Does he ever stop being a shitty brat?

Does he ever stop being a shitty brat?

>he

>he

>he

Why does Sadamoto love drawing Karl so much?

>he

I already dropped a "he", but if you want a serious answer to your question, I feel like that character is what happens when Shinji is written by someone with a little more talent. It's basically the same character, but Tsukasa is given EVERY REASON in the world to act like this, while Shinji is just a little shit for no reason.

>he

HOW COME I MUST KNOW

Gray fetish.

>he

it's a girl user

Haruko and Chiaki weren't grey. It's the base design itself.

>he

Once she starts fingerbanging Subaru.

Mikasa Tsukasa

The character is still a dude no matter who is playing him. Avatars have their own gender.

Yeah and I'm a girl while playing as a female character in MMOs.

Been stuck in my head for over a decade

>Does he ever stop being a shitty brat? Yes
When? Finish watching it you faggot.

It works quite well.

Why is this show so fucking boring

Pretty good example of an anime where the intro is infinitely better than the actual series.

macha > magus > Fidchell > Corbenik > Tarvos > Skeith > Innis > Gorre

Skele mode Skeith in Redemption was probably my favorite Phase design.

>He

What does Sadamoto do nowadays anyway? I always somehow liked his style.

See, this shit is why people flocked to Sword Art Online instead. I remember watching this about fifteen fucking years ago, and it was insanely tedious. I would rather cut off my nipples than watch this show again.

I cannot imagine how they made this premise so insanely fucking boring. This makes me sound like a fucking plebian, but at least Sword Art Online didn't have people talking in circles and a protagonist I badly wanted to strangle.

This.
Log Horizon was the first good MMORPG anime ever made.

>has

Posting in an ADHD thread

I watched when it first aired in my country, I was like, 12, I think? And I found it to be quite engaging, to be honest. The character felt like real people, and I loved the mystery surrounding the game, and whole thing with 'Morganna Mode Gone', and Aura. Not to mention the OST is fantastic, and so the art direction. I