HOW FUCKING MANY?

HOW MANY KIDS HAVE TO DIE UNTIL YOU REALIZE GUNS NEED TO BE REGULATED!?!!?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ITpArTBQBfs
youtu.be/4x8hCgRydcs
youtube.com/watch?v=tgDtHlD4KP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

18. I'm all about progress.

6 billion

All of them

I need to kill a few to make sure it's really worth it

all of them

6 gorillion

How many people have to die until realize nonwhites needs to be regulated?

all of them, they are just cancer anyway.

Guns are regulated, Mohammed.

Literally all of them.
And even after that its still a no

Current rate of child death in America ain’t that bad, desu. Sage.

all of them

Literally all of them. Even my own. I still would not blame the gun.

0/10

youtube.com/watch?v=ITpArTBQBfs

over 9000 forsure

>how many kids have to die until you realize guns need to be regulated
No amount of kids dieing from natural causes is going to convince me guns need to be regulated my newgoy.

Guns already are regulated, what the fuck are you talking about?

given that these shootings are state funded, this question is actually a threat. 'how many children do we have to murder before you give up your guns'. it's important that the answer remains the same 'all of them'.

How heavily does the crime data about niggers have to show that they are the cause of most of the violence in America before you put in place nigger control?

as many as it takes for whites to wake up and kill the jews

KEK I wish I could say otherwise but I 100% agree with this

Bat, shit, crazy.

HOW MANY MORE HOAXES UNTIL WE CAN BAN CRISIS ACTORS AND MILITARY DRILLS IN SCHOOLS?

>Guns aren't regulated
Urban retards in action

Let’s start with the Jewish kids and then we’ll talk.

it unironically was satire

youtu.be/4x8hCgRydcs

All of them.

A L L O F T H E M
L
L
O
F
T
H
E
M

Eh, doesn't affect me so I still sleep easy

>how many
>never again

So many kike triggers indeed
What's next?
Shooting (((denial))) ?

OY, DE SUFFERINK

youtube.com/watch?v=tgDtHlD4KP8

From my cold cum-lube covered hands.

There are too many humans, gaia is obviously intervening to reduce our impact by taking over the minds of these kids. This is also why Clinton and her friends keep sacrificing kids to gaia.

All of them

>Welcome to high school, weird kid. We’re gonna bully you non-stop and mentally torture you every single day. Whoa what’s that a gun?! Hey... HEY what are you doing?!?! Why are you doing this, what did we do?!?!?!?!

Gun control is going to make it so I can't cover my cock in cosmoline and fuck the shit out of my O-Pap while simultaneously shitting on my half ass sack of shit AR. The government needs to fuck off because my AKs make love to me better than any woman has ever. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to stop sucking my cock because I have no room to suck my own.

Praise be to the murder/k/ube.

Have to die? They want them to die. America is run by something that is either a death cult or so acceptant and supportive of the mass slaughter of innocents that it might as well be one. If people get shot their elites don't waste thought of how to stop them from being shot, they look for an opportunity to spin it in a way that lets them sell more weapons to more people so that more children will get slaughtered which they, in turn, will use as an opportunity to sell more weapons to them. It's an endless cycle of violence that can't be allowed to stop. That what their countries is built around. Their prisons are run in a way that promotes violence. Their schools are run in a way that promotes violence. Violence is what they crace. The blood of innocents must never stop flowing just as the bank accounts of those who profit off of it must never stop growing. Hundred of innocent children will be gunned down in their classrooms while the likes of Trump will laugh about it behind closed doors, seeing it as nothing but an opportunity to line their pockets with blood money.

Lol I just imagine being tied up and a line of kids standing in front of me and a lefty just blowing them away with a pistol.
Hahaha

Imagine being so cucked that you believe a right to protect yourself from fellow citizens and the government is evil just because a couple assholes decide to walk in and put air conditioning in some crotch fruit and ruin it for everyone else.

lmao