Why do faggots think cops are supposed to be superheroes? The job of a police officer is to enforce the law if possible...

Why do faggots think cops are supposed to be superheroes? The job of a police officer is to enforce the law if possible.

Not protect anybody. Not act as a meatshield. Not pretend to be in an action movie. It’s a fucking job with an ok pension.

Why don’t people understand this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_officer
youtube.com/watch?v=-cPKuoAwXp0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue#United_States
nypost.com/2018/02/23/four-sheriffs-deputies-hid-during-florida-school-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they mostly do paperwork

it's written on all their car doors "to protect and serve"

Then they should step expecting to receive respect. They deserve to treated like DMV employees if they are just punching the clock. Fuck em.

He could have looked at least instead of just waiting outside. Maybe he could have catched Cruz giving him his back.

Maybe the cop didn't like the kids. They seem like the type to be cunts and it wouldn't shock me if he low key said 'fuck them i'm too old for this shit retirement here i come'.

They're still 1st responders and have to deal with niggers.

Police officers are generally charged with the apprehension of criminals and the prevention and detection of crime, protection and assistance of the general public, and the maintenance of public order. Police officers may be sworn to an oath, and have the power to arrest people and detain them for a limited time, along with other duties and powers. Some officers are trained in special duties, such as counter-terrorism, surveillance, child protection, VIP protection, civil law enforcement, and investigation techniques into major crime including fraud, rape, murder, and drug trafficking. Although many police officers wear a corresponding uniform, some police officers are plain-clothed in order to dissimulate as ordinary citizens.[3]

Are you autistic? Look at occupation

Law enforcement, public safety, civil service, public service rescue, protection of private property

so we're paying them to stand there, ok.

True
What? You think the motherfuckers at McDonald’s “Love to see you smile!”

Get real, bitch
Uh? Yes cops deserve respect. Without the fear of prison or death we’d be living Mad Max tier.
>Hey
>Guys
>There’s complete chaos and screaming people streaming out of a building!
>And a kid got popped holding a door open!
>Lez look inside!

Most cops have PRETTY sharp survival instincts

I can wait until all the killer runs out of bullets and all my friends are here too.

>don't protect people
>don't uphold laws
>lol let me give a speeding ticket to this asshole to ensure my pension
Cops were a mistake.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_officer
>Police officers are generally charged with the apprehension of criminals and the prevention and detection of crime, protection and assistance of the general public, and the maintenance of public order. Police officers may be sworn to an oath, and have the power to arrest people and detain them for a limited time, along with other duties and powers. Some officers are trained in special duties, such as counter-terrorism, surveillance, child protection, VIP protection, civil law enforcement, and investigation techniques into major crime including fraud, rape, murder, and drug trafficking. Although many police officers wear a corresponding uniform, some police officers are plain-clothed in order to dissimulate as ordinary citizens.[3]
>Are you autistic? Look at occupation
>Law enforcement, public safety, civil service, public service rescue, protection of private property

Why are mutts so autistic???

Aren't they trained to handle a situation like that? I bet there's several entrances and all, and that cop was assigned to that school so he likely knew the layout and stuff.

also
>posting Molyneux while defending cops and claiming there would be chaos without them
You're doing it wrong.
Private security agencies are the way to go.

>Boo hoo
>Why doesn’t Officer Alexander deflect bullets with his manly chest?
>Why didn’t my tears and offers of blowjobs work on Officer Alexander?
>Hurr durr you should be chasing every teenager smoking a little bud in the park!!

People like you should never become cops

No one can force someone to put themselves in harm's way... but if it's part of your fucking job description and you're not willing to do so then you need to find yourself a new fucking job.

A cop who runs and hides when the shooting starts is as worthless as a surgeon who faints at the sight of blood or a pyrophobic firefighter.

and that is why Americans need guns!

also you are a lying sack of shit
this
but it is totally an argument.

but since you are such a know it all why don't you tell us what the police is for

Fpbp friendos a cop, pull someone over take thirty seconds writing em a ticket and 12 hours writing up paperwork bingobangobongo you’ve got 40 minutes of OT

Um, no sweetie. Your job is to catch bullets so we don't have to. We pay you specifically to assume risks. Your job would not even exist if it was purely optional, ordinary citizens could do that. You're paid to initiate encounters with dangerous people. If you don't think you're paid enough, complain about that. Don't pretend that your job is purely optional just because you're a huge pussy who inexplicably took a job that involves assuming risk.

