Honest question to Americans: do you actually want to live in a society without blacks?

Honest question to Americans: do you actually want to live in a society without blacks?

Because it seems your culture is so negrified at this point that I'm not sure you can even imagine not having them around anymore.

Even in the "nigger hate" threads here it's like you have a love/hate relationship with them. You love to hate them, basically. And it seems you have a certain admiration for their primitive behavior.
What would you do without those wild ghetto videos, without the Will Smiths or Kanye Wests or the superstar basketball/football players that you just can't stop watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ
counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2014/08/a-worthy-country-in-need.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>certain admiration for their primitive behavior.
Funny way to say we laugh at their monkey behaviours.

>What would you do without those wild ghetto videos, without the Will Smiths or Kanye Wests or the superstar basketball/football players that you just can't stop watching?

We'd have a productive well oiled white cohesive society? Oh wait das waycis.

Yes. OP is a fag.

Honestly just wish blacks would stop buying into victim culture and forge their own path.
Simple as.

>What would you do without those wild ghetto videos
Visit the zoo?

yes

there are niggers everywhere: tv, work, public, videogames, and radio. I'm sick of looking at them and hearing them. i want them gone.

I like blacks

Daily reminder that neither blacks or jews or anyone affects any of your lives on a personal level. Maybe in an autistic political muh white race way but that would only happen if you really have nothing of significance going on in your lives that you have to go out and find things that you could blame on being the reason for the pathetic lives you’re living.

>why would you prefer a zoo such as Africa where you can gawk in relative safety over releasing the animals in your own towns?

Fuck of nigger, some of us have to deal with niggers unlike you liberals that live in 99% white gated communities.

>Even in the "nigger hate" threads here it's like you have a love/hate relationship with them. You love to hate them, basically. And it seems you have a certain admiration for their primitive behavior.
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I would love to not have to worry about getting murdered going to get a halg gallon of milf because some 15 year old asshole thinks it's a badge of honor to suckerpunch a white guy, or not having them leering at and threatening everyone around, or trying to sell you crack or dope (shitty stepped on ghetto garbage drugs to boot, typical) at every fucking intersection in the hood. It's just bullshit, then if you dare to complain you are racist. Fuck them why would I care if they all winked out of existence.

you have to understand that Sup Forums is mostly angry, low class white guys here..whose lives are not working out in one way or another. They blame everyone who is not white for their problems (ie Jews, blacks).. black people are fine. I work with several and they are every bit is smart and hard working as whites.

>without the Will Smiths or Kanye Wests or the superstar basketball/football players that you just can't stop watching?
I don't watch or listen to any of those.

Everyone around here are whites or Mexicans, so I wouldn't miss blacks if they disappeared this instant.

Might be different where you live but nearly ALL midwest nogs are violent and stupid. Only the old guys have any respect anymore.

What I would do to inhale a brap from that ass

>implying Americans other than teenagers and liberals indulge in nigger culture

Bitch please, most of us spend out time avoiding miggers and their kike]-perpetuated “culture” ever day of our lives. Kill yourself, cunt.

Yah black people are cool, but they want to believe they are oppressed so badly idk why.

society would easily overcome not being "diversified"

Yes. I want the black motherfuckers gone.

black people are like ayys, it's impossible to relate to them in any way shape or form, even if they are docile and educated. they may as well be fucking martians. our ancestors fucked up.

Are Americans that way (what you called 'negrofied') because of blacks or are blacks that way because of Americans?

I think its the latter, Americans are just really hypermasculine as a culture, they have a huge nursing shortage for example of this, the women all talk really loudly and masculinely and have more brutish and less soft facial features on average, and for a first world country there is relatively a lot of violence and aggression. That isn't to say blacks as a race aren't quite aggressive/masculine but American culture just ramps it up hugely

Send them back to wakanda

America hasn't paid attention to the NBA since Space Jam. NFL is on the same way out because it's run by women and millionaire niggers throwing tantrums. Kanye is a race traitor that has hordes of white kids chanting nigger at his concerts. Will Smith hasn't been able to carry a movie since After Earth.

So even here on Sup Forums it seems many people don't mind them, after all. Interesting, but not that surprising.

