Shokugeki no Soma

Chapter 229 Spoiler Pics Soon

Next day:

Soma and the rest are waiting for the shuttle car.

At the hotel’s lobby, Takumi is standing quietly.

Yoshino: He’s been quiet for a while now. I hope he isn’t nervous ahead of his match.

Isami: Don’t worry. It’s the same face he makes when he’s at the kitchen concentrating.

Ryoko: Ehm…Megumi is…

Ikumi: Ahh…She’s trying distract herself from her nervousness.

Ikumi: But no matter how you look at her, she seems to be just panicking…

Hisako is teaching calligraphy to Megumi

Hisako: That’s right. The finish has to be powerful. Naturally guide your hands and don’t let your wrists guide you.

Megumi: Yes!

Ikumi: The other guy in contrast should be a bit more nervous…Why is he playing around!

Soma is playing “Sevens” with Alice and Kurokiba. Erina is watching them.

Soma: The breakfast at the hotel was delicious! Didn’t expect any less from Hokkaido!

Kurokiba: Miss, you’re stopping the Queen of Diamonds, right…?

Alice: Ufufufufu not sure what you’re talking about.

Ikumi: Who thought the matchups would end up like that…

Ikumi: Ahm, Erina sama, are you sure it’s fine like this?

Erina: Eh? Ahh….I guess it’s better than to be nervous and freeze.

Erina: …Hey Alice! You shouldn’t have used that card now!

Alice: What, Erina, be quiet!

Ikumi: (Erina Sama must be annoyed)

Alice: Hishoko chan, you don’t want to play with us? Card games!

Hisako: …Eh! No, I’m fine!

Hisako: Although I participated in Erina sama’s Hokkaido lecture…I still lost. Someone like me shouldn’t enjoy her time..!

Alice: You’re still regretting your loss? It’s time to get over that!

Erina: Erina isn’t bothered about that either!

Souma: Ah, I think I won!

Kurokiba: !

Other urls found in this thread:

mangatown.com/manga/shokugeki_no_soma/c085.2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soma: Oh! I think the car will arrive soon.

Soma: By the way, I haven’t seen the Elite ten members yet.

[At the lobby]

Soma: Momo Senpai!

Soma: You’re alone? Where are the other 2?

Momo: They already went to the venue. They said they can’t wait for the match to begin.

Soma: Tsukasa Senpai and Rindou senapi aren’t here either.

Momo: They’re still resting.

Momo: It seems like the 2nd Bout was really exhausting, so they need as much time as possible to recover.

Soma: Haa…It must be tough for Saitou Senpai that he must fight right after yesterday!

Momo: You know when it comes to Sou myan…

Momo: He said that he took yesterday and today in the morning to do “Mizugori” to sharpen his nerves…and covered up his fatigue…

Yoshino and Ryoko: (He did that during the winter in Hokkaido?)

Hisako: You talk quite a lot today…Akanegakubo senpai.

Isshiki: In the beginning, she’s a pretty shy person…but once you get to know her, she is someone who likes to talk a lot.

Satou: As expected, you know a lot about the Elite Ten, Isshiki Senpai!

Takumi: But doing a “Mizugori” is old fashioned…I think his condition will only get worse.

Momo: Sou myan will be fine, Taku myan.

Takumi: Taku myan?

Momo: It’s a nickname I just made for you.

Momo: You know Momo likes cute things.

Momo: And the cutest type of food are sweets. So that’s why I became a patisserie!

Momo continues to give everybody nicknames.

Momo: Ah, you will have the exact same nickname as Sou myan…So you will be Yuki hyan.

Soma: Hyan?

Soma: Is Hyan even cute?

Momo: It’s borderline cute…borderline…

Isshiki: (When she considers you cute and treats you as such…then it means Momo senpai looks down on you. It’s something I realized while spending time together with her in the Elite Ten…She only calls people she looks down on in such fashion.)

Momo: Oh right…Megu Myan.

Momo: Let’s have a good fight.

She looks directly at Megumi’s eyes.

Megumi runs away.

Erina: (…Tadokoro san)

At the venue:

Saitou and Eizan are talking.

Erina: Tadokoro san!

Tadokoro: !

Erina: Aldini kun, and Yukihira kun! Give your best!

Soma: Yeah!

The Matchups:

Soma vs Saitou

Takumi vs Eizan

Megumi vs Momo

Tadokoro: (Calm down…as long as you don’t panic, it’s all fine. Until this point, you have trained so hard! You learned from Dojima chef and Jouichiro san… from such elite chefs. Also…)

[Flashback:]

Dojima called Tadokoro to come see him.

