youtube.com/watch?v=WVm84MD4vU4
youtube.com/watch?v=GFvldMhqFBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit kek.

>A butter knife is a police emergency
>A chicken wing is not a police emergency

Avoid the sting, bin that wing.

Top kek, I need to try KFC one of these days

The G*rmans were getting butt blasted about brexit again, tried taking are chicken from us.

Lol

>Avoid the sting, bin that wing.

you really don't user

>it's an "americans failing to understand british humour" episode

It’s do or die, toss that thigh

Can we please have a fried chicken shortage here in America. Hours of side splitting nigger footage. Maaybe riots.

You better stare into my eye and lick my pie

Just ask for a "double down". It's not usually on the menu anymore but they'll still make it. You won't regret it.

This guy is a legend LOL

The British is the new black?

It's utter shit

nah
go to Popeyes instead

fucking british faggots, i fucking hate britain, you can't even own a steak knife or a water pistol without a license from the fucking local sharia government, british fuckers are so pathetic, their cops don't even carry guns for fucks sake, i saw a video of a british cop running from a dude with a knife cause all he had to defend himself was a faggy 12 inch wooden bat like those little souvenir bats you get at minor league baseball games. the state of britain. 22 of them get fragged at a concert and they just take it cause they're too pussy to do a damn thing about it, what a worthelss fucking country, their time has passed, they lost their empire and it is finally realized what a bunch of fucking pussy pieces of shit they are. Fuck britain. fuck everyone there. I am ashamed of my british ancestry. Every time I think about how I share even a small amount of genetic material with these fucking subhuman toothpicks, I feel such deep shame that there are not words for it. All their good people died in World War 2. All that's left are the fucking dregs of society, a bunch of faggots, their women are all whores, ugly slags who get drunk and shit themselves in public, fucking inbred cocksuckers, fuck britain.

>when you can't get a 3 piece feed

How dare they even be allowed to speak to america, as if they are an equal country. They should not be allowed to speak to us as an equal. They are an inferior. We beat the absolute shit out of them and took their territory from them, and they think they have the right to pretend they are worth shit? The last thing they did by themselves was fight Argentina over a 2 mile square island, and then jerked themselves off for the next 20 years, pretending anyone give a shit abotu them as a country. If I heard that britain got nuked, I would feel sad for the old buildings that got destroyed, and absolutely nothing else. Britain is a fucking shitstain on the world and if I could trade in holocaust victims at a 1 to 1 ratio between modern britain and Auschwitz I would happily do it. These fucking pieces of shit do not even deserve to exist. How dare this fucking theresa may cunt even think we give a fuck if she bans our president from their country. It's like a little kid saying "lol u can't come in my treehouse" no one gives a fuck about your treehouse you little cocksucker, it's full of terrorists and we could destroy it in 5 seconds, so why dont you realize being a pussy is part and parcel of your life and end it all.

Seriously like anyone gives a fuck what a single British person thinks. America should stop dealing with them. They are like a small squawking child who follows you in a supermarket and slaps your leg and points at things and his only useful function is occasionally getting something off the shelf that you want. Why do we bother gratifying these worthless motherfuckers? Just abandon them and let them get stabbed the absolute hell to death. They would get rekt in 30 days if we weren't the backbone of NATO. I would pay good goddamn money to watch Russia steamroller them like the Ukraine did. At least Ukrainians have fucking national pride and a pair of fucking testicles. Britain and Ukraine should be transposed so I can watch the absolute bottom-tier countries of the Europe get devestated by superior ruskie cock. I'd love to watch these modern lobster backs with their shitty SA-80s having tea while the shells land around them. I would pay good money to jack off to them dying on Liveleak, I had to watch like 30 videos of Ukrainian soldiers getting shot in the middle of the street. Fucking awful. Meanwhile these british fucks are like "lol another 30 of us got bombed but that's just part of living in a large city when you bring in a bunch of young alienated men from another culture --- sorry, I mean WOMEN and CHILDREN" fucking retard degenerates. How dare britain be allowed to speak to us. How dare these motherfuckers be allowed to even speak. British people are fucking children and should be treated as such. They should be put on their knees and executed one by one.

