Kemono Friends

What do you most want to see in S2 when it comes out?

Other urls found in this thread:

d.hatena.ne.jp/char_blog/20170411/1491924255
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hululu!

2D animation

Friends being lewd.

More yuri!

Shoebill

I know it won't happen but
>more Tsuchinoko
>more park infrastructure
>more apocalyptic vibes

The second two almost certainly will. The first one maybe not.

I want the show to maintain the delicate balance it had with fun animal antics and facts mixed with a dark but subdued setting. I would probably not finish season 2 if it became "Kaban and Serval's Fun Animal Road Trip" with no overarching plot.

We sure need more hourly DN live action general threads

I think I would quite easily still finish it although it probably wouldn't be as interesting it would still be pretty good.

More cryptids,skyfish design is fun.

It's nice to see new Friends introduced in S2, but I just feel heartbroken when all of the S1 Friends are not coming along.

Slug Friend accepted as canon. They created it, I say they run with it damn it. I want official merch.

[citation needed]

If they tried to include all the friends in S1 it would become way too much I think. Maybe a little cameo bit somewhere where we get to see what they are up to back on the original island could be nice though.

I remember reading the animation director saying something along the lines of "I did a bad thing to Zebra" as a comment reported from one of the Friends meetings.

>I did a bad thing to Zebra

Well that's only when looking at what was originally intended. Though since that wasn't Zebra they added in, they should just run with it. Everyone seems to love Slug Friend regardless.

More Caban/upgraded Kaban

Everyone is a bit of a stretch. I'd rather they keep the fandom memes out of the show altogether.

>thread deleted prematurely again
this has got to stop

Slug Friend gets along with everyone so it should be fine.

There are just way too many Friends in the franchise.
If they don't introduce new Friends it will lose quite a bit of the feeling of adventure.

It literally is mod autism. New content came out what, two days ago? Nah, they don't even care anymore and just delete what they don't like. Bunch of wankers, really.

Hoping to see more exploration and world-building. I hope they don't fade out some of the characters too much since they all are quite unique. Perhaps get a look back at how all the friends Kaban helped along the way.

But that's pretty odd considering the mods used to over moderate these threads and banned anyone insulting KF.

Well whatever.

If you ask me, just Bag and Serval should remain from the old Friends. Sure, you might have cameos and the like, and sure, "everyone" followed them, but I like the whole "exploration in two meeting new friends each episode" theme a lot more.

You have a counterpart over in the 2chan threads apparently.

Not the same guy, obviously. It really doesn't matter though as he, the one autistic fag now, isn't the kind to actually bother reading any of the threads he deletes so we'll just stick to making new ones whenever his autism hits.

>けものフレンズの著作権は出資者、人格権は吉崎先生にある。

Interesting bit that apparently comes from Guidebook Vol.6

If I understand correctly Kemono Friends copyright belongs to the investors but Mine Yoshizaki retains Moral rights over the franchise which essentially as I understand it means he has the ability to say no to anything the investors want to do with their copyright that he thinks would compromise the integrity of the work.

>404
why

I had actually been wondering how Kemono Friends was going to manage the clusterfuck of rights holders that it has. Feels like the kind of thing that everyone would be rushing to cash in wherever they could.

True enough. I would be okay however with Arai and Fennic tagging along as well though. I don't think it would change the dynamic too much.

What?
>If they tried to include all the friends in S1 it would become way too much I think. Maybe a little cameo bit somewhere where we get to see what they are up to back on the original island could be nice though.
I understand that. I was just expressing my autistic feelings. It's just that seeing friends departing and not coming along gets me emotional as fuck. The part where Serval waving goodbye at Kaban in the first episode almost got me, but I was glad she came along. That last episode though, made me shed some tears before realizing they also came along, but sadly not the rest of the Friends except possibly Arai-san and Fennec.

I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA

Tell them what kind of penguin you are!

When you have four you can split the party the wrong way, and there can be an episode where Kaban and Fennec talk about their dumb friends while Serval and Arai-san talk about... Kaban-chan.

How would the s2 animation be, same as s1 or in 2d?

Friends really like their booze

Probably the same. I don't see why they would want to ruin what they know works.

I don't believe Kaban and Fennec would talk behind their best friends' back. That's just some NTR bullshittery there.

Some more
>ジャパリパークの過去から未来にに起きうる出来事を吉崎先生が構想し、それをアニメスタッフが取捨選択している(軍用機墜落など)。

Seems like the gist of this is that Mine Yoshizaki comes up with ideas for things that could happen in the past or future of Japari Park and then the anime staff chooses which ones to use such as the military aircraft.

Meant to reply to

Woah there buddy, this thread looks like it doesn't violate any rules or guidelines...
MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello
This is my wife
Thanks

More Reptile Friends

>then the anime staff chooses which ones to use such as the military aircraft.
Is that why they put a crashed B2 in the 11th episode and the unused concept in the final Guidebook or something?

