

I thought she was safe.

>being this dense

it's not about complexity, it's about idea density. you were posturing.

Doing drama in moe is just cheating.

choked up several times just watching non non biyori, i think im overly sensitive to anime.

>guaranteed replies.png

____-__ finds a way.

Fucking love live.

yosh

No (yes)

First one was probably the end of Bebop; I was inconsolable.

Most recent one was the last episode of Tsuki ga Kirei (I really felt for those darn kids by the end) and Last Exile when Mina lies to Sophia about Alex saying her name at the end.

I must be either sentimental or a complete pussy because the list of anime that have made me cry is pretty long.

One that stands out in my memory for not being a death scene or otherwise intended to be extremely sad is this one from Escaflowne episode 25. The combination of the emotion in their voices and the background music made it so devastating just because of how subtle it was. Dryden really was best boy.

Source please? Google Image Search thinks it's a diagram of a human eye.

I thought this show was only gonna be funny Damn it

My problem was that I was watching Yuru Garo at the same time as the TV series and it made me unable to take Lala's character seriously. Man did I weep like a little baby at the end when Leon talks to his mom, though.

you have school tomorrow go to bed

Me too, user, me too. He had a good life and all but it really hurt all the same.