Anyone Remember Anna Beshnova?

She was a 15 year old Russian girl that was brutally raped and murdered by a sand nigger. This year will be 10 years since her death, and since she became a martyr to the russian nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

lurkmore.to/Анна_Бешнова
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Shteifon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If she was acting like image related its no shocker that she got raped.

She was 15, not cool dude.

I was not aware of this.
F

russian girls are all bully anyway

Russia is like the us but older and more soulless and their women reflect that.

>reeeeee stop victim blaming, reeee your litterally nazi reeee
Am I doing it right?

Is this the blonde that got beheaded in the woods?

it's rumored her boyfriend was a nazi. Which is ironic because it means she died on the enemy's dick. lurkmore.to/Анна_Бешнова

MILK TRUCK HAS ARRIVED

nah she got fucked and strangled right in the street.

>Anyone Remember Anna Beshnova
No

>Poor grasp of English language.
>Hides behind Meme Flag like a faggot.
>Insults a country with some of the most beautiful women in the world - probably because they turned him down for having a small benis.
I'm guessing Asian - maybe Japanese...

nazis were allied with muslims.

shows what you know

nope, strangled after a night of fun.
And speaking of fun.
The mainstream media was already full of it a decade ago
>sandnigger goes to prison for rape-murder, media use cropped stock image of a white man getting locked up

I dont have small benis. My russian gf last year bully me and called me a cuck but then she offered to jerk me off with her feet

girls are so weird

looks like a nice slut..

>nazis were allied with
Russia as well.
>alliances last forever and ever and ever even when the one you have an alliance with is invading you, and treaties are never broken!

No, never heard of her.

The world is too big to carry about a random thot that died many years ago.

As a precaution, don't let the monkeys in and stay safe.

yeah we can't all reset our history like the yankees did when they created their new country, we're all destined to be souless

Leave it to a sandnigger to snuff out a hot little piece of ass like this

I mean, it's too bad she was killed, but given the way this girl looked and acted, it's not surprising she drove some sexually repressed man crazy.

>anyone remember....
many have fallen to remember them all, it's a sad timeline we live in, hopefully we'll spark the flame to burn everything

>a literal whore

Look on the bright side. She did more good in death than she ever would have done in life, given she was a fucking bimbo.

>literally blaming the victim
oh no no no

I like to imagine I have a time machine and make a harem out of all these girls at some point in the future.

I'm not saying she deserved it, just being realistic.
If she didn't go around squeezing her boobs together in front of men and crawling around in a thong, this probably wouldn't have happened.

>not the muslims fault, but the dumb sluts!

you are definitely a fucking mutt for sure and sandniggers should be gassed. This type of logic is why the west is falling. Pathetic. Kys.

It probably still would have. These muds are genetically primitive, impulsive, inbred filth. They'll rape anything and everything. She was trash though, but her being trash didn't make her any more or less likely to be raped by one of these sub-humans. If it inspired a far-right movement though, then her death was for the greater good though, because she never would have amounted to anything good in life.

If a male population is so tempted by this to follow up the rape with a murder, there is no redemption for it.
Abuse, verbal and physical, is borderline.
This isn't.

When the USSR was invading Eastern Germany during 1944/45 the first wave of ruskies were blonde hair and blue eyed to the shock of Germans, this first wave warned them what was coming in the scond wave the mongrels/barbarians..the Germans didn't take the first wave serious.

The next day the mongrels arrived like gypsies on carts and what not. These mongrels stole gold watches they loved the watches but they loved wine more. These asianic horde got drunk and preceded to rape toddlers up to 80 year old grandmothers, some women were raped over a 100 times.

So I find it ironic a russia nazi thot would he raped and strangled by a mongrel.

What a waste.

Just the Cucked American response i was expecting
what happened to you poofter cunts
>every sandnigger must hang no excuses blood for god blood for America
>it most likely wasn't the fault of the muslim it's our fault for not being tolerant enough

>The next day the mongrels arrived like gypsies

yeah surely, but they actually defended eastern germany

>These asianic horde got drunk and preceded to rape toddlers up to 80 year old grandmothers, some women were raped over a 100 times.

such a low price for ~30 millions of murdered soviet citizens

>defending commie scum
Those commies are the same ones who genocided white ethnic Russians. Fuck them. I'm glad they were slaughtered during the war. Incompetent rats.

>soulles
russians invented a soul you dum dum

Yes women act like whores that doesn't mean we rape and Kill them like the brown beasts of this world

TOUCHED FOR THE SEVENTY-FIRST TIIIIIIIME
LIKE A RUSSIAN

>Defending the niggers

Well I guess we know which side of the 56% you reside on.

And I expected better from a Dane.

>white ethnic Russians

yeah surely

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Shteifon

PLAY IN THE MUD
PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD

15 year olds have been being bred since the dawn of time. Age of consent laws are relatively new phenomena. If she has her period she is an adult.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Shteifon
Context, nigger?

>nigger
>turd flag

just stop it

Hot. I can see why she was raped. That thong also makes my dick diamonds.

t. rapist

No, if I remembered every single duimb roastia that met her fate I would be doing nothing else the whole day.
Nobody cares.

Looks like a typical Russia. You're all a bunch of mongoloids now. The ethnic Russians were genocided by the mongoloids at the behest of jewish Bolsheviks. The ones you care so much about. Oh no, they were slaughtered by Nazis! How horrible that their commie mutt blood was spills!

>being this mad

lmao what a degenerate. That's what happens when you allow (((capitalism))) into your country

Are you fucking stupid?

>You're all a bunch of mongoloids now.

of course we are

that`s actually so

They start fucking at 11 now geezer

Freedom really liberated those girls

I'd rape that, chop it up and have it for lunch the next 6 months.

Germans paid the price many times over, and the kikes still want to whinge about da 6 million Jews.

Germans never raped Russian women like the mongrels did.

Russia POW made it back to Russia safely can't say the same for German POW.

Germans played too nice if you ask me.

>Germans never raped Russian women

yeah surely, 22 millions of civics commited suicide

>Russia POW made it back to Russia safely

when they were liberated actually

>can't say the same for German POW

they lived in prisons better, than they lived in Reich

1991 was a sad year

you what, it was year, when russian people won over hydra of judaic bolshevism

Did Hans put his dick in your great grandmother? No, Germans rarely raped women.

Liberated but treated well nonetheless. Most Germans died in captivity in Siberia most died just getting there.

Fuck you Ivan

if it bleeds, it breeds
if it's red, go ahead

>great grandmother

they lived far from line of front, meanwhile one of my great grandfather was an air bomber pilot, i suggest, that bombs of his plane destroyed many nazis, other one was a smersh officer

>Most Germans died in captivity in Siberia most died just getting there.

literally lie without any proofs

>the absolute state of your anger
>he found that one in 10 million