Who is your self-insert "loner" MC of choice?

who is your self-insert "loner" MC of choice?

I think I like 8man the most but 50%man would be the best fuck.

Middle followed by bottom right.

>incredibly attractive
>has literally 0 friends, no one talks to him
this literally never happens in real life unless he is severely autistic

50%man >= 8man > Sho > Oreki > Eh? Nandatte?

I don't remember who bottom right is

Oreki. Top-left and bottom-right, forget their names, are just loners by circumstance and a bit bland as personality goes. Hikigaya and bottom-left are kind of too much for me with the philosophical stuff.

Oreki's just a dude. He's smart but it's a believable level for a high school student. He doesn't have any specialized knowledge and he's probably not on a playing field with anime geniuses, he's just sensible for his.

everyone is attractive in anime by default, why do you think anime characters' 40 year old house wife moms look like a JAV star by real life standards? just get over it

The original

It's hard to be ugly in a cartoon with simple traits.

Unless it has actually been drawn to be ugly, the character will look good or at the very least average, since there isn't many criteria to take account.

>who is your self-insert "loner" MC of choice?

Stop watching just KyoAni. There are plenty of ugly characters who are drawn ugly in animu.

this guy

Oreki>=Shinji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The other betas.

8man

I don't know any of these because I don't watch anything with male characters on it.

85 examples or at least 8

Oreki is legit cool and solves complex misteries by basically not giving a shit.

50% > Oreki > 8Man > Eh? Nandatte? > he bullied a cute deaf girl and deserves to be alone

50% and 8 man, their senseis were best girls, and should win and be fucked

50% isn't a beta though

>complex mysteries

This guy is, almost, literally me.

Out of these? Oreki.

This

Who's worse the

>everything is a pain why are these bitches clinging to me oh this is so horrible

Or the

>women are scary! I don't understand why are you shoving your boobs in my face!

Hey, where's the beta orbiter from Kakegurui ? Your list a shit.

Literally no one cares about him in the manga,fuck,not even here on the real world people barely recognize him. Yet somehow he has 0 fucks and is totally fine with it. Just like me

I was an edgelord who unironically acted like 50%man in highschool because I was good at learning and thought I was hot shit. Except I got 60% because 50 is failing in US.

Where did you find a picture of me?

Hes not an MC and he isn't like the guys in the OP.

50%man would rape the rest of them

Who the fuck is 50%man

8man, he is literally me.

>who is your self-insert "loner" MC of choice?
Not one single "loner" in anime is anywhere near the level of pathetic the average loser on this planet can reach. Even fucking Kurosawa gets a girl.
He get's married

50%man=4man if we take 8man as reference.

A rapist.

FUCK
O F F F

>Not one single "loner" in anime is anywhere near the level of pathetic the average loser on this planet can reach.
You are forgetting someone.

The 8man

Probably a mixture between 8man and Oreki, but without the mini harem. Unfortunately

Who is top left

he has a pretty girl caring for him. It's unrealistic.

I had him in mind specifically while typing that, at least he has pic related and Kaoru.

You dye your hair and wear a faggotty eyepatch & collar while scowling at everything? When did I go to /fa/?

Sure but that is the story. Without her he reached levels of pathetic that are very close to the average loser on this planet.

That's why I said "almost".
Also, I'm not an orphan that gets adopted because my sister cut herself.

>but without her
Yeah without a dick he'd be even more pathetic

It'd probably be 8man or Nandatte.

You posted literally, unironically, a picture of 5 me(s)

>he gets married
That's because he's actually an alpha loner,unlike me.

That Travis guy from No More Heroes.

Koushi Inuzuka from Sumomomo Momomo.

Forgot pic

Travis isn't a loner, just his friends either are crazy killers or killed by other crazy killers.

I recognize all of them except on the top middle,who is he?

8man from Oregairu

Top middle is the legendary 8man, the ultimate literally me.

But he's pretty badass though
>People have ways of relieving their sadness. Some people tend to fuck at funerals. But me? I cut off heads.

>Captcha is FAMILIA LEADING
Thanks

Which one has the biggest penis?

50%man is average when flaccid but the biggest when hard.
8man has an 8incher

The rest are dicklets.

8man was good until season 2, so Oreki wins.

Hachiman was great in the first season but shit in the second. The others are always shit.

What was so different in Season 2?

Too much retarded drama over nothing.

Oreki is the best. I'm curious as to how anyone would disagree.

Pic related and %50 man were both great recent MCs.

Literally who is 8man

Oreki all the way like I even have the messy hair. I think I was a lot like him in high school way more sociable and less lazy now.

Oreki has the best girl.

Kodaka.

Shinji Ikari doesn't look very handsome.

50%man but 100%

Is 50%man show worth it? I've seen lots of people with mixed opinions on it but the premise doesn't sound that good

This one

The show ? not worth it.
The character ? absolutely

>tfw happened to me
Its easy to not talk to people, and not have them talk to you

I'm objectively a 8 and I have zero friends

>Not posting Ginko or Kino
I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL FAGS

dumb frogposter

Ginko has a cake cripple girlfriend and a goofy doctor friend.
Kino has Hermes

Arararagi

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Are you me?

Exactly me, minus the token wacky male friend and harem of girls falling in love with him.

SHUT THE FUCK UP STOP REMINDING ME

I like Yokodera. He's relatable and easy to self-insert as.

kanye west kun

Is he a loner? If yes, then I choose him because he has little energy and little stamina, like me.

Forgot picture

Maybe not "handsome", but he's extremely cute. He's routinely drawn as cute as a tomboyish girl.

Which one actually wants to be left alone but due to certain circumstances can't?

He's not exactly a loner if you consider the fact that an entire race depends on him for their survival.

sorry but non-humans don't count as people

All of them except Shouya, but he created the circumstances.