Is accelerationism really the only way to fix America? Is that even possible anymore?

Is accelerationism really the only way to fix America? Is that even possible anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JRfuAukYTKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>accelerationism
here's an open secret, USA is a vassal state to Germany. yes it's meant to fail.

>USA is a Vassal state to...GERMANY of all places

Imagine being this retarded IRL...

Out of curiosity, why did you choose Germany?

>USA is a vassal state to Israel
fixed your spelling mistake

In it's current state burger, I think it's finished.

however the minute whites are free to separate and organize the clock starts ticking on the reconquista.

Israel is a patsy for the Crown

the crown is a patsy for the rothschilds

It must come down, and soon. The damage done by cultural Marxism and mass immigration is irreversible.

checked
anyone higher that we need to be aware of?

the devil.

Black nobility

Yeah where going to have to turn this place into mexico to get anything done. And by then it'll be tool ate.

in their minds they believe they are gods and that no other deity is above them, a true satanist. but they go further by being a Sabbatean-Frankist and do the absolute worst things to humans because that's how you balance the universe, I wish I was kidding

Rothschild's are on the list

>America
>fixed
Le 56% isn't a meme
And its going lower and lower each year. USA is heading to Brazil tier (at best), South Africa tier (at worst). You guys are fucked

At least I'll be dead when that happens

>being this new
Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs,
&c.

checked. you'll die soon.

at least they still bleed.

how can you possibly look at it with open eyes and think it's salvageable?

Praise him everyday!

The truth is this.

If we drop the breaks on this train now, it will be too late at this point. The train is going to run off the bridge.

You should be concerned with getting the parachutes.

look at your flag. right now. look at it.
>look at it, you fucking ape.
look at what your life has become.
>look at your failure.
look at your life and despair.

>accelerationism
Civil War is going to be the only way to fix America.

If we balkanize first, we can save a lot of white people

At this point, I believe it's a definite yes. But the answer is a bit extreme since the very idea of America as a country founded on (a massively failed) European classical liberal intellectual tradition can be saved in doing so no matter if accelerationism is applied or not. Unless you can think of a way to save a country that is despised both domestically/ foreign so much with writing policies on a piece of paper.
Found the boomer.

You'll ultimately be saving alot of mutts. (Probably)

I meant to say "can't be saved"

I'm 80s baby.

Why don't you care about what happens after you die?

I do but I won't be there to enjoy it like the utopia like others have. They honestly didn't know how good they had it, and just took it for granted so here we are. I'm not about to fix their fuck up.

what a garbled mess of bullshit that you wrote

What didn't you understand? Maybe I should of explained why America can't survive whether or not we go the accelerationist route? Or maybe you don't understand that I gave a general concept of America to describe specifically the idea of American nation won't survive?

Yes, this is the only solution. If current conditions are allowed to keep festering, we will be done forever in 5-10 years. WE HAVE TO PUSH THINGS TO THE ULTIMATUM

true, but better mutts, than pure niggers

Unless some supernatural event happens, it would seem so. But we ought not take part in the accelerationism, otherwise we are guilty of the same evil.

youtu.be/JRfuAukYTKg

How do you figure that?