"Russia" is the enemy of the USSR

Modern Russia is not the successor to the USSR. It is the enemy of the USSR, the cancer that destroyed it and the cancer that can not exist independently. Therefore, modern Russia can not create anything. Only parasitize on the Soviet corpse. Modern Russia has no history and future. They illegally, fascist methods seized power and established a presidential dictatorship. The constitution is written on the blood of victims and is needed only for the appearance of its legitimacy. Its government is consisted of traitors and thieves who are waiting for their hour of judgment!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Republic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yet it's still a shithole that is more degenerate than Sweden

I agree. I hate Putin. It’s time for change.

>USSR is not the successor to the Tsar. It is the enemy of the Tsar, the cancer that destroyed it and the cancer that can not exist independently. Therefore, the USSR can not create anything. Only parasitize on the Tsar corpse. The USSR has no history and future. They illegally, fascist methods seized power and established a presidential dictatorship. The constitution is written on the blood of victims and is needed only for the appearance of its legitimacy. Its government is consisted of traitors and thieves who are waiting for their hour of judgment!

bring back the tsar
enough of the bolshevik scum that has held russia hostage for 100 years now

Read the previous post. Tsar times will never return.

Is military coup a possibility in modern Russia?

No

You sure you're not talking about Israel and the Jews?

he's right. The genetic structure of the russian population has been permanently blasted by communism. They would not accept a king. Their humanity has been shaved down.

The only way for peace and life to continue is for the communist golems to be exterminated to the last man and for the remnants of real slavic culture to replace them.

This is the same situation that every western nation faces. Our races are being strangled by the genetic garbage that has sprung into being under the manipulation of the jew

Nuh m8. The ruling elites in Russia are rich as fuck and somehow most people there are ok with it. Have you seen the mentions they have in Russia and Europe? The only solution to overthrow them is a violent revolution.

>Violent revolution
>In a Nuclear Superpower
>That has a lot of Muslims living within it and on its borders

Careful what you wish for, fellow Burger.

>The ruling elites in US are rich as fuck and somehow most people there are ok with it. Have you seen the mentions they have in Europe? The only solution to overthrow them is a violent revolution.

Jew stories is for stupid bydlo.

>USSR
Daily reminder that (((USSR))) was a plot by (((them))) to massacre all the Christian European whites starting with the Russians.

The genetic structure of the american population has been permanently blasted by liberalism. They would not accept a king. Their humanity has been shaved down.

The only way for peace and life to continue is for the liberalist golems to be exterminated to the last man and for the remnants of real european culture to replace them.

one might call it a peoples revolution

Are there any living Russians who could claim the throne?

They are not the only ones with nukes you know. Also they care so much about their precious low IQ rich spoiled kids studying and living in Europe that they would never use nukes. I'm sure some of the military officials in Russia would cooperate with CIA in exchange for the safe future of their assets and families.

From one radical ideology to another. It has always been our way.
Embrace it, might makes right in the land of ruski, an eternal struggle for easy life and access to resources, just as it always been.
Live a good and honest life, care for ones who are closest to you and don't bother with the games of powerful unless you have what it takes.
>t.russian-realist

>Modern Russia is not the successor to the USSR. It is the enemy of the USSR
This sounds great. Fuck the Jew Soviets. So glad the Soviet Union is dead.

Remnants of the empire still exist and orthodoxy in Russia is growing in practice. It can be done.

Russian political elites lack the will and desire to change anything, they enjoy the free-ride from the oil industry over here and just leave the political compass to follow the same-old retarded shit the west is doing right now, despite the propagandist stuff, like "our own russian-non-western-way"n'shiet, that is said by the current russian gov, which somehow the west blindly believes. Tl:dr russian policies mirror that of the west in all the bad and batshit insane things.

I can't, all my life I stumble upon phenomena that indicate that the government acts with one goal - to destroy my country, to destroy the history of my people, to destroy everything that has been created for centuries. And do not say that the Soviets destroyed the tsarist Russia. They only removed obstacles to the development of Russia, because the tsar and the landlords were the enemy of progress.

The USSR actually did create a lot of things though. Like the Venus probe. Also by helping to create and maintain Mutually Assured Destruction, they rose to a level of power not even dreamed of by the Tsars. The ability to unilaterally destroy any nation on the planet. Most Tsars couldn't even project any force at all far beyond their own borders.
Also, the USSR industrialized the nation.

Good riddance.

what's habbening in this picture?

The downfall of the USSR was a tragedy not because of gommunism but because the USSR was a white, authoritarian, masculine military empire with better science and military tech than the Jewnited States. Discuss.