Good point. I don't know, really. But, for example, the way white Americans gesticulate with their hands is definitely borrowed from negroes from what I can tell. It might have started as an ironic imitation, but is now pretty much normal.
But yeah, if you go to negrified communities in France you won't see the same aggressive posturing and faces as in America. I think you might see that to some extent in the UK, though. So maybe it's an Anglo thing, or maybe they're just more Americanized.

our women weren't like that until after womens lib

Without whites importing gospel and country into the New World, there would be no blues and soul, which are heavily mixed in its origins. Ragtime had deep German influence, to the point where it can be said Africans copied then and wrote and sang degeneracy incarnate. We could deport half of the niggers and not miss them an iota.

>Honest question to Americans: do you actually want to live in a society without blacks?
yes

Yes, I don't like demon people.

youtu.be/8mGSBKNXscQ

True story: I've heard white Americans say they felt uncomfortable because they were in a place without blacks, or "lack of diversity" as they would put it, even though the crowd was mixed white and asian.
inb4 'white' Americans: yes strictkly speaking they were mutts, but they identified and could pass as white

I'll live in a society with well civilized blacks, yes. But an "ratchet" hoodlum? No sir.

It's not realistic for America to ever become a society without blacks. Our ancestors were stupid enough to bring them here and now we are stuck with them.

Rather than fantasizing about a society without blacks, it's more productive to fantasize about a society where blacks stop acting like niggers and contribute to society. Some actually do this, how could we get all of them to?

Forgot to change your meme flag faggot

They are alright.

Asians don’t count for diversity in 2018.

My country has lived without immigrants and niggers until recently and we were completely fine. In fact, we were better than we are today.

So yes.

You can't it's more of a fantasy to expect them ever to be a net positive to your society you're fucking delusional. Do you think our population of muslims here creating massive left wing voting bloc isn't an issue if we just make them "British"? Minorites vote for gibs even when they outnumber you.

I'm just not talking about east Asians. Also SEA jungle monkeys and Pajeets. Literally every major ethnic group was present except for subsaharan Africans and the Americans were feeling uncomfortable for the lack of diversity. I kid you not.

>that I'm not sure you can even imagine not having them around anymore
Why imagine it? It happens to this very day all around the country, buddy.

>Honest question to Americans: do you actually want to live in a society without blacks?

YES.

YES YES YES YES YES.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Evola wrote this in the mid 20th century so you can imagine what their like now.

Negrified America
counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/

>The Negro component of the American psyche was already noticed, in his time, by the psychoanalyst C. G. Jung. A few of his observations are worth quoting:
>Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

Niggers make me sick. All white people are better off without shitskins around.

>What would you do without those wild ghetto videos, without the Will Smiths or Kanye Wests or the superstar basketball/football players that you just can't stop watching?

I can't eat honey unless I keep the bee hive in my house.

Look, Schlomo. The monkeys can all go the fuck back to Wakanda along with their Jew organ grinders. Any of their gladiators or minstrels can beam us their (((entertainment))) via satellite for those who chose to consume it.

Lastly, I have a hate hate relationship with black Africans. They hate my people and I hate them, more specifically I hate the destruction and blight they have left in our once prosperous first world towns and cities. We could put each and every one of them on a rocket to the fucking sun and I wouldn't squeeze out a tear.

Yes, CLEAR THE WAY FOR THE HAPANESE MASTER RACE! TENNO HEIKO BANZAI!

Yes, if the ones who aren't completely brainwashed into degeneracy could see ((who)) is responsible for glorifying gangsta culture they would make a powerful ally

I believe you, Sweden. But taking negroes out of America would mean creating a radically different society. I'm not sure even most of the "white nationalist" Americans realize this and what it entails. It would mean getting rid of some good parts of negro culture as well, it's a huge challenge.
I don't see it happening unless it's after some apocalyptic scenario.

>some good parts of negro culture
Like what?

>good parts of negro culture

Quick, name 5.

Most anons here don't hate niggers.

We are tired of niggers not ever thinking.

We are tired of niggers blaming us for all their problems.

We are tired of niggers abandoning their own women and going after white women.

We are tired of niggers playing the race card when they act like monkeys.

And we are tired of niggers making it big and not helping other niggers.

Basically, if niggers acted human we would be very happy.

