Why the fuck aren't arranged marriages standard? It would solve so many societal problems, and it's biblical

Why the fuck aren't arranged marriages standard? It would solve so many societal problems, and it's biblical.

thinly veiled BBC/Cuck thread

lol nice try shlomo

With my luck I would marry a goblin.

Arranged marriages are a very Eastern custom, but they do tend to be much more successful than normal marriages. There are many theories as to why this is, but it's likely that it's because they're arranged in such a way that neither party would be left unhappy: The man must be able to be in a position to provide for himself and a family, the woman must be able to provide children and keep the home. It starts out as an economic arrangement and becomes a romantic arrangement later on which is probably why they're so successful as compared to regular marriages which start as a romantic arrangement and then become an economic arrangement later on.

It makes perfect sense as to why they're more successful than regular marriages. Going from a romantic arrangement to an economic arrangement is inevitably going to cause nothing but problems, but going from an economic arrangement to a romantic arrangement will only cause things to become better.

The Western view of "Marry the woman you love" is completely backwards from the Eastern view of "Love the woman you marry", but however counter-intuitive it may seem, the proof is there in the statistics: They're much happier and much more stable than regular marriages.

>why aren't arranged marriages standard
Because the "enlightened intelligentsia" wanted easy access to women to have no-strings-attached sex with.

I seriously didn't notice the nigger I just grabbed a picture quickly

:^) teeheehee oh arranged marriages between white women and BBC! I didn't notice! teehee

The vast majority of marriages in the world are arranged -- this is the standard (often) only "method" of marriage in the East and in poorer countries. Perhaps unsurprisingly, despite their lower standard of living, these people tend to report higher levels of happiness than Westerners. I wonder why.

>love does not exist
>marriage is a partnership
>founded on mutual understanding and respect for the way life works
>fucking poos understand this

Marriage and women will soon be obsolete

>arranged marriages
I'm Anarcho-Primitist.
The strong minded, social, and charismatic man should collect his herem of beautiful women, no matter what race he and they are. It's how nature is and it's natural selection.

Monogamy and ''arranged marriages'' are just a way to keep beta men around. But who knew. Organised religions want quanitity of retarded beta losers blindly following them instead of quality people roaming the lands. I mean, how else could the theoreticals help the elites in having dumb goyim contribute to their (((civilisation)))

Fuck christcucks.

Humanity will be obeselte you mean.

Jewish media and Victorian middle class pushing the TWI WUV narrative

Arranged marriage is objectively better

Because all it does is excuse infidelity for sluts nowadays.

>"I only cheated on him because I dont love him! I'm being forced to be with him!"
>"oh wow how romantic! Its cool for her to sleep with this other guy, she actually loves him and true love conquers all!"

And that's only IF she gets caught. Any woman who was married into an even remotely wealthy would be perfectly content to cheat if the idea got her fancy. For some women, marriage is a very good investment.

Sorry to sound sentimental, but its sad that some people don't get married for love any more. And those in loveless relationships don't have the decency to leave the person who loves them without reciprocation. Then they get stuck into a marriage they dont even want, and cheat.

Arranged marriage is a good idea in theory, but with the rise of degeneracy under the guise of love in going to assure that it would only be a marriage in name.

forcibly partnering people together doesn't sound too good. Especially if they don't even bond

SEX SLAVES SHOULD BE LEGAL YOU SAY
WOMEN SHOULDN'T HAVE RIGHTS YOU SAY

Never thought of it like that, it all makes sense now.

This became a non-option when feminism told western women to abort healthy white babies and shit out orcs.
Primitivism only works as a solution in full force, not as a a small patch to a fully broken system.
Legal and socially accepted polygamy would be a huge boon though.
Women find a man with a large sexual history marriage material yet marriage simultaneously restricts that single mans assets to a single woman.
Polygamy is the egalitarian system women want and would inevitably lead to laws that prevent nasty alimony.

because my normie mom would have set me up with either this chick who dated a black guy or this other chick who had BPD.

sage and report :)

The only women that abort are the ones that would be trash mothers anyway.