Every westernized government is on the same path of self-destruction, same with ours. Focus on preserving our history and our people by making a family and protecting it, teaching your children etc or with your work.
Don't bother with the government, for hundreds of years it's been nothing but infighting, intrigue and struggle for resources between clans, using some form of loud ideology as a charade. Unless you are one of those and got enough might to do it, which I doubt.

Yeah, fuck JEWSSR. But we dont need another monarchy because it will crash again once kikes find weak spot in it.

It never was white since 1917. We were first to be wiped out from surface of this planet and replaced by mongoloid slaves.

Aspiring aristocrats can resolve that issue. Bureaucrats can't survive a Darwin-like environment, and if they're competent enough they would most likely be subservient to Aristocrats.

Not completely, there are remnants scattered around the globe.

In 1993 the Soviet (parliament) came into opposition with the president, trying to stop the collapse of the economy and politics. The President Yeltsin shot dead hundreds of people and ordered to shoot at the parliament building with tanks, eliminating the parlamentary government. Then he rewrote the power structure, becoming the sole ruler.

>none of the Tsars after Peter III had any legitimacy

hohol, please

>implying Russian Empire nobility weren't a bunch of cumsluts that bent over for Western European overlords
>implying 90% of the Russian population wasn't a rightless horde of sla... I mean peasants
I can hear the crunch of baguette.

Keep the selfhatred down a bit, comrade. We are white, but a different, more simple and I'd say, primal kind of a white man, closer to the roots and nature. Achieved remarkable things despite the jewish, slav and other racial groups fucking everything up by their power-struggle within the big government.
Russian "aristocracy" resembles a mix blend of your DNC and SJW crowd, mostly hated by the majority of the population and that's how it's been for generations. Even if the elites were to try to do something good for the people, it would be faced with opposition from the masses. Hard to explain the mindset, idk.

All you are saying is true, I'm not a idealist or monarchist, for fuck sakes.

(((Russian))) opposition in current political system:
Lechaim Naval, Maltzman, Grudininberg, Sobchak (semi-goy), Zhirinovski-Endelstein.
You are not russian, you are a fucking jew.

bullshit. you think americans long for the 50's 60's 70s? russians want it back wayyyy more than us. russians miss the cold war more than we ever could. they had more juice than anytime prior to ww1

Yes, USSR is the enemy of Russia. Just read about how it came to be. A bunch of kikes financed by foreign interest took Russia over, when it was weakened.
And you should kys for defending it, you commie scum.

Is this the general consensus among Russians
today? Seriously curious, have always wondered
how Russians felt about the transition.

Oh, excuse me. Went full retard, for some reason I read between the lines and saw typical monarchist libel.

I said aspiring aristocrats, and I am using the term aristocrat in the aristotelian sense.

Eвpeeв cpeди бoльшeвикoв былo мнoгo, пoтoмy чтo в цapcкoй Poccии (и мнoгих дpyгих пapтиях) им зaпpeщaли зaнимaтьcя пoлитикoй. Ho нeт, шизoфpeники нe мoгyт жить бeз тeopий зaгoвopa.

What's the point of these posts? Seen them around for some time and have hard time wrapping my head around those.
Russian empire housed tons of jews and no wonder that in power vacuum of the temporary government they took over. Strong inner racial group preference, higher than average level of organization, good negotiating skills. Not inherently evil in any case, anyone in their place would've done the same.

Wrong, jews are majority among all commie terrorists worldwide.

Russian empire was not as backwards as you think. Industrialization already started in Empire, not USSR. There were plenty of scientists and inventions. In fact, many had to emigrate to the west and contributed to those countries and not Russia, because of bolsheviks.
There is absolutely no basis in claim that Russia wouldn't progress without commies. All the achievements in USSR happened not because of them, but despite them.
And anyway, bolsheviks didn't overthrow the Tsarist regime. There was already a provisional government and attempt to establish a republic.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Republic

For any aspiring aristocrat here in Russia there are only two ways, aligning with the current system or detaching from the world of politics and focusing on the loved ones.
Else be crushed by those in power in the most straightforward way possible.

I love Putin. Hail the Tsar

>Stalin
>jew
Another bydlo shitpost post

It's a complicated and highly emotional matter, very hard to describe to a foreigner.

Caught the jew. Go back to desert, you piece of shit.

>Muh communist Russia
>International Jews literally took over the Russian Empire
>Kill the Russia monarchy
>Kill the church and marriage
>Kill 20+ million Christian Russians
Modern Russia and USSR is the enemy of the Czar returning.

The people in power are not deeply entrenched as their US counterparts. You just need a titian figure to do it.