Tadokoro: I wonder why he told me to come see him.

Tadokoro: Today should be the day where we start a different Menu so maybe it’s about that…?

Someone enters the room.

Tadokoro: Ah! Good mor..ning…

???: Hey blunt! Seems like you managed to survive at Tootsuki so far!

Tadokoro: Chef Shi…Chef Shinomiya!?

END

Pics when?

Why is Momo such a cunt? Does Somei not give her the satisfaction everydayespecially night?

stop fucking making me scroll 5 seconds to get past this thread due to your retarded spacing

So which match is everyone looking forward to the most?

Saito vs Soma
Momo vs Megumi
Eizan vs Takumi

The matches of Megumi and Takumi since we haven't seen them fight on-screen in so long.

Umis.

I wanted to care about Sword's one but I can't do it anymore.

Momo a cute

OP here. I just copy pasted the sentences from the site which were already reddit tier spacing and I couldn't be bothered to fix it so I just left it as it is

>retarded spacing
THIS.

>Megumi runs away
Is she a fucking pokemon?

Or you could just post the link

>She looks directly at Megumi’s eyes.
>Megumi runs away.
Take a guess at Megumi's arm position

>still no Erina's match
Time to put it off for another 3 months.

One less Erinafag, Thank god.

>still making a big deal over megumis arm position

You won't be missed

>Reminder that Shinomiya is beautiful.png

You waifufags are insufferable.

Will Megumi heal Momo the way she did with Shinomiya?

Shhhhh.Erina-sama is asleep

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUP

rise and shine bitch

I don't get the arms position meme. Why should I care where she puts her hands unless it's on Erina's crotch?

Tsukasa a cute. A CUTE!

>arms position meme
It's not a meme. It's a thing. Having the arms permanently fixed to the chest is unnatural.

Tsukasa a piece of shit.

>Having the arms permanently fixed to the chest is unnatural.
It's just Tosh being burn-out, happens to most SJ artists. It's not just her arm position, Erina is shown with her arms crossed over her chest a ton of times and she's basically sameface with Takumi these days.

>Erina is shown with her arms crossed over her chest a ton of times
That's a normal standing position for most people.

I wasn't bothered by it until she did it in EVERY SINGLE PANEL she appeared in for 100+ chapters straight.

This image is now outdated. You need to start a new one.

christmas OVA when?

Nothing wrong with promoting selfcest.

Delete this. Her poses are annoying the hell out of me.

>You need to start a new one.
Nah I'm not a masochist.

So you people hate Erinafags, Nikumifags, Alicefags, Megumifags, Rindoufags, is there any fag you guys don't hate?

>she did it in
It's just Tosh being lazy. Why are you letting it get to you? Are you this much of an autist?

Ni no Sara OVAs when?

>is there any fag you guys don't hate?
no because waifufags are the most annoying. take this user for example

Soumafags

Her arms must be hurt

Those are actually the worst. Is there any left anyway?

Takumifags, Dogfags, Kugafags, honestly I just hate this fanbase.

Saito and Eizan will lose. Momo will almost lose. Rindou and Tsukasa will be forced to cook twice in a row due to lack of teammates remaining and their fatigue along with rebels teamwork will cause them to lose. This shit is too predictable.

Hisakofags are kind of chill, they know their waifu is not really relevant and don't pretend otherwise unlike Alicefags.

To add on. Hisakofags are chill because if Erina wins the Somabowl she wins as well and Hisako and Soma are already bros so there really isn't any need to start an shipping war involving Hisako

spoiler pics when?

Hot off the presses, it appears to be Souma

I'm honestly doubting Takumi's character at this point. He is facing probably the weakest member on Central's side and while he was supposed to be Soma's rival, this will be insulting to see him win one match against Eizan while Megumi will beat the third seat after getting training from Shinomiya. Her power level will be higher than him if she manages to beat Momo somehow.Did the author decide to forget the fact that he was supposed to be Soma's main rival?The author is definitely not taking his character seriously as it is supposed to be for a rival.

>Her power level will be higher than him if she manages to beat Momo somehow
And? She's the third main character so obviously she was going to pass him one day.

I miss Shino.

Our top memes
>I hate Souma
>Megumi rex
>Erina can't cook
Am I forgetting something?

Senzaemon keikaku?

You say that but don't forget Eizan could easily climb the ranks if he took cooking as seriously as he does with money. I've no doubt he'll job to Takumi but he'll probably go all out this time in order to try and destroy Takumi so he can eventually go up against Souma again

Megumi, she's up against the 5th seat. Should either be a stomp or asspull. Takumi's could be hilarious if he jobs though.