I would pay 20 cents per British fucker I get to watch die in battle on Liveleak. I probably wouldn't even last 20 seconsd before blowing my load all over my keyboard in pure glee. Fucking 1984 faggot culture where you get arrested for not paying your TV license, what a fucking joke of a country, their most popular dish wasn't even created by them, and they have the fucking nerve to make fun of American culture. At least our culture doesn't involve conquering other countries and stealing their shit then playing a game of cricket and wearing our faggoty short pants and going to Princeton and all that bull-ass-gay-shit they do. I cannot even stand to look at a picture of a British """""man""""" without feeling an extreme urge to vomit. They are the bottom of the heap of humanity, except for maybe Germany which is even more of a shit country, they have a fucking guilt complex, because the only man in their history who had an actual goddamn pair of testicles killed a bunch of jews and russians, and now in return they have basically spread their ass cheeks, what a fucking pathetic excuse for a country. Fucking cocksucker Germany, such pussies they publish brochures for their immigrants on how to impregnate their women. Germany will be an Islamic caliphate within 20 years. Then we can nuke the fuckers. Germany and all germans need to die. Fucking nazi krauts. Fucking Jerry pricks. Every German should be held down and raped to death. Not that 500 of them aren't getting raped every day lol. Fuck germany, pathetic cuck country. I cannot wait until Europe is overtaken by ISIS so that we can watch Russia steamroller them and hose them down with AKs. Europe should be fucking nuked.

Popeyes is shit. Chick-Fil-A is the the only good fast food chicken place. Plus they have the best sauces.

European KFC is shit, surprised any of them are still in business there.

Bongs are as bad as niggers now, nuke England once and for fucking all. Please.

>American talking about food quality
When you guys come over here you're astounded that our cheese not only comes from dairy, but doesn't come in an aerosol can.

KFC is scatty!! only chav scum go there

>might die from food poisoning
>don't contact you bad goy

>but doesn't come in an aerosol can.
So what? You just buy bags of cheese? Seems real inefficient.

Your cheese is in our stores. Wtf are you talking about?

rt.com/business/396941-fecal-bacteria-uk-mcdonalds-kfc/

>An undercover investigation by a BBC consumer program has revealed that ice used in beverages in McDonald's, Burger King and KFC in the UK contains fecal bacteria.

>Experts from the program "Watchdog" tested ten samples at each of the chains for traces of “fecal coliform” that is found in human and animal feces and cause a number of diseases.

>The coliforms were discovered in three samples of McDonald's drinks, six from Burger King and in seven samples taken at KFC food outlets. Four of the samples collected from Burger King and five from KFC reportedly had “significant” levels of the bacteria.

Think of this and enjoy when you next go to KFC

Last time I was there I squirted aerosol cheese up a dirty skanks butthole

like i give a hoot

I'll go down there today and have a grand mac

They're alright, they taste pretty plain though imo

Holy shit this is so fucking annoying
My parents are obese fatarses and every Tuesday is KFC day, and every Friday is KFC day2

They have been ENRAGED this fucking week. I am Vegetarian and slim also because I don't eat processed shit like they do, so last night they forced me to climb through the ladies toilet window in the local KFC to walk around and see if I could find any chicken. I had to film the entire restaurant. I didn't find anything there, and even though they have the video and know I don't eat meat they keep accusing me of 'taking all the chicken for yourself', and when I went downstairs this morning they both stared at me, and my dad made an autistic chicken noise and threw a fork at my head.

Fucking fat cunts. Fuck this country.

>eating fast food
Absolutely degenerate

Going to America just for KFC is a bit extreme

Kfc isnt even good. Its shit tier even for fast food

How is your dad still allowed dangerous assault forks? cheeky cunt

do what's best
avoid that breast

woops, sorry about the namefagging

Just going to take this opportunity to point something out that very few of our American friends understand.
American KFC is cheap, trash-tier food.
British KFC is fucking Godlike.
Why the difference?
American KFC uses processed chicken, the kind you would normally find in a chicken nugget, and tries to pass it off as actual chicken. The skin is an artifical batter-like coating flavoured to taste like classic KFC.
British KFC uses real chicken fillet, and cooks the skin properly to create the unmistakable quality of true KFC.
Given KFC originated in America I have no idea how or why this came to be, but we seem to be the only country to get the real deal anymore.
Bonus fact - the current KFC crisis could be resolved if they used different chicken suppliers, but they refused to compromise on quality and said they would rather shut. Respect.

Unironically believe this.
When you read the backstory of Colonel Sanders any true American patriot would know in their hearts that we have been lied to by this franchise. This could be the key to awakening the Burger masses.
The Colonel fucking killed a man in a gun duel to eliminate the competition when he was running a gas station, then ditched the shit job to wander the country enlightening cooks across the nation to his perfected technique of chicken preparation and made a fortune.
Truly an American hero.
The garbage they serve here is a disgrace to his legacy.