I'm sleepy...*yawn*

>吉崎先生はPV監修、キービジュアル監修、Vコン書き起こし、1話演出・設定監修も行っている。

Mine Yoshizaki is really involved with the anime it seems too, according to this he was actively involved with supervising the PV, supervising key visuals, the direction of episode 1, supervising the setting and I think it says the v-con (storyboarding) for the beginning of the series.

Is he annoying?

>i wish i was at home playing videogames

Hulu pengi!

It's a different island, believing anyone other than whoever managed to get in the bus will show up is a pretty naive idea.

*they see lewd dump of them*

I'd rather see them take a lewd dump.

>時系列を飛ばして世代交代を設けたのは委員会要望にも対応するため。
From what I understand here Friend generations were established because of the requests of the production committee.

>吉崎先生とたつき監督は飛行機を落とそうという意見が一致していた。吉崎先生が軍用機、たつき監督が旅客機。旅客機は想像の先の被害があるので軍用機に。
On the plane specifically it says they both agreed they should have one. Yoshizaki suggested military and Tatsuki suggested airliner. I think the last sentence says since the passenger plane would be too damaged they went with the military aircraft.

I think if it was "girls talk" it would be fine

>They see THAT doujin
I got to admit that the feet anal "fisting" was pretty creative.

and birds. because birds can go whereever their wings can take them.

>Lion with pigtails

Will she mind if I squeeze her butt while we do this?

Is this our season 2 cast?

She will be squeezing yours.

Top 10 saddest anime moments

Most likely they'll make appearances in an episode or 2, dont know if they'll be the mains though.

Being fondled by Prairie Dog?!

By the way all this information is coming from
d.hatena.ne.jp/char_blog/20170411/1491924255

Something else that is interesting in part of their report about the Mine Yoshizaki concept design exhibition.
>吉崎観音コンセプトデザイン展
>セカンドシーズンPVの吉崎絵コンテ?掲載。日付は17.3.17。
Seems like they think one of the exhibits might have been a storyboard for the PV of season 2 done by Mine Yoshizaki and that it was dated as being drawn on the 17th March this year.

>Yoshizaki suggested military and Tatsuki suggested airliner. I think the last sentence says since the passenger plane would be too damaged they went with the military aircraft.
Yeah, I really have to agree with Yoshizaki's suggestion there. With the airliner, I can imagine the edginess with the ceruleans or the sandstar particles putting them down, killing all the humans inside. I still believe in Tatsuki despite the fact he suggested it.

How could those tiny wings possibly support the weight of Shoebill's boobs?

Ideas are just ideas after all its what you decide to include that matters and a directors job is to make the right decisions on that kind of thing.

otter-chan dropped her favorite stone.

Each otter have a favorite rock they carry around for their entire life, so this is a really big deal for Otter.

thicc

>PV of season 2 done by Mine Yoshizaki and that it was dated as being drawn on the 17th March this year.

Already planning the second season by the time the 10th episode had aired. That is pretty speedy.

It's Kaban's fault for massaging them so much!

Toki was able to carry Kaban no sweat. It's the fact that Sandstar can enhance their animalistic abilities like Ezo Fox's sense of the magnetic field, and maybe Kaban's cleverness.

That thread was hot garbage.

It was a meandering mess held together with autism and semen, very little of value was discussed unlike the thread before it. I'm unironically glad it got deleted and if this thread gets as bad as that one, I hope it gets deleted, too.

>It was a meandering mess held together with autism and semen
That's every thread on Sup Forums.

The theory that mods delete threads when they "get shit" is an entertaining one, but it's apparent that this is some sort of scheduled run seeing as how one of the first threads to be deleted was 75% guidebook 6 discussion featuring original translations.

I found the irony pretty funny myself.

Seems to me it's always around the same time when it does happen regardless of what's going on in the thread. So probably just the same mod who gets on at this time.

I'm quite sick of it. I've seen many a genuinely trashy, community-esque thread and the worst judgment I could give KF threads is that there are perverts in them. Perverts on Sup Forums. Call the party van.

I really hope you deleted that post yourself.

I'd really love to see a PV of Season 2. I bet it'll also be another AOTS.

I wonder if Grape-kun can bear to say goodbye to Hululu.

I don't think he will have to. The zoo keepers probably don't want to ruin the little time he has left.

Why is that zookeeper's penis hanging out of his pants?

Fixed it for you.

We know, Grape-kun

I keep seeing new ones of the same type. Is this artist milking it for cums or something?

Guessing it wont get released until much closer to the actual airing if it ends up being the one they actually use. It is nice to know they were possibly already planning it that early though. Gives you hope that it wont take too long. Also gives you a good reason as to why Tatsuki snuck the つづく into the bottom corner of the ending. He could very well have already knew they were planning it.

Maybe he just likes it. Weird idea I know.

>Artist draws all of the Friends that appeared in the show
I really like when this happens.