>CPAC Day 1 (Pence/Loesh/LaPierre/LePen/others) 2/22/18
youtu.be/6CophEYCkx0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSrOXvoNLwg
youtube.com/watch?v=2zJbkCUY_-w
youtube.com/watch?v=GrZOwY04YPs
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/23/trump-supporter-76-blames-fake-news-cnn-for-threats-following-reporter-ambush.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f5Ixxrxnf4k
twitter.com/hashtag/ResignSheriffIsrael?src=tren&data_id=tweet:967308736741216256
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Let me ask you folks something, do you support the infrastructure package with the tax cuts and all that jazz?

We have so much debt, I dont see why it should bother us spending more to build up our nation. The nation as a whole is stronger while the dollar eats up inflation.

Im interested in Trumps policies. Hes neither a Democrat or Republican, more of a Nationalist.

>pro criminal reform
>pro 2nd amend rights
>infrastructure
>big military
>tax cuts
>cuts to help with drug costs
>leaving TPP and Paris Accords

Some items are democrat ideas like drug costs, infrastructure. Some are republican like tax cuts and military.

Can't promise potato-waifus in Iowa, you're probably thinking of Idaho. Corn or pork waifus are what are out here. The one's i've interacted with seem mostly purple pilled; i.e. they've got conservative values but give no fucks to degeneracy provided it stays in the closet. Also avoid Iowa City; it's the liberal mole on an otherwise red state.

HARKEN MORTALS, THE FINAL HOUR IS AT HAND.

Tfw nothing to do today but play blindly to jap games until Trump shitposts in 3-4 hours

Ah, Iowa. Even better! I must be more tired than I thought, I saw Idaho for some damn reason.

I don't use any infrastructure except freeways. Trains and bridges are useless to me

Trump's CPAC speech was great! I'm glad he brought back the snek. Any other good CPAC speeches or just good recent watches in general?

Glad I could join in on some fun with a great ID GET. Thanks /ptg/ and AWOO~

Not to you, but to truckers and traders for sure. Helps with drive to ensure more money is being raised as a whole.

I want Awoo to have my babies...

Don't we all, user.

Life just isn't fair...

Howling once more!

>Trump false flagged Florida
>Trump told the Sheriff to stand down
>Hogg is Trumps CIA nigger
>CNN and Rubio set up that townhall from the start
CNN has been working for Trump this whole time. They are trying to rile up the leftys to scare the republicans out to the polls in the midterms.
They will talk about nothing but gun control until midterms

Ask yourself. Why would CNN humiliate themselves over and over?
Talking about buff bernie twitter ads as infomation warfare and "cyber 9/11"
No one would act this stupid without a reason

The glow in the dark CIA niggers in the media have been working for Trump from the day the dossier was published until now.

Rosenstein and Mueller both work for Trump.
Ask yourself - if they were really going after Trump do you think they wouldnt be able to catch any of his core people in a lie?
Look how easy it was for them to remove Flynn - he wouldn't go along with manipulating the public like this

AWOO

Oh I know but I thought the plan was weird. Usually highway/infrastructure spending is used as blackmail. Like the federal government couldn't legally implement a national drinking age of 21 so they bullied states into passing individual age-21 laws or else lose millions in highway gibs. But this plan sounded like the states would have to pay a lot of it.

Kek all the IDs are unsatisfying now.
I put the correction right in the thread for you. It's right here:

Didnt NRA go anti-kikes earlier, I think i saw posts to that.
Did they also kick jews from the event and begin 1488?

Ben Shapiros speech is a must see. Lots of banter and intelligent conversation. You dont want to miss it.

Fuck off kike

>Kek all the IDs are unsatisfying now.
>RIP
Still some juice left

Stop hacking this instant!

You must. Trump must be stopped before he takes absolute power. We dont have much time

youtube.com/watch?v=qSrOXvoNLwg
Trump reads "The Snek". No steppy, plz.

Thanks it was quite the ID. To get that out of so many odds. It's truly blessed us! AWOO ~

BEEP BOOP THEY KNOW CYKA BLYAT

NEW TWEET

oh you!

BASED

CAN'T STOP ME NOW

So excited!

youtube.com/watch?v=2zJbkCUY_-w

I personally like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=GrZOwY04YPs

Awoo?

> the chairman of a presidential campaign
For crimes he committed years before the fact

"Infrastructure" isn't a democrat idea. It's just that it's one of the easy ways dems can graft money to their cronies. You have to have modern, efficient infrastructure to support business, individual mobility, and the original purpose of the interstate system, transporting the military.
>business
>individual mobility
>the military
Dems don't give a single shit about any of these things and never will. They just like raising taxes, spending money, and giving it to their handpicked contractors and unions. When Trump cuts the checks, at least there's a chance the stuff will actually get built and the money might not go to a dem slush fund.

See: the Louisiana levies prior to Hurricane Katrina.

Did Manafort really get indicted for conspiracy against the United States? What the fuck even is the reasoning behind that?

Think about it. This is for collusion with Ukrainians not Russians, and back in 2013 - notice the media skips over that?

Trump is using Mueller and the media to keep himself "under attack" this is to keep the left rabid to the point of insanity and to keep his own base in line.

