White Fever

>Asian model blasted over old tweets about refusing to date Asian men
thesun.co.uk/news/3494110/model-learns-the-hard-way-the-internet-is-for-ever-as-shes-blasted-over-old-tweets-about-refusing-to-date-asian-men/

How is this kind of racism allowed? Why are asian "men" so insecure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JODQ7FlAaXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Asian IG model taking abuse by bitter asian men. How do we fix the asian incel problem?

I got the vapors

She's clearly a hapa.

fuck off with this race mixing degeneracy

Same girl. Why is it so bad if she doesn't want to date asian "men". It's 2018

>it's a racemixing episode
reddit asians/hapa incels fuck off
white incels fuck off
these threads are nu/pol/ and you're all cancer

Why do you want to police the sexual preferences of people?

>All those butthurt Chengs in the comments

>Asian
She looks like a hapa and has more European genes.

She had plastic surgery to look more White and beautiful. She looked 100% Asian before

take your dating problems to degenerate

>short
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHOOPS

it's another abomination rather than beauty episode!

the girl on the left is not beautiful at all, she has a swollen funny looking head and is covered in makeup, just like the whore on the right

There are nothing wrong with those kids, hapas are usually end up crazy due to shit parenting and having no identity in artificial countries where skin colour is your main way of identification.

Pic related, Hungarian Olympic gold winning team, two kids are hapas who got normal parenting.
Inb4 you are Mongols anyhow.

>guaranteed 350 replies

and whitening soap

she looked way better before

Fucking Cumans!
REEEEEEEEE

Haha no

my dad is a chad korean firefighter and my mom's family is from texas
most happas I've met are generally very attractive and I can say from personal experience it's almost too easy to get le pussy with the persuasian scarlet letter.

>my mom's family is from texas
so youre half asian half mexican?

>too old
*tips fedora*

nowhere did I say she was too old, learn to read memeflagger

That's a trailer he's in. :/ You can tell because of the way the roof slopes.

Lily Maymac

>memeflag
>shills mixed race relationships
Salvia officinalis

>trailer
*combat trail ftfy
wow, you're sick and depraved user somebody has to put you down, don't worry help is on the way

Asian (((men))), implying they're human.

This woman is more plastic than flesh.

She's not even hot. STOP POSTING LOW QUALITY SHIT.

small dick syndrome

youtu.be/JODQ7FlAaXg

Hnnnnnnnnngg

JFL when white boys going after ugly Asians while we come in and steal your white princess.

Asian women are ugly af

Lol, these women are r/hapa's nightmare. They are the reason r/hapa exists.

>mfw just imagining asianfeminity's butthurt right now

I mean, if you're talking about really attractive white guys who aren't inept retards, they're basically everyone's favorite.

White women melt for them.
Black women melt for them.
Asian women melt for them.
Indian women melt for them.
You name it.

But women are driven quite heavily in sexual selection by fetishization, so it's all a meme.

This photo only proves that Asian guy is a fag. I mean, just look at him.

I mean in this case we're both doing fine.
I don't halfies as long as nothing brown is involved.

To be fair though. Any women who hates their own race is a massive red flag to stay away from.

It puts into question their ability to care for their own tribe and children. Avoid that noise.

Yes get used to your future

Hapas are the future

BE PROUD

To be fair, all you are doing is shilling the extinction of whiteness. This is how Hapas look. I DARE YOU TO SAY HE IS WHITE

It's just a fact.

Any white people who hate their own tribe, and date outside their race will produce Halfies who despise their own tribe.
It's in the traitor genes.

This is pretty much strictly a Sup Forums meme. Most statistics actually point to the opposite showing hapas maintaining success and affluence trends in terms of education and labor market attainment, at leas in the U.S.

Anecdotally, I know quite a few hapas, most of which ended up joining the military and working for major accounting firms like KPMG and PwC.

Lastly, I use to live in Hawaii, which is an island of Hapas, most of which are ontop of the social hierarchy in the school system. Turns out being a mix provides you a lot of social capital in states with a huge asian/white population.

I only know of one hapa who became a total shut-in but he was a bit of a loser in general.

so this... is the power... of asian masculinity... woah

I didnt say hapas are gonna all be Eliotts. I am just saying they will be less white

Asians are the niggers of Asia

Here come the yellow incels

Nigga, I am shilling WMAF and the propagation of hapas. Are you ready for the hapa future?

homo hapa will exterminate Nigger

>all these white boys ITT creaming their pants over sea niggas
my fucking face

t. Chang

Only total whores race mix. Especially Asian ones.
Most asian girls are traditional and marry inside their race, even if they're hot and their asian husband is a troll. I've seen it.

