Will she be a US Senator by the age of 24?

Will she be a US Senator by the age of 24?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pJdDU_Cz4M
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You need to be 35 to be a Senator.

Crazy and fugly enough.

I don’t buy a word this butch spic says. Not a word of it. She’s such an obvious politically motivated pawn and con it’s disgusting.

The only one worse than her is David Hogg. He’s actually repugnant. There’s a deeply evil air around him that is undeniable

>You need to be 35
That's fascist.

Start a hashtag urging her to get a face tattoo showing her solidarity for the cause, so she looks as insane as possible on media appearances.

So's your face

>unless you're a brown bald dyke whore with emergency special rights

You're fascist.

What's with all the fags that CNN has been pushing? It wouldn't surprise me if CNN herself was peddling the crisis actor theory

No. You need to be 35 years of age. It would take a Constitutional Convention to change it, and there's no way in Hell the Left are going to risk losing what little power they have.

I don't care for the looks of her.

GI JEW go home.

I sense it too, user.

Actually I was wrong it's 35 is for President/Vice President, 30 for Senate. Requirement for becoming a Representative is 25.

i hope not....she looks like a fucking alien

>Article I, Section 3 of the Constitution sets three qualifications for senators: (1) they must be at least 30 years old; (2) they must have been citizens of the United States for the past 9 years or longer; and (3) they must be inhabitants of the states they seek to represent at the time of their election.
Cunt MAYBE qualifies for (3). Ineligible otherwise.

Isn't Hoggs' father in the FBI? It would certainly explain why I can see him glowing in the dark all the way to Texas.

Close enough for Gov't work.

She will be cleaning motel rooms at 24.

She already has practice at reading scripted speeches.

They're TV stars now. You new generation jew boss masters.

SJW scripted TV shows are merging with reality, since liberals can't tell the difference anyways.

If I can't tell the gender, it can't take my rights.

true lol

Let's fix that so it's not such a retarded question.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pJdDU_Cz4M

>Should it be harder to obtain Fully Automatic weapons?
Bitch, you need a Class III license, multiple background checks, a $200 tax stamp per weapon, AND random visits from the FBI. It's hard enough as it is.

She is like the Jimmy Kimmel of brown bald lesbians.

dusting off an oldie, but a goodie

This wonked-out Hollywoodization of the US on't last much longer. It's reaching a critical point; the Republic is dead. Instead of mourning it we need to move on

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM

PRESIDENT

GONZALEZ

I'm guessing she'll be a non binary pan sexual gender fluid unicorn by 24 - hopefully they blast this space monkey to Mars by then.

Buzzcunt was the term decided in a previous thread

30. 35 is for President.

That nigger with no trigger discipline can get a collateral on himself from that angle.

She's contributing to the reason why she never will.

Noted

>This wonked-out Hollywoodization of the US on't last much longer. It's reaching a critical point; the Republic is dead. Instead of mourning it we need to move on

It is our time to craft the future from this broken present, using our shitposts.

sheboon

Can someone photoshop her hands swapped with each other so it looks like the /totally subversive/ meme pls thank you
Also if someone has time the 100% sweetie meme could probably be photoshopped too

>illegals telling me I shouldnt own guns

I thought it was Sinead O'Taco

Our transcendence to Empire won't be easy, nor will it be peaceful. Sup Forums will be resented for its leading role in this, but without that leading role, America will not survive

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

>Euro education

Oprah 2020 is for real.....she will use this opportunity of dead kids to get media attention......turns out shes pro 2a

template

> she

???

35 to be pres or vice
30 to be senator
25 to be house of reps

Except Alaska when they passed HB69

HB69 is also an expansion on the state’s previously passed Firearms Freedom Act. That bill made state law that federal power under the constitution’s commerce clause did not apply to firearms, parts and accessories manufactured and held within the state, as this was not interstate commerce. The new legislation takes the natural progression and included firearms and accessories that are not just manufactured in the state – but any possessed in the state as well. Read quite clearly, that’s all firearms, parts and accessories in the state except those few which are intended for sale across state lines.

The ironic thing is that she's actually using her friends for her personal interests. She might be grieving them right now, but she'll have forgot them before the next iphone model gets out. The only people still alive to fill bad for are the parents, brothers and sisters of the victims and the students that witnessed the events might have pstds.

wow

She's absolutely hideous inside and out who would vote for her?

Yes

Does anyone know what the actual font is?

I got this one too. We should constantly edit the lower thirds of TV screenshots to be Maury show or Jerry Springer tier. Many normies will believe almost any outrageous thing posted, and it will be extremely difficult for the news jews to counter it in any meaningful way. The more subversive and demoralizing, the better.

Not sure. Almost any sans-serif, straight font like Helvetica or Arial should be convincing enough.

This girl is hideous.

Holy fuck her hands are disgusting, like giant meat gloves.

Pretty sure she's a trap I saw once on Sup Forums.

el goblina...

fresh

>can't lie with help from all the media
>unlikable personality
>no presence
a senate seat is to her what the presidency is to hillary

the absolute state of our education system.

>face tattoo of Anne Frank
Is this real life?

>Almost any sans-serif
Free Sans was about the closest to me

La princesa de las américas.

>bisexual
So you’re telling me there’s a chance

>pol

30, retards