ITT: Great series with slow starts

The first 2 volumes were very boring but when "Young Justice" begins it becomes full GOAT.

Also, it's one of the few series that portrays everyone as shade of gray instead of "Good = White / Bad = Black"

This was fucking atrocious

I'd simply call it a cute diversion until Baratie, thats when it really hits it's stride. Becomes truly great with Arlong Park.

"Ugh another high school sport series. Well at least this time the sport is interesting, so I'll stick with it."

I didnt see the big deal at first. But oh fucking boy this shit is wild.

Did it end ? Stop after the assault on the building ending with the girl with a scare being transformed

Yes, it ended 2/3 years ago

but part 2 will begin anytime

this was gold from the opening scene

>Odafag

I don't remember any other manga where the entire cast is unlikable in one way or another.

Read any Okamoto Lynn manga

East Blue and Alabasta are the only OP arcs worth a cent.

Yes, and neither of the two girls fucking won.

I'll be the one to post this very obvious one.
Super slow start but man it it so worth it

I tried watching it like 3 times, didn't care for it and I'm pretty sure I got past episode 7. I assume it's 'good' for the standard of one of those novels.

Speaking of which, I remember reading starting to read a manga once similar to Zetman, where the protagonist would fight huge alien monsters and even become alien/monster himself with lots of black needles and shit on his face and body. Totally don't remember the name though, anyone does?

fuck ya'll. it was great.

>nearly a year since evil_genius scanlated any Zetman
It's not like they have Berserk to release, fuckin' lazy shits.

>mfw childhood friend didnt win
the author obviously killed the girlfriend so the childhood girl could win since yet didnt even deliver at the end.

How did it end anyway?

Bad Devilman copycat.

catching up right now

Anyone know?

End? we aren't even close.

Did the second part even start yet?

severely underrated anime

Yep, not too long ago.

No

So what is the truth?

Jin, after killing Hanako, embraces his role as Zet (Reluctantly). Kouga gets his memory wiped, but is shown a fake video of Zet killing his mother and becomes his nemesis.

In the postscript, Jin battles (and reluctantly) kills a Player. It's revealed that he can no longer control the Ring of Awakening - when he meets a Player, both will revert and be forced to battle to the death. But he'll continue to live as a human regardless.

The only right answer.

>But he'll continue to live as a human regardless.
Hope he finally gets with the childhood friend in Pt 2.

The one shot was better in every way

Better atwork
Better Protag
better premise
Better Zetman's design

I kinda dropped it after the BANG HEADSHOT

just caught up, why is he not using the ring haitani gave him ? Even if he lost it (?) when hanako transformed, can t haitani make another ? Even if it s a rare artefact this seems a bit too convenient, to force the story in a certain direction.

>Devilman vs. Guyver
>Good

It's easy to look up, the series ended three years ago, it definitely has never even been announced in Young Jump and I doubt it would move to another magazine so I suspect there's been no news

This one's really hard for me to judge in retrospect because now I enjoy it, but I think most of the pacing problems were from the anime, not the manga, the stories themselves were great from the very beginning