ITT we post things Shithole countries aren't allowed to have

>pic related

Gun control, health care, third parties, domestic manufacturing industry, diet & exercise, international respect...

the eternal leaf

>USP .45
>dat H&K mag meme
kek. I've always wanted one. The USP just seems nice as fuck. How do you like yours?

Universal healthcare and gun control

I've shot dozens of pistols. It's still my favorite, and the one I shoot best, besides those high end 1911s.

>domestic manufacturing
>international respect

you sure you live in Canada?

designated shitting streets

I have an AR15 and a handgun though.

:3

What countries totaly outlaws the possession of knifes and firearms?

Suck it faggots

SAUCE

Oh please. You were allowed the guns because of the British invasions. You kept the guns because you live in a multicultural trainwreck. Those guns are there to protect you from the Blacks.

>International respect
>relations at all time lows with Japan, Australia, USA , etc
>domestic manufacturing

You avin a Giggle, m6+2

Yeah same but I can still have SBR's, AOW's and bump stocks :^)

oh was are you going to build a little cuck nest out of this yard trimmings

Why are y'all so bent out of shape about whether we're respected internationally?

I'm kinda curious about that.

Assault target pistol

plz

shithole countries have plenty of guns..?

ID on the spyderco? looks expensive.

How do either of those things help at all?
Those who avoid and evade the reason for the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution would surely admit that if Lithuania had a Second Amendment, Mikhail Gorbachev violated it on March 22,1990 — Russian troops seized arms from the Lithuanian militia. Or was "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" actually violated two days earlier, when Premier Gorbachev ordered private citizens to turn in their hunting and competition guns to the Russian army within one week "for temporary safekeeping" or have them confiscated and their owners imprisoned? Or was "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" initially violated many years before, when the people were first prohibited from possessing guns without permission of government and laws were passed requiring every gun to be registered? In fact, the Soviet Constitution guarantees the people the right to keep and bear arms, and Lithuania is part of the Soviet Union — or so Gorbachev contends. But obviously the Soviet government pays no more attention to that constitutional freedom guarantee than do the majority of the U.S. Government, the International Association of Chiefs of Police, or CBS and the Washington Post. What is the difference, precisely, between the confiscation of private firearms in Lithuania and the confiscation ordered by S. 166, the Graves bill? What is the difference, precisely, between the registration law in Lithuania — which makes confiscation possible — and the registration of military-style firearms required by California's Roberti-Roos bill, which went into effect January 1,1990. What is the difference, precisely, between Lithuania's law prohibiting the people from owning military-style firearms and the so-called "assault rifle" bans? The difference is that the people of the United States are free men and women who can trust their benevolent government.

>usp
Queer

>Pic related

Carrying weapons was the mark of being a freeman for the past two thousand years in germanic societies. We do not have the right to own guns because of british invasions, it’s a heritage we preserved from the time of the anglo-saxons and the wearing of seaxs.

>International respect
???

Pic related is what a medical bill looks like in non-shithole countries.

An opionion

haha but Kinder eggs exist in the US you just really have to look for them.

Can't wait till you need a licence to own a gun mutts. HAHAHA

European

White is a color, not a nationality

curling & hockey olympic medals

T. Retard who isn't actually laughing