Police officers are generally charged with the apprehension of criminals and the prevention and detection of crime, protection and assistance of the general public, and the maintenance of public order. Police officers may be sworn to an oath, and have the power to arrest people and detain them for a limited time, along with other duties and powers. Some officers are trained in special duties, such as counter-terrorism, surveillance, child protection, VIP protection, civil law enforcement, and investigation techniques into major crime including fraud, rape, murder, and drug trafficking. Although many police officers wear a corresponding uniform, some police officers are plain-clothed in order to dissimulate as ordinary citizens.[3]

Law enforcement, public safety, civil service, public service rescue, protection of private property

Respond to this you dumb faggot

There is a law against shooting people.

Enforce it.

They kill nigs

Tell that to the brain dead liberals who want to ban guns for private citizens, believing that only cops and the military should be armed.

So which is it? Are the armed police going to save the unarmed populace or are we going to have to arm ourselves and not rely on the police.

Can't have it both ways.

Yes, trained to stay alive and not take pointless risks that will create MORE victims or people in need of rescue
>Private security
>mfw

Oh joy. Imagine that. Paying $20 per minute while Employee Jeff stands outside your broken into house because the suspect fled and is no longer a danger.

>OY VEY!
>YOU GIT OVAH HERE RIGHT NOW AND GET YOUR THROAT SLICED BY SOME PSYCHO OFF HIS MEDS BECAUSE HIS RETARDED CARETAKER HID THEM!

No. Why are civilians so fucking jewish?

Wow, lets send this off to BLM, Shareblue defending the Cops. Nice. Anyone get this off to Tariq yet? I bet this guy is ANTIFA too.

Get a new job if you don't like it

Private security would, ahem, physically remove the threats from the neighborhoods they control

Oh yeah, go watch a documentary about 9/11 and the officers and firefighter who responded there.

Were they trained for such a massive terrorist plot?

Either way, they didn't give a shit and plenty of cops and firefighters put themselves in harm's way that day.

If a cop sits his fat ass outside a school while kids are being murdered left and right, he is essentially useless. Might as well fire him and save the community the expenses of feeding this useless asshole.

If they just need to "enforce" things they might as well hire a meter maid part time. It's cheaper and she does exactly the same job as that useless cop.

The mutt is being willfully retarded

PROTECT AND SERVE

4 cops.
Really makes you think

>Die for me or quit

The entitlement is real
The Turd World relies on private security

How’s that working out for them?

Yeah, they were courageous bastards. And they would have done the same even if they weren’t cops & firemen.

But pretending like all Cops are Captain America is retarded.

I'd just heard about one old cop. That's fucked I didn't know about 4.

As crazy as it is, SCOTUS ruled that the police in the US do not have a duty to protect. To most police, since it is not a duty, they don't do it.

Most of the time they are more interested in protecting themselves than protecting the public.

They will stage and brief until the threat is over then storm the building looking mighty fine in their tacticool gear, but protecting literally no one.

Imagine if firefighters behaved like the police, waiting until the fire extinguished itself to enter the building and rescue people (corpses)..

Companies rely on private security and I don't see any shootings happening in Dow Chemical, to name one.
Relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=-cPKuoAwXp0

>The entitlement is real
Yes, that's part of the downside of the Protect & Serve gig. Everyone feels entitled to your time and protection when you're on shift. If you can't deal with that, you shouldn't be in that field.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

There you go, dumb faggot. American police can basically tell you to get fucked. We're in charge of our own protection.

>Not protect anybody
"To protect and serve". Faggot.

I always wanted to be a cop when I was a kid, but now I just see you as leeches festering on the broken man.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

The fuck did you even read what you quoted?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue#United_States

>If a German sits on his fatass and lets the entire 3rd world flood his borders and rape everyone he is useless

K

>American police can basically tell you to get fucked
They could. But the more they play down that road, the harder they make their own jobs. Become an enemy of the people at your own peril.

>Not protect anybody.
"To serve and protect"

Cops are faggots. You're proof.

nypost.com/2018/02/23/four-sheriffs-deputies-hid-during-florida-school-shooting/

There job is to enforce the law and protect the peace - if they're incapable of doing that they need to be in a different profession.

Kek. Europoor btfo

FOUR COPS DID NOTHING!

POLICE OFFICERS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT OR SERVE ANYBODY YOU RETARDED FUCK

Don't blame cops. They were kike bastards and they let it happen.

