Well?

Well?

Hank_Hill_jaypeg.png

F.E.S. is a parody group started by cynical super-atheists

Well what? Globes are propaganda tools made by greedy "rounders." Open a book once in awhile.

If I say all around town do you think my town is spherical?

Flat Earth Society is controlled opposition. Earth is flat, this is the final red pill as it opens you up to the true nature of things.

Btfo

But a globe... Is a globe. All around the globe?

It's literally 2D jenga, you wouldn't understand

Yea, like a racetrack. Duh.

It’s a flattened globe. A flattened coke can is still a coke can.

the absolute state of amerimuttica
la extinction de la luz is not a meme

FES is controlled opposition

This. It is observably flat. The one thing that can't be answered is how the oceans supposedly curve around the globe, in violation of natural law of water remaining level.

So many things can't be explained, like how do the planets stay in their individual orbits with each one pulling at the other at constantly changing angles and intensities, how the fuck is an elliptical orbit possible anyway, how does the atmosphere compete with the infinite vacuum of space, how come we don't notice the constantly changing centrifugal force of our rotation and orbit (ever spin around on your computer chair?), how come moons only worry about orbiting their planets and not the sun, and this is just looking at the bullshit model of the universe they've been working on and patching up over the last few centuries as its many ludicrous holes are revealed.

its flat you retard

I know the dude who runs fes, he attempted rape on a minor two years ago at our local DQ

troll accts like this are a diamond dozen

Surface tension, retard. How doesn't water spill over the top of a glass?

>Flat Earth Society is controlled opposition.

This. Flat Earth is like the Richard Spencer of science.

go on

wow, thanks for the arrow pointing to that comment, might have missed it otherwise

But a globe is not a flattened coke can, not a coke can at all. If a globe is flattened, it is no longer a globe. A globe is a spherical model of earth, without distortion.

No takers?

Anyone who looks into the facts seriously will realise none of the NASA bulllshit adds up. That's why it's based on a more social argument, like you are crazy if you believe that. Ridicule is mans most potent weapon.

All around town.

All around >globe

I think you're missing the underlying comedy

M8, water remaining level is not a law. Water retains level because it's a liquid (along with 500 other more technical reasons) and it fills its container. In this container, the retention isn't a wall or glass, it's gravitational force.

So grow up and/or here's your (((you)))

the flat earth society is the official hooknose jew approved satanic fronting device to distract and split hairs. it allows them to say "flat earth is a psy op". while also fucking making sure everything they say sounds extra psy oppy. it's as credible as the "dinosaurs went flying off the disc during the fake meteor thingy that i guess im lying about the biblical flood or ignoring"; planet has nothing to do with plane. planes are round. muh elon musk proven fake and staged barbie car man drinking a beer on pluto without any gravity but it isnt doing anything it should be doing. and so forth and so on

if you have a plane it cannot flood. only pears can flood

No, the 'container' is the sea bed and the water is still level.

Ants are everywhere.
You don't see me worshiping the ant queen and speaking ant. Do you.

OP is a CIA nigger and is hiding something important.
Let's change the subject, since OP doesn't want to talk about anything.
Anagrams
What is an anagram for "By Cameron Kasky?
Why is he talking to the CIA?

Just gonna leave this here.

interesting

Why?

Thank god that massive fucking arrow was there or I never would have noticed that witty retort

>Making an arrow to your own post in a screenshot that didn't even need explaining nor your comment

Fag

This. Facebook normie humour

Flat earthers are pathetic creatures.

why are alt right so dumb at science is it in their goblin dna?

What's with the arrow
I am not stupid

>No takers?
It's all in the Scriptures.
Pretty fucking simple.

it was an obvious joke for fucks sake, how autistic are internet scientists?