Mueller, the media, and the CIA all work for Trump

>pro 2nd amend rights
M8...

If anything it'd be for the Ukraine and not Russia.

So did Trump cuck on guns or not? I've had to work the last two days.

Tobi is a good boy ;)

el goblina

Indeed!

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/23/trump-supporter-76-blames-fake-news-cnn-for-threats-following-reporter-ambush.html
CNN at it yet again.

schwifty schwix poicent

this is what aztec blood + high fructose corn syrup does to you

Nigga his response to a school shooting was to say we should give guns to teachers. He's the best 2nd amendment president we've had in a long time. I mean we'd all rather have the skeleton of Heston instead but we ain't done bad by him.

A Downie-Goblinoid... See what we have to put up with, Finn-bro? Don't let your country go this route.

No.
The senate isn't going to raise the age on purchasing long guns and a bump stock ban will likely die after the ATF reaffirms it's meme status and doesn't recommend banning it(hopefully).

Back in 2013 him and Gates used a cut out company to avoid FARA for working with Ukranian politicians. He then miss stated his income and assets to secure loans (fraud, tax evasion)

This is dressed up for the left wingers to keep them thinking this is about Russia by the Trump controlled media (CNN / MSNBC)

> democrat ideas like drug costs, infrastructure
Infrastructure is one of the few bipartisan things in America. Every politician wants that sweet ribbon cutting for a big ticket item (airport, bridge, highway) and the political gain that comes from having sponsored the amendment that included it themseves.

His response was to say that we should start banning people from buying firearms if they've ever been to a shrink and make it so nobody under 21 has their rights

nah they use regular sugar in their coke in mexico

mexicans just eat a fucking lot of food

theyre some of the fattest mo fuggas ever in terms of per capita fat people

great insights mr mccain, I feel like you need a whole new brain part to figure out things like these

They're still on the Ukraine thing? What's the argument that this is a "conspiracy against the United States"?

Literally why are they doing this?

Objective facts dont disappear just because your subjective feelings wish they would.

>youtube.com/watch?v=f5Ixxrxnf4k

She's right you know. The history books will look back on this moment and praise the brave teens who stood up to the wicked GOP and NRA and got guns banned once and for all. Generation Z will vote overwhelmingly Democrat.

TWO CHEST FLOOFS!?

Wrong. Mexican sugar coke is for export to the U.S.

They're retarded.

Undermining the Republic. They can't win fairly, so they're trying to scuttle the ship before they flee to another country to try again.

Clicks, r u 12?

The Tumors are a way to great powers of perception but the visions become ever more difficult to ignore as the cancer spreads

The sleepy math error was bothering me so I fixed this screenshot.

They think that because Manafort ran Trump's campaign at some point, there must have been something Trump or Manafort has done that could show Collusion with foreign powers(Russia).
Obviously their speculation is unfounded but that has never stopped the left from smearing first and never talking about it again later.

What, is he a fucking Fremen? Have (((they))) been hoarding Spice from the rest of us?

Most of those kids wouldn't have even lived to be shot by a mutt if their parents always just let the kid do what they thought was in their best interest.

Can't argue with digits like those.

Spice is a code word for adrenochrome harvested from children, wake up sheeple

I really hope it wasn't our idea to trend this on a Friday night.

twitter.com/hashtag/ResignSheriffIsrael?src=tren&data_id=tweet:967308736741216256

Historical AWOO

Not happy about the fact that neither Trump nor anyone in Florida is doing anything about this Chabad organized crime ring covering up felonies to steal federal education money.

And your digits just add further confirmation.

That's Ben Shapiro's faggot shit to cover up for Chabad.

She is a big girl

*la goblina
Don't trigger Americans by misusing Spanish, their native language.

Those are some nice milkers.

why would someone watch this snakey lookin jew

hate ben shapiro wtf is wrong with him

no its mexican coke but its become popular in america too now

its not FOR america

but they do sell it to america as well

Violating FARA = lobbying for another country in your own without telling anyone
That and tax evasion + fraud against american banks

Those dont help the narrative though do they? Mueller and the Media are working hand in hand for Trump to keep the leftys stuck on Russia

Trump wants a rabid and nonsensical opposition to look sane and stable in comparison to

Every time I see your flag, I read your post in Sebastian Gorka's voice.

Because they work for Trump:
Always read the McCain posts - it could save your life

I was a dem, though I leaned right socially and, when it came to the law, authoritarian. So all in all Trump is pretty awesome for me desu.

The sheriff’s deputy who did “nothing” while Nikolas Cruz killed seventeen people also refused to share information on Cruz with state social services during a 2016 investigation into his home life.

Scot Peterson was an avid supporter of a local “resident on campus” program that allowed officers to live rent-free on school grounds. An audit found that the program was ineffective and rife with abuse and incompetence.

Such insightful analysis... I'm prayin' for McCain now.

Only directly.

A real Maverick is our only hope to escape this nightmare we helped create

So, not only is he a coward, he's an abusive coward and a liar. Perfect...

>Knowledgebomb McCain5
This obvious abo-nigger stumbled on to a hilarious may may.