You are so fucking cucked, it's amazing. It wasn't just many jews, most of revolutionary leadership was jewish. And initially they were also a majority in Soviet government and running such vile institutions like Cheka, NKVD, Gulags. Until Stalin purged them.
They are responsible for red terror, famines, slave labour. Russian people suffered under them tremendously.
And it's funny how the fact they were jewish was covered up for so long. How all of them had to change names to sound Russian. And that there numerous western sources admitting they were financed by foreign countries.
>But it's just a conspiracy theory bruh

The point of my post is if you are a Russian and defend USSR, you are an uber cuck. A bunch of kikes and then a georgian fucked Russia and Russian people and you are just fine with it.
Is this a definition of stockholm syndrom?

Yeah if you are a retardrd commie, then it's complicated.

>The people in power are not deeply entrenched as their US counterparts.
Exactly, they know that their time near the "kormushka", aka free and easy oil/metal/etc. moneys is limited, so they act rather staighforward in regards to quickly siphoning their wealth abroad. Any real opposition will be dealt with the most ruthless ways possible, from outright defaming with falsehoods to a brutal murder with a toilet seat.
This is not west you are dealing with here and the value of human life is very low, no sacrifice is too great and all tactics are valid. It's like instead of a debate between Hilary and Trump one of them would instead end up 3 meters under the snow near Rublevka interstate.
And if any figure would actually rise despite of that, man, I envision rivers of blood in the end.

I don't defend it per say, I acknowledge all its goods and bads instead of just blaming it on the JQ. Still can't figure out why you need to post the bios of bolsheviks, it's pretty wide known who they were.

I'm not a fucking commie, retard.

I'd imagine it'd be difficult to reclaim an identity after communists shit on and destroyed it for 70 years. Don't give up though.

Peвoлюция былa пoчти ecтecтвeнным пpoцeccoм, к кoтopoмy пpивёл oткaз oт peфopм в нaчaлe 19 вeкa и пoтepя cвязи c peaльнocтью y цapя-тpяпки (кcтaти, нe yдивитeльнo, чтo нaшa пpeдaтeльcкaя влacть "cдeлaлa" eгo cвятым). Haличиe eвpeeв - тoжe имeлo oбычныe пpичины. Mнoгo oбpaзoвaнных eвpeeв, кoтopыe нe мoгли cдeлaть кapьepы в цapcкoe вpeмя. И нe yдивитeльнo, чтo пocлe aктивнoгo yчacтия в cтaнoвлeнии нoвoй влacти oни пoпaли в вepхyшкy этoй влacти. Я нe идeaлизиpyю Coвeты, нo oни дeйcтвитeльнo были лyчшe, чeм цapcкaя гoвнopaшкa и тeпepeшняя гoвнopaшкa c peйдepaми y влacти, пoлнocтью oтopвaннaя oт иcтopичecкoгo пpoцecca и нapoдa.

Ha, it's a rare thing to see another moderate realist here. What's your opinion on what awaits us after Putin finally retires for good?

Identity is not so important. More important is - how the goverment work to make people's life better and secure. Currently, the new government absolutely failed in everything and focus on putting dirt on our Soviet history. But it doesn't work, because they can't show that they are better. They stole people's property, use lands, resourses and surviving plants as their own property. They don't allow people to make business in Russia or outside it, despite there is "capitalism" now. There are much less freedom than in late USSR, despite it's "democracy" now. Media is in total Kremlin's control. Foreign politics is ruined. We don't have any allies. Not because we are "bad". But because our government made that.

Imperial Russia was the fastest growing industry of the world.
Absolutism was already eroded and would be further eroded.
Soviets improved lives, but that would happen anyway, and not at the cost of millions of dead people.

everyones putins sock puppets, and putins immortal theres no escape.

I know.
In the end the actions of imputent people in positions of power will not be able to stop legitimate figures viving for said positions.

I'm yet to see any and doubt if ever, but who knows, only time will tell.

putins masters will put another puppet into power

> what awaits us after Putin finally retires for good?
The rivers of blood and the mountains of corpses, I suppose. Maybe, some separatists movements in regions.
But I think the oligarchs will just find a replacement for him. If the system does not change dramatically, then removing one person will not change anything.

Putin: "they [Bolsheviks] planted an atomic bomb under the building called russia"

We can not talk about what "could happen without a revolution," because it is precisely the actions and non-actions of tsarist rule that led to a revolution.

Time will tell.

>Cuck, my son, I am so dissapoint in you.

Get a visa and pack yer shit and emigrate.

rename the russian federation the USSR and bring back the KGB/SMERSH it will put terror into all the old boomer cunts that run shart land.

>.gif.png
I think someone's had too much krokodil for today

>Using "govnorahka" unironically
Found the self-hating libshit.
Back to 2ch you go

I feel like that's backwards.

That's better.

Don Lemon and all the other reliable news sources at cnn will reassure boomers it's just a facade and nothing to be worried about

What is that?

It's defence against russians.