Should adultery be criminalized?

Should adultery be criminalized?

Yes, absolutely. And I say that as an adulterer myself. No-fault divorce was a maybe the biggest mistake western civilisation ever made. If you commit adultery, you shou automatically lose custody rights and claims to property.

Privatized

>recriminalized

I disagree with the property part, but 100% custody should be given the the adulteree. It's fucking sickening that women in today's society cheat on their husbands, then take half of HIS money, his children, and likely his house when they get a divorce over it.

Death penalty for all adulterers. It is the only sensible solution to the roastie problem.

>Should adultery be criminalized?

yes if you brake a promise like marrige you should be punished for it.

hell just think about it it would solve the roastie problem in a heartbeat.

Do like Allah intended. Stone married adulterers. 100 public lashes for unmarried adulterers.

It is in the military for service members

Too lenient for my tastes. Stoning should be the universal punishment, both buried to the neck.

Unironically this.
Women should fear a cheating accusation just as if not more than a man fears a rape accusation.

>Stoning should be the universal punishment, both buried to the neck.

day of the stone for promiscuous roasties when?

Yes, and it should carry the death sentence.

Soon.

How does Allah feel about married men who fornicate with kaffir women?

Yes,

Yes, and punished severely.

Absolutely, and punishable by death or slave labor in a work camp for life.

It'd be hilarious to see thots and Jews scramble to protest. Then when they catch the first cunt, she'll of course plead not guilty since all cunts are liars and the trial will be the trial of the decade. The judge will have to make an example of this skank in order to send the right message, so he orders her stripped nude, spanked by her previous husband with 40 lashes on the ass, and then raped by the same until the husband is satisfied. Then he can choose whether keep her as a sex slave or tickle her to death. Something really humiliating, that way she couldn't be made into some kind of martyr.

Not that you should lose all right automatically, but adultery should be strongly considered as a mark of character in divorce decisions. As it stands it is not considered relevant at all. This means there is a strong incentive for women to use their sexual advantage in mate selection and no disincentive for the break-up of marriage whatsoever. Total chaos in other words.

>Soon.
can't wait nothing is better than seeing a roastie getting stoned for adultry really cletus it's hilarious.

THE SIXTH COMMANDMENT:
You shall not commit adultery.

You have heard that it was said, "You shall not commit adultery." But I say to you that every one who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (Mt 5:27-28)

The lashes part is worse than death. None will give their daughter for you to marry. You will be a total social outcast never to be trusted.

Why do you disagree with property? You really want your wife and her bull living in your house? Cuck

For women, yes. For men, no.
It makes men better husbands, but it makes women worse wives.
Also, women like their husbands to go behind their backs. They just get pissed when it becomes public knowledge

Stoned to death.

I think roasties should be stoned for having orbiters.

as the saudi said lashes and public branding are also a solution the adulter would be known as a degenerate for life.

Absolutely. You should be made to register as a sex offender.

>became extremist because of hate for muslims
>realize the west has bigger moral problems
>tfw muslims were right all along

I would prefer God sort out the degenerates.

>I think roasties should be stoned for having orbiters.

nah you can only solve the beta orbiter problem by turning the soygoy melenials into chads agian manditory millitary service and re education program should suffice .

you have seen the light too brother?

They have some good ideas.

No. Men cheat because it isn't our nature to fuck only one woman. Women cheat either because of something the man did or isn't doing.

If your husband cheats on you, so what? We're perfectly capable of giving our hearts to one woman and our semen to all the rest of them.

If your wife cheats on you, so what? Find out what you're doing or did to cause that and fix it. If you don't feel like fixing it, leave the bitch.

I like public branding, like livestock. Sends the right message, painful, lifelong, etc.

Translation: "I just want to sit in my room and ignore the problems of the world while waiting for someone else to fix it so I can thank God instead of having to get off my fat fucking ass and put some effort into being the change I want to see in society."

>t. roastie

>implying muslims "were right all along" just because they keep their women on lock down.
Don't count on it cunt.

Things like allimony should be scrapped for cheaters, they should also serve time in jail.

>I like public branding, like livestock. Sends the right message, painful, lifelong, etc.

a trip to the work camp/re education can also be done for the thing is you have to make them see the sin in what there doing.

It should be penalized, yes.

