Tomo-chan

i hope this isn't what i think it is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzPwD-qApeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 WEEK HIATUS

nope

she's gone over the edge.

This is actually the best Carol has looked the entire series.

>Cunt'o!!!
Rude, Carol. Senpai may be feminine, but he is no woman.

>the stickers came right back
fuck life

Last panel is GARFIEEEEEEEEEEELD
turns out this was the opposite way

Carol a shit

Post mushroom head.

Never knew I needed this carol until now.
This

Now where could my pipe be?

>Status quo status: Saved

Carol is best

Soon

Sucks.

>GUNDOUUUU!
Oh shit. Friendship over. Status quo averted?

>all this shit because she couldn't get the D

Amazing.

fuck off

unless she rushes over to clock her, we're getting some conversation from these two tomorrow
so we're probably non-status quo

>sex-hair carol

Misuzu will now be absent for a week from school out of fear of Carol's retaliation.

Why'd you stalk him?

Why would she be mad at Misuzu? Is this another one of Carol's 5d chess games?

She also looks a lot more likeable now that she's shown different types of emotions instead of that same stupid face every panel she's in.

This is what Carol would look like if she were [SPRAYED]

>Roar

>Idiot! You idiot! Why did you come!? Why are you here!?
>Carol... Listen!
>What Gundou-san said was a lie!

>A lie...?
>Yeah!
>Gundou-san wanted to make you sad, so she said that...

>Carol...?

>Gundoooooooo!!!

>Why would she be mad at Misuzu?
Because Misuzu humiliated her and senpai got to see an embarrassing scene.

upset carol a cute

>cotton candy with emotional range
muh

Tomorrow Gundo burns!

4 cute god-tier carols, I want to color them all.

Carols revenge on Misuzu will be long and drawn out to cause maximum pain. Misuzu fucked with the wrong Cotton Candy. Never fuck with the smartest person in your class

The emotions, no longer having that creepy, psycho ward smile on her face but especially the hair

shit mane you quick

>Punished Carol
>A girl denied the D

what language is this i cant read it

oh wait that's yesterday

old rasputin is a good stout

Misuzu is the one who is going to get her the D. Carol is being autistic here.

That one was ready from yesterday but thread was dead.

Because senpai just told her Misuzu had lied to her.

She frowned once.

>turns out this was the opposite way
should have seen it coming how the tables would flip

so senpai explained what the problem was, but hasn't bothered to confess his love yet so the status quo is in place as of today
we can only hope it comes up in conversation quickly

Misuzu can't even lay a finger against Misuzu. The only person who could potentially hurt Misuzu emotionally is Tomo, she is the only one.

Now we know how Misuzu is going to end up with Tanabe. That will be Carol's vengeance.

I guess now we enter the golden age of Tomo-chan.

>She frowned once.
>once
that's not normal
ps. look at them butts

>we can only hope it comes up in conversation quickly

It won't. This is a SoL manga, after all.

>Now we know how Misuzu is going to end up with Tanabe. That will be Carol's vengeance.

YES. The question is what sort of contrived situation would Misuzu have to be put into in order to willingly be around Tanabe for more than a couple of minutes? We may soon find out.

Carol cannot possibly force Misuzu to ever care about that loser. Face it, Misuzu has no weakness.

I hope we enter an arc of Total War between Carol, and Misuzu.

said the same thing about carol

Oh wow, a tantrum. Despair lasted too short.

and then she gets preggo

well actually Carol isn't Tomo. Carol would know that senpai being in on that conversation and denying it like this means something.
It's going to turn into something. They might not start dating, but they'll be much closer.

>arc of Total War

Why does CA love the Vampire Cunts so much? It's nice they gave Bretonnia and Norsca some stuff but that's nothing next to VC. Dwarf artillery isn't even as good as it should be and no Daemonslayers and shit.

You're completely right

Why would Carol want revenge on Misuzu for getting her together with Kou?

Carol has always been sex hair.

So all this means is that Carol is mad at Misuzu, and Senpei caused this problem unknowingly to Carol through Misuzu. Now will Misuzu tell on Senpei?

Who's this Tanabe you guys keep talking about?

Can we go back to tomboys yet?

She's autistic or something similar. She took Misuzu trying to claim they're not friends (to save her) as the most offensive thing she's ever heard.

Oyakodon

Needs a Tomo, Jun and Misuzu edit... best thing: it will be canon.

Some loser who unironically thinks Misuzu is attractive. Laughable, I know. Even Misuzu wouldn't be delusional enough to believe she is actually attractive.

Well, after today's release we can confirm they are indeed not friends. Not anymore, at least. I'll miss their good times, tho.

Her mom has insured that it's the literal opposite case.

ensured.

Now I'm wondering if Fumita is going to have Misuzu tell Tomo about what Carol did to Jun.

yeah, my bad

>>A lie...?
>>Yeah!
>>Gundou-san wanted to make you sad, so she said that...
Way to paint it all on her,dude.

Tomboys!

Why is the author painting Misaki as completely unlikeable? If anything it just makes me wish Carol gets so disgusted she doesn't want to see his sorry face anymore.

still want to punch it.

Fluff Ain’t free. The tree of cotton candy and fluff gotta be litterd with the tears of Carols. Misuzu FUCKIN gundou aka “huge bitch” is not my friedn. she is idiot cunt and probbaly slut as well :DD. CAROL and senpai not carol and NOBODY ok. praise cuteness.

It's weird how he doesn't want to fuck Carol's brains out. But then again some guys are like that. Those guys are not on Sup Forums though.

Don't post while drunk.

Do tomboys play RTS games?

I just hope this arc means that anything Carol related plotwise is over and we can focus on Tomo.

I swear I've been getting the same 4 captchas in a week.

He's got mental pictures of Tomo for all his healthy young boy needs.

>dropout

Telling the truth and calling out liars is deception now? Misaki is a dumb boy who doesn't know how to be open with his feelings, but since when was he a liar like Misuzu?

today's page makes it look like carol's too mad to speak anymore, but I bet she's going to ask after why Misuzu would do that
i'm being hopeful

Plot survival in this sprawling house?
A tenuous proposition.

So nothing will change between Carol, and Kou, but Carol, and Misuzu are now proper rivals.

>GUNDOOOOOU!!
youtube.com/watch?v=EzPwD-qApeM

What makes you think that? If Carol knows that Misuzu was lying, that means she knows now that she has a chance with Senpai, and now that Senpai has seen her showing different emotions, he'll probably be way more compelled to actually tell her his true feelings.

senpai just indirectly admitted that he's okay with going out with her

Funita will probably cop put and have misuzu tell carol her welcome for getting her together with whatshisface

Because Fumita's writing this.

but did he do it in angles?

I don't think the current situation is resolved.

I hope this is leading to a Misuzu-Carol showdown where Tomo and Jun are forced to watch a DBZ fight where neither opponent has any strength whatsoever.