Asian women who prefer whites are no different to white women who prefer blacks. They want something different and are most likely disloyal and slutty.

Let us make the future hapa

Stop denying the future

Her kids will looks like mutts lol.

People react to very attractive individuals like that in general.

The ultimate redpill is that race mixing is impossible to avoid. In fact, the current "races" are the result of convergence of a plethora of other races that once existed. Convergence of ethnicities is the most likely terminus as society advances, globalizes, and eventually reaches into the cosmos.

Moreover, the racial aspect of it becomes moot especially when considering genetic modification and gene therapy which is already feasible. In 60 years, it will be common practice to remove defunct genes in babies, increase cognitive abilities, choose eyecolor, etc. Once we have artificially "cleaned" genes, with emphasis on genetic health and cognitive capabilities, this whole race dynamic will fall to the aesthetic, where height, lighter skin, and colored eyes will inevitably win out, even if artificial.

t. never set foot on a college campis

the fact that a gril like peach is going out with an ugly asian guy , gives me a lot of hope

There is always hope. A hope for the future

I hate how fellow white men facilitate the happiness of these ugly, fake, self-hating insectoids.
They should be ignored by white men until they go crazy and go on a shooting rampage. Fucking disgusting yellow whores.

Well said, user.

cumans or huns?

B gone THOT

This kraut gets it.

This is true. Asian women who hate their own race are especially insecure and any hapa children will inherit those traits, eventually leading them to a mental breakdown like Eliot Rodgers

You implicitely did though

Leae the poor asian cunts alone
this bitch should be rejected the same way we reject coal burnings fuck off with your race mixing shilling

Asian cumdumps were built for BBC

>Elsa Hosk has a swollen head
Take those words back.

It's always the low-achieving fox that whines that the beautiful grapes are sour.

Man Asian women are so messed up. I wonder why they are so huge snow plowers. You never see arabs, blacks doing this. Maybe it's their adapt easy culture?

bc they have small dicks

she looks better in that pic, I guess it was the camera lens
still nothing special, though, just a plain looking bitch in makeup

>Asian model
>Not even a virgin waifu
No way fag

White fever asian women + yellow fever white man = perfect match
The kids will be mixed, yes, but their parents will love each other and not divorce like white whores do

DUMBASS ITS THE OPPOSITE, THOSE KIDS WILL RELATE MORE TO THE FATHER.

>tfw want to register for IG and fuck a chink just for the tears

based french chad

true, but let's let china try it first so most of them hopefully die of cancer. making insertions and deletions in an embryo's genome strikes me as very dangerous, considering the gene expression will change over time and we still are just learning how noncoding DNA modulates the rest of the genome.

too much risk when you can just have natural white babies, since that's what everyone seems to want anyway. iceland is on the right path toward "engineered" babies in that they artificially selected out the mutation that causes down syndrome (extra copy of chromosome 21) through judicious use of birth control

it seems dumb to accelerate the cancer plague just for some attractive features like blue eyes and height. #uglypeopleproblems

she didn't, but she didn't look manufactured.

keks for asian bill clinton

Asians love white western culture thats why theyre such snowblowers. Go to south korea and get yourself a christian korean gf before kim jong un blows sk up

1 in 3 Asian women in the US marry outside their race.

>inb4 those are Asian-AMERICAN women, not Asians in Asia! Plenty of Asian women in Asia marry Asian men!

What a pathetic standard.

>aye fucc dat nigga u need sum young meat shawty fuh dat pipe straight up

Is she Filipino or something? I heard they are huge into race-mixing.

>Victoria Secret model
>plain looking bitch

how would /pol react if you have a pretty white model say she refuses to date white men because
> they have small dicks
> aren't masculine compared to superior black men

She's the EXACT equivalent of a coalburner. Anyone who shits on men/women of their own race are pathetic.

Of course /pol finds it funny and doesn't have a problem since this fits their narrative.

Neither of the parents are good looking. It's not shocking that they would make ugly kids. The girl on the left actually turned out better than expected.

She's not Asian. She's Filipina. Here's how she looks like before she ruined her face.

>She's not Asian. She's Filipina

Do you guys honestly not consider yourselves Asian? You guys look Asian as fuck. Asia isn't just China, Korea, and Japan.

>She's not Asian. She's Filipina.

Philippines is in Asia....

Filipinos have the worst case of colonial mentality. So many self-hating, white-worshipping asians in that country. At this point that country exists for one sole purpose only: a sex tourist destination for ugly, old, white men.

Half Filipinos half white. So probably more than 50% white.