It doesn't take a sandnigger to realize what is right for a civilization ffs.

Yes. With both people being punished if the unmarried person knowingly had sex with a married person.

Punishment should be being impaled alive by a large metal spike through the genitals. The married victim should get all rights, wealth, property from both people as compensation.

the cancer is spreading.
only one solution for this problem.

Oh no, you misinterpret. I will gladly crusade for the restoration of Gods law as the supreme law. I will not advocate for prolonging the life of a degenerate. They can still spread ideas and filth to the weak minded.

The West pussied out and watered down their Abrahamic values, the muzzies didn't. We need to return to God.

>I will gladly crusade for the restoration of Gods law as the supreme law.

how about we work together first to root out the kike/soygoy problem and then we go our merry ways?

You wont thought. You're both Semites.

I can agree to that, just stay on your side of the Atlantic and I will do the same.

t. idiot

Criminalizing natural human behavior doesn't and has never worked. For us, cheating is natural, it has absolutely nothing to do with our feelings towards our mate or our families, it's a need to fuck more than one woman just like we have a need to eat food and drink water.

Women don't have a natural desire to fuck as many men as possible, so when they do it, something is clearly driving them and it isn't nature.

If we're going to criminalize it at all, only criminalize it for women because they don't do it with any kind of natural, biological instinct. When we cheat, it's no different from cheating on a diet: Yeah, we shouldn't, but fuck it, we're biologically hardwired to like certain foods more than others just like we're biologically hardwired to fuck more than one woman.

What is the motivation for tearing down gender "barriers"? It's like the a baby and the bathwater scenario. None of the new-left ideology makes sense.

since marriage is a legal contract, an adulterer should be able to be sued by their partner. also if it can be proven that a person willingly sleeps with a married a person then they too should be able to be sued.

Just stay in your own country and we can do that.

>You wont thought. You're both Semites.
all abrahimic religions are related that's treu but it doesn't mean we can't root out the jewish one.

>I can agree to that, just stay on your side of the Atlantic and I will do the same.
good.

You'd be going against your faith if you did that.

You sound like a fag and your shits all fucked up.

>Just stay in your own country and we can do that.
agreed just get rid of israel and it's deal.

>You'd be going against your faith if you did that.
no we won't

How so?

Feminism is Satanic to its core. There is no motivation for undermining White Christian Patriarchal society other than serving their lord and father Satan. Feminists are not human they are only demons wearing human skin. Never be deceived.

Kill yourself, nu-male. Stop spitting in the face of Western civilization because you can't control your monkey urges.

Deal.

Definitely. Wouldn't surprise me if Jews are the reason it isn't anymore.

realizing society needs a set of rigid morals and importing a fundamentalist theocracy are not the same thing

lmao @ ur flag

They are.

Okay, so your ultimate goal in life is to sleep with one woman for the entirety of the rest of your born days?

Alright. I want to fuck just about every female I lay eyes on, but I guess that's just me.

The only way to deter 2018 people from it would be to make adultery give them a black mark that destroys their social status like in the scarlet woman

This.
Women like when men cheat. They just don't like it made public knowledge. When a man has sex with another woman, he becomes a better husband and father. Women know this.

don't encourage our muslims

1.)Yes
2.)Because you are a degenerate.
Succumbing to urges of the flesh is not freedom, it is vice.

Yeah. But the solution is not more muslim but return to Christianity.

You guys do that enough without my help.

yes

Sure. Why not?
Just know it would work both ways.

I know you MGTOW shits think women are eternal slags 4 lyfe but you will realize as you get older that most dudes will do the same thing if they think they can get away with it.

Have you ever stopped to think about why you have those urges? Hint: It isn't because you're a sinful piece of shit.

If women didn't want it to be public knowledge, why do they tell FUCKING EVERYONE when the guy cheats on them?

Women like a little thing called "dread game" thrown their way which is demonstrating that you're capable of attracting other women right in front of them, but when you actually fuck them or speak to them, they let the entire world know about it and slash your tires.

Like I said, you sound like a fag and your shits all fucked up. I control my urges, they don't control me. Gas yourself jew.

Would you mind putting forth a valid argument where the ideal man isn't trying to impregnate as many women as possible?
I agree that is a roastie or retard for thinking it's okay for women to cheat.
The good key and shitty lock argument and what not.