Good as in good for a huge part of white Americans.
You can't deny that lots of whites pay for, say, rap or pay to watch black athletes.
You'll have a tough job convincing them that "we can't have that anymore, sorry".
Even something like Taylor Swift music is basically hip hop with slightly less vulgar lyrics.

They will never stop doing those things and worse, physical removal is the only option

Honestly if I could snap my fingers and magically make all of them dissappear I would, the problem is that they are so deeply ingrained in our country's history that trying to get rid of them is just not feasible unless we go full 14/88 dictatorship and at that point is it even worth it logistically when we could make them do all the menial jobs for us? It would take a total 180 transformation of the white American psyche for them to be on board with deporting all blacks

The REAL Wakanda

irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2014/08/a-worthy-country-in-need.html

Negros can be funny but they ruin everything

>rap or pay to watch black athletes.

That's it? That's the best case you can make for keeping your pets? Gladiators and some shitty minstrels?

If I can buy a German car and watch the Olympics live from China, why can't you take your pets over to Africa and those who chose to can watch sportsball via satellite or buy African music over iTunes?

Yes, but I only hate niggers, not blacks. Unfortunately, most of them are niggers or they're borderline niggers. Society would be immensely better. Imagine race not being forced into every topic.

>inb4 'white' Americans: yes strictkly speaking they were mutts, but they identified and could pass as white

This. I don't know too many blacks but the ones that I do know worked hard to have stable lives/stay out of trouble and they even flat out say they wish more black people behaved more like them. I can't help but agree with that sentiment.

>I don't know too many blacks

Try moving out of mommy's basement and living around them before you fucking comment then, shitheel.

Also, come on, OP. Besides crap music and sportsball, what are we risking losing if all our niggers were gone tomorrow?

It's not just about casual entertainment, it's about a deeply ingrained sense of kinship.
A white American of German descent will still root for the black guy in pic related.

What's more concerning is how Jewified American culture is. The Jew influences are pervasive and toxic. It's hard to look around and not see the Jew everywhere.

And the Jew has to be gotten rid of. The effect of the negro in American culture is miniscule in comparison.

>a deeply ingrained sense of kinship.

No there isn't. The fact that we need to be forced by law to live around them, let them in our schools, and employ them is evidence of that. Though if you don't believe me, go on safari in darkest Camden, Detroit, Baltimore, or East St. Louis and let me know about the great kinship you have.

>A white American of German descent will still root for the black guy in pic related.

Yet when the first black face moves into his neighborhood he puts up the For Sale sign on his house.

I ask for the third time, Schlomo. What negro contributions to society will we be missing if we remove every one of them from our land?

I pay for Spotify. Doesn't mean it's good for me or that I can't just as well do without.
The black contributions to society you list are easily replaceable. How will it negatively impact you're life even the slightest if you watch a non-black instead that is only a tiny bit less proficient at getting a ball though a hoop?

Unironically yes. Even though there are blacks that I like. They’re not all problems. Some are even smart and cool people. The problems they cause and the drain they are on society is a net negative compared to the good some of them do. If we had an option to keep the good ones, fine. But if it’s an all or nothing hypothetical, I’d take the no blacks option.

this is now a nigress brap thread

Die you shit sucking animal.
Sage.

>implying anyone on pol is above the age of 17

America has a culture of freedom and that extends to individual behavior. Australians are far more reserved and uptight about what other people think. This is similar to Europe.

I would like blacks who hate America to move back to Africa so they can be happy and free from oppression

You know pigskin, they don't hate America itself, but the way it is run.

Yes. Without a doubt.

i could care less, don't fall for divisive race bullshit

there are two groups, the people with money have like 500b, everyone else has nothing compared to that

This

do selfie with train

>forge their own path.

I want them gone. All of them. They turn nice neighborhoods into a ghetto. Although there will be an empty void when the niggers are gone but I will just replace that with hating Muslims when the niggers have been gassed.

i dunno how do all black societies fair?

no, i dont mind. im only racist because black culture is very violent and aggressive. they glorify criminal activity in hip hop and in other areas of their culture. if they behaved better id be okay.
same goes for some mexicans and hispanics, but not as extremeley since they dont cause as much bullshit as blacks do.. and im mexican.

Yes Nigger thread . Did not read, To long Sage

I got robbed yesterday by one. If americans don't do something to control the demographics, the country will turn into a shithole as all majority black nations are.