The Majin Buu+Fusion saga is easily the most controversial saga in Dragonball but what did Sup Forums think?

The Majin Buu+Fusion saga is easily the most controversial saga in Dragonball but what did Sup Forums think?

Going back on Gohan ruined everything.

the only parts i disliked in dragonball were cell's final asspull and buu's "absorption." Both just felt unnecessarily drawn out.

buu just wasn't interesting enough to justify the amount of time spent on him

Gohan is a shit character and ruined the buu and cell arcs

Starting from Gotenks vs Buu the arc just goes off the rails.

Pretty good but kinda tarnished Dragonball with shitty gimmicks that Super has only taken further while diminishing the value of SSJ

Lots of good fights though like Vegetto/Super Buu vs Trunks/Kid Buu vs Goku/Goku vs Vegeta. Along with good character moments like Vegeta's sacrifice/admitting Goku is better or the Satan and Buu friendship like in pic above. I like how the child like Buu was saved in the end somehow too he was a very unique character design and type of scary but surprisingly kind to people like the blind boy and the dog.
The culmination of the plot being with calling back so many characters like the people Goku has helped/Android 17/Lunch and Satan actually being useful again.
Had lots of good moments and was ready to end he series but further continuations after Buu saga left us with the shitty irrelevant power creep. Not as good as an ending as post Freeza/Cell but pretty good with the Uub ending stuff I guess. GT will probably always have the best way to end Dragonball.

>Fusion saga
Fuck off burger

>Lots of good fights though like Vegetto/Super Buu vs Trunks/Kid Buu vs Goku/Goku vs Vegeta
wut?

Buu Saga is easily the best in Z on par out better than many in Dragonball. Great fights, great new moves, humorous yet actually serious, great new characters, and all around an amazing send off to the series with Vegetas final character development, Goku getting an actual heir, and that final spirit bomb with all the cameos and the people of earth actually doing something. Fusion was really cool too, would have been nice to see more though probably.

What about it those fights?

This. Vegeta should've killed Buu, guy can never catch a fucking break. I guess the self sacrifice meme always fails though i.e. Goku v Cell

>anyone falling for this

It's pretty fun, but it suffers mostly from being way too fucking slow. Entire episodes go by with basically nothing happening.

Cell saga worst saga

I don't understand but something tells me you don't understand anything yourself.

Damn user that's some real introspective bait

It made for some dark humor at its best.

Why do people hate him so much?

Gohan should have been the main protagonist which everyone already knows.

>Red Ribbon saga worst saga
Fixed it for you.

I liked all the fusion, but buu was a boring villain. Tori took Cell's regeneration and took it way overboard to the point that nothing hurts him, Cell only used his regeneration as a get out of jail free card in one or two fights, Buu was constantly tanking everything.
Also kid buu didn't even have any dialogue.

>says the faggot who posts 9gag tier meme garbage related to that abominable trash heap fate series

>*triggered*