You're letting that Christian autism consume you, I see.

No, you're a retard or a roastie. I never said it was okay for women to cheat, but this board lacks something called "reading comprehension", so I understand that you read it that way because you don't know any better. I said men and women cheat for two very different reasons: Men because it's natural and women because they're reacting to something that either the man is or is not doing.

I understand men cheating, no action should be taken, but when women cheat, either figure out what it is you're doing or not doing that made her do that and fix it or bounce.

If it can't be criminalized it needs to be heavily shamed.

No, we should instead legalize indentured slave contracts. Men will have the option to write a contract with terms of the marriage that the woman must agree to if she wants to get married. If she breaks the contract after her voluntary signing, either via adultery or any other actions that would void it, she could have her rights as a human being or property owner stripped and become her spouse's property.

>because they're reacting to something that either the man is or is not doing
This would only make sense in the unlikely case that by "man is or is not doing" if the thing a man is or is not doing relates to the massive jew funded slut brainwashing that has been going on for a century and man includes all the dead farts who let this shit happen.

>If your wife cheats on you, so what?
wat
If a wife cheats on her husband then she is obviously a whore who lied her way into a legal contract on false pretenses.
A LEGAL CONTRACT that would only be reasonably nullified by a mental patients INFIRMITY.
In the real world, cucks are rare and most men expect their wife to not cheat on them.

>Find out what you're doing or did to cause that and fix it
>figure out what it is you're doing
I don't know what's fewer, excuses that would allow a woman to cheat on her husband or situations where a woman has actually been to have these excuses.
You must have a third grader's reading comprehension level to think that these statements aren't defending women who cheat.
Sure, if a man ends up being a total faggot and not wanting to dick his wife any chance he gets, it would make sense for the woman to cheat. There's no way to spin your shit to mean this roastie.

There's no way for you to backtrack on this kike.

Yeah, we all expect our mates not to cheat on us, but when they do, it's easily explained: Men do it because we're biologically hardwired to do so and fighting human nature is a losing battle and women do it because of something the man either is or is not doing.

There's nothing for me to backtrack on because I never said anything that wasn't true. I wasn't defending women who cheat, I was explaining why they cheat and what the solutions are: Either find out what made her do that and fix it or leave. Don't feel like finding out or fixing it? Leave. I'd personally just leave, but some men genuinely feel like addressing the problem because women aren't naturally hardwired to seek random dick the way we are to seek random pussy, so it must be something we're doing and some men want to find out what it is.

I don't. But I don't judge guys who stay since there's a chance for them to fix whatever caused that problem. There's no chance for a woman to ever fix a man who cheats because there's nothing to fix, that's just how we are, that's like saying you're having your dog put to sleep because it barks at the fucking mailman, either get used to it or die alone.

checked. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. And they happen to be right on some very grave issues we have.

>so what if you're a cuck and might end up raising other men's children
>so what!

I agree with the muslim on this one. I hate the ones in white territories but if they want to stick to their nations i got no problems with em. If they want to co-op the second shoa even better.

does not change that they are also ruining your country

Men are more likely to cheat than women.

only when it nets her a monetary gain, so yes

Hmmm? Probably not since people do make mistakes but I don't think some twat should get most of the dudes shit by law for it. I think it should be shamed-lite unless that the agreement between the couple before-hand if that's their thing.. Remember marriage should always be a contract between TWO PARTIES: The lovers and Uncle Scam! Or something like that?

You should get hanged for it.

It already is, bigamy laws. But honestly, if an Aryan goddess doesn't want to stay with some fat retarded subhuman and instead chooses to have an affair with some Aryan chad I don't see a problem.

Absolutely, secularisation was a mistake

I disagree with this statement

Nigger tier argument right here.

>cheating good, cheating natural

Fuck off degenerate, cheaters destroy marriage which destroys civilization. It's pretty obvious that destroyed marriages are literally devastating society and the minds of future generations. You advocate acting like a savage monkey cause muh instincts, fuck off nigger.

Tell me more..

It should be a cause for a divorce where the woman (or man, depends on who cheated) gets nothing.

yes

It sure as hell is for us
t. UCMJ puppet

>most dudes will do the same thing if they think they can get away with it.

The long history of men sacrificing themselves, and overall putting women and children's needs above their own, suggest otherwise. Fucking retard.