>Did the author decide to forget the fact that...
>The author is definitely not taking his character seriously...

It took you this long to realize that Tsukuda doesn't know how to handle his characters?

We know, Rindo.

That's not a meme, it's true.

I want to grab Erina's mandibles and pull her in for a smooch

>Did the author decide to forget the fact that he was supposed to be Soma's main rival?
To be honest, he never was portrayed as Souma's "main" rival. Just another early-story guy to job to Souma to demonstrate Souma's budding powerlevels.

Job once to protag, you're a jobber forever.

Ya I know, I was honestly sad after Alice got BTFO'd too but I had little expectation in Takumi this time but it was all in vain afterall.

>the fact that he was supposed to be Soma's main rival?
What, I watched the anime twice and read the whole manga and never realized this.

Fucking former third seat Megishima couldn't beat Rindo and I have to believe Megumi being a first year will beat the fourth seat huh, what power of being a main character? If anything it would have been reasonable to see Megishima beating Rindou but no, he has no plot armor so how could he?

>Soma vs Saitou
>Takumi vs Eizan
>Megumi vs Momo
This, was, the most horrible possible combination, at least nobody expected it huh.
>Soma vs Saitou
Well, at least this is an easy win for Souma, Saitou is with all the deathflags on him, he was literally going to lose to anyone so anyways.
>Takumi vs Eizan
Welp, Takumi have descended to the lowest possible tier in the whole series since Eizan will win this match no matter what, it will end in a note like "next is you, Yukihiriaaaaaaaa"
>Megumi vs Momo
This one I have no freaking clue on who it could possibly win, both of them are on 0 flags right now, realistically speaking Momo should win but I can't stop thinking that Megumi will turn the board with what she learned with Saiba, I don't know, looking forward to this fight.

>what power of being a main character?
thats the only power that matters especially in a shounen

When the hell did Megumi train under Shinomiya? Are we talking about all the way back to training camp arc?

>Are we talking about all the way back to training camp arc?
Fuck no are you retarded? That was during their 2 months of training

Yeah never mind. Just read the spoilers despite its godawful spacing.

>Seems like you managed to survive at Tootsuki so far!
Doubt it, it must have been sometime after it. Also, does this means that my Megumi x Shinomiya ship might sail!??

>does this means that my Megumi x Shinomiya ship might sail!??
This pairing is as random as Megumi x Dog.

>Megumi x Shinomiya s
Shinomiya already has a waifu.

>Shinomiya has a waifu
Who?

Yup

Why, Shinomiya needs a sweet girl like Megumi in his life to contrast with his hard temper, a good girl that will take care of him and at the same time it will be a reliable partner to support him on his dream, also both of them main dishes are with veggies, they seem like a perfect couple.

The big-breasted chef who adores Megumi.

Hinako

I agree. Also Shinomiya is interested in her.

This thing have more chances honestly.

Literally how?

I also prefer Mizuhara.

>Mizuhara has more chance than Hinako
I'm pretty sure this is trolling

Stop pairing her with any guy.

She's more of a bro-like friend than dating material.

I wish I had saved the page but I don't remember which chapter it was. We can see in a flashback how Mizuhara have the hots for Shinomiya, at least more than Hinako, the bro would be Hinako actually.

Here's the link
mangatown.com/manga/shokugeki_no_soma/c085.2/

Mizuhara did seem to have a thing for him when they were students, but it doesn't look like she's carried a torch for 10 years. I can't say the same for Hinako, who definitely still seems to like him.

>Mizuhara have the hots for Shinomiya
And Meat has the hots for Souma, but we all know she won't end up with him.

>Tadokoro: Ah! Good mor..ning…
>???: Hey blunt! Seems like you managed to survive at Tootsuki so far!
>Tadokoro: Chef Shi…Chef Shinomiya!?

Shinomiya x Megumi is a pretty good "ship"
A lot of sexual tension between them
I love this duo
It seems to me that he likes Megumi very much
I hope Megumi that she will become his diciple

>A lot of sexual tension between them
what did he mean by this

so, will the 3 1st years win, or will Megumi and Aldini Job ??

Hinako is the cutest waste of a character and former E10

...and?
All I see is Hinako acting like a bro towards Shinomiya, i'm not saying that is impossible they could end up together, but just that.

Shinomiya is too good for Megumi anyway.

Let's just wait for the result in November.

You got it backwards. Kind, gentle, and peaceful Megumi is too good and pure for Shinomiya.