Did you? What the fuck are you even trying to say?

'To protect and to serve' was a on all the cop cars in the 70s and 80s. So people got it in their minds that's what cops are for. One Adam Twelve was a very popular TV show in the 70s that pushed that hard.

But the reality has proven that any time you're talking to a cop, he's sizing you up for possible arrest, and you should try to end the interaction as quickly as possible without drawing further suspicion. Avoid the whole, 'Am I free to leave?' thing. It makes the cop heart rage.

4 kikes let another kike kill white children

>Most cops have PRETTY sharp survival instincts

translated- "cops are self serving cowards and we're so bankrupt as human beings that we think that's a good thing"

mutt

There is nothing commendable about that.
see:

Nice bait thread you fucking homo.

One Adam Twelve

And yet, they do.

Yes they do. They have a contractual obligation with the state, and they are also civilly liable because their presence deters other rescuers from acting.

#BLM
bird lives matter, FUCK HUMANS!

Proud to be a mutt.
Suck my cock.

Your people are agreeing with him... This is what your " red pilled" and "based" amigos believe...

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ACCEPT IT!!!

cops are just around to boost the prison industrial complex and supply private prisons with workers
they don't do shit and are more corrupt than the average citizen
never call the cops never talk to cops never ever associate with them they are not your friends, they are not part of the community, avoid them at all costs

I am. Fuck are you gonna do faggot

Heil Hitler

Shut the fuck up you shill piece of human trash

>But pretending like all Cops are Captain America is retarded.

you're an honorless coward. Any man with honor and a gun would try to take out a psycho shooting children. You're just telling us that cops are taught to be without honor. If that's the case, then they don't deserve respect either.

I remember when Sup Forums was cheering on dorner now there are some cucks supporting pig fags who let 17 kids die so they could save their own ass

what did he mean by this

Post another mutt meme

Subhuman nigger in the freest nation in the world.

Jealous?

makes you think they had orders not to engage the shooter. The sheriff is a jew, so it would be in character for him to order his deputies not to engage and then blame the deputies of cowardice after the smoke clears

2016 MAGApedes are boot lickers because Trump is a boot licker. It's actually as simple as that.

YOU WILL BE VANQUISHED!

Select your future

I pick all 3.

every. single. time

middle, but he has to have a rat tail too

The people cheering Dorner are faggots who base their hero worship on what he wrote in his gay little manifesto rather than what he actually did. For all his ramblings about "fighting the corrupt system" and "sticking it to the dirty cops" and shit, all he ended up doing was murdering his pro-bono lawyer's daughter and son-in-law, and then wasting a few random beat cops while he was on the run.

Fuck Dorner

>Massive nigger is raping you in your living room
>I’m fully armed and have tactical advantage
>Choke Giga-Nigga to death and sprinkle crack on his body
>”Yaaaay! You saved me Alex!”

Next day

>Bullied loner snaps
>All the other kids with the pumped up kicks better run better run faster than my bullet
>Pandemonium
>Nobody knows WTF is happening
>Could be terrorists
>Could be the cartel
>Could be multiple shooters
>Could be the Tyranids
>Niggas droppin and gats poppin
>Crawl to safer place
>E-celeb asks me for a gun and I say fuck off
>No clue what’s happening
>Told to stand down
>Don’t want a stray bullet in my neck getting closer
>This sucks but I’m not Superman

REEEEEEE!!!!!! FUCK YOU ALEX!!!! FUCK YOUUUUU!!!

the middle, at least i can still hate niggers

prob because they keep reminding us what hero sheep dogs they are. go ahead, ask one.

all caps. the coward is triggered.

ISRAEL OUR GREATEST ALLY

Is this an argument for giving teachers guns? Becuase its not a good one

You have selected

> This

You have selected

> this

>cops aren't supposed to protect anyone
makes you think

Dorner was a shithead. But, the dude totally tied up the LAPD, LASD, and a few other agencies. One dude had them pissing themselves so bad, LAPD was shooting at ladies delivering newspapers. Thus, proving once again, half the Cops that are Cops should be bagging fucking groceries somewhere. The other half are good dudes.

A subhuman has more rights than you.

You must be REALLLLLY jealous.

>Having a penis and allowing kids to be shot when your car is blocking bullets for you while you hide when there's bullet proof vests and shotguns, probably an ar fucking 15 unless youre a useless faggot cop in the fucking trunk literally 6 inches from your head.