IMO, the key thing for the Americans to understand is that Tower Hamlets is basically a non-white meme area known for
electoral corruption (although being in London that might not come as a surprise). That's what makes this tweet much funnier for Brits (although the background is mostly Bangladeshi not black as they might expect)

This based company needs to expand into the UK urgently.

i can't go to KFC since they stopped serving grilled

Lol this was a good one

you're a cringing poof, m8
I'll knock your fat spotty arse to the ground and punch your cunt right in, nigger faggot

Check the youtube vids for the times popeyes and kfc ran free chicken days, or some such, the chimpouts were glorious.

KFC in uk tasted like dogshit

so far the kfcs i visited i rate uk

Cheeky

Don't cry mate

this

we should bomb the DHL depots in Dresden

The irony is that fried chicken comes from Scotland but is an American nigger delicacy that we sell back to you.

this

so much for german efficiency, but then again they'll just blame it on the pakis

I refuse to believe this. I've had KFC once in the UK. It was the most vile food I have ever ordered from any restaurant. I think I managed to eat 2 or 3 pieces before giving up. Greasy and with a horrible coating. That there is a viable business producing even worse food is inconceivable.

This is actually surprising.
The police for the first time don't feel the need to do something hilarious nanny state like.

If I was a Brit this would be one of the fewer times I want the police to step in and start cracking skulls

Where did the chicken go though? The blacks?

>Bangladeshi
they have two different types right? the ones i've met either look like typical paki or a lot more east asiany

Some of our best shit is only here. I doubt for example a proper American southern BBQ is in Europe, unless its the occasional over priced “gourmet” style. I’m talking about the kind where you can see the smokers outside and you get a whole tray of perfectly smoked ribs.

But but mommy nanny state has to protect my feewings! What do you mean you can't do anything about it?

Momma govt! I’m hungry! This is racism! *screams*

Funny how a German shit delivery company managed put more people out work and cause slow down in UK economy then Brxit did.

nah, the shit you get is exactly the same shit we get but we know it's shit because we have other better places to compare it to.

>being offended is worthy of police intervention
>police are aghast when people are offended by KFC

>Le England is so le bad
>Despite the cuckery in Wales and Scotland, but we'll ignore them because I hate posh accents (which no one in England speaks).

Plase just be honest about your hate for us, we don't care that you hate us, we care about you lying about your reasons for hating us. You cuck nigger dick slurper.

Post the fucking number, I'll call them right now and complain

>Why all Americans come back from war with PTSD

Overly sensitive babies.

Learn 2 banter lad.

>Chick-Fil-A
I never bought the CFA meme until I tried it because fast food is trash, but I was wrong - it's fuggin delicious

One of my friends is from Utah, and he does this sort of thing in his garden during summer and whatnot. The cunt is fucking massive, like 25 stone or something.

What happened, no more uma delicia?

Go to the US man.

The food is all reprocessed shit, the cheese has so much sugar in, I needed an insulin shot so I didn't fucking Hypo...

UK has a much higher quality of food. I was genuinely fucking shocked, I went a whole week without seeing a salad.

you need to stop. Your posts are not funny, its just obnoxious. Wanting to destroy your country of heritage? Are you even european?

In case you havent noticed, we really have lost so much culture in our own country, the problem is all countries need to return to their root cultures.

But you want them all wiped out? If your trying to be funny, its not, it just reads like someone trying to be edgy or someone trying to create a copypasta.

LOL crying over chicken? Surely thou jesteh

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=WVm84MD4vU4

tl, dr

I've eaten plenty of food in the US. Generally the portions are all twice the size and half the price. You're right it's all much sweeter and unsubtle, but I never ate anything unpleasant. Then again I didn't eat KFC there.
Actually, there is something unpleasant in America, Hershey's. Fuck that chocolate, it's like swallowing someone else's vomit.

I had KFC in Japan once and it was great
Maybe it's just here in the States that it's bad

the pengest munch
lil muh lol nigga hook you up with the best shit

youtube.com/watch?v=GFvldMhqFBk
muhfukka getting his own tv show

fucking butthurt!???

respect your fatherland ya cheeky cunt! At least we don't have spics!

and gas dodging kikes of course.

of course he is, that's subtle typical british humor if ever i saw it.

>Hershey's. Fuck that chocolate, it's like swallowing someone else's vomit.
Chocolate here across the pond is terrible, thank God for British food import stores

>restaurant put wrong thing on menu
>we dont care about your feelings

>edgelord posts shit on twitter

All the African migrants are gonna chimp out. I can hear the ooga booga sheeeeits from here in Burgerland

Says the pozzed limey letting country be overrun by paki rape gangs. Learn to barter, abu Nigel.