You will get rid of your guns, America

it's the 21st century, the world is changing and there is no room for paleolithic ideas like your cute little 2nd amendment.

You're supossed to hide the fact that's what you're attacking.

>implying it matters

I mean it was obvious since day one but yeah.

why? the majority is on already on board. those who do not fall in line will be a footnote in history in a years time

fuck off

>who do not fall in line

>those who do not fall in line will be a footnote in history in a years time

with what? there wont be any guns left so what will you use? your ghost arms?

America doesn't have a gun problem. It has a nigger problem.

there will still be guns, sweetie. they just won't be allowed to be used by proles.

it has a faggot problem actually.

>the majority is on already on board
HHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
cool story bro

you could not be more irrelevent

Why not both?

well see how cute it is when you swallow my 7.62

preach. kill these bitch boys.

He's looking through that camera at us isn't he Sup Forums?

It's all so tiresome

the majority of people on this planet want guns banned or live in a country that has already banned them.
the majority of people on this planet want diversity and a world market.
the majority of people on this planet are sane.

Fuck off, kike.

>the majority of people on this planet are sane.

except you, you meming aids ridden troglodyte

>the majority of people on this planet
America isn't the planet faggot. I got news for you. States rights are a thing, and, as Florida just PROVED to you shitheads, Red states will never recognize nor enforce a gun ban, so suck on it. So, take your bleeding asshole and gtfo if you dont like it, guns arent going anywhere.

>implying AIDS is even a problem in 2018

lmao it is basically cured nowadays what are you from 1988?

so is this your job now Sasha Kimiatek?

I’m for guns and I live in a gun banned country.
You want to switch places?

You're living in a fantasy world

it's just another fucking pacified brainwashed irrelevent cog on the bitcoin payroll who will be thrown into the garbage as soon as they remove the guns anyway.

you are an anomaly. you don't matter. remember what I said about being a footnote in history? that is (You) and your ilk. Just look towards your own country to see the truth behind this statement. the majority of Swedens want diversity, open borders, a gun free world, and a global community.

Come to Alaska faggots. I've seen shit innawoods that no man would ever want to see, pic related. I'm not giving up my guns ever.

you didn't even TYPE this post you fucking chimpanzee retard

Are the police and military going to go door to door politely asking citizens to turn over their guns?
It's a hilarious prospect and in some ways I hope they try it, we will be watching on in amusement.
Tell me what are the estimates for % of personnel who would defect from the military in the event of a civil war? And how much does that increase the central issue is 2A ?

Take their guns!

Go suck a sack of cocks, faglet.

Nigger and mental health problem

You keep believing that, chump.
Media got a firm grip on you it seems.
Although no one is this retarded to believe they know more, living overseas then someone living in the country in question.
5/10 troll, made me reply.

But mostly nigger. Look up the amount of deaths annually from hand gun and rifle, and the race of who does the most.

Not even remotely close. Gun control is one of the Jews' least popular schemes.

it's a commie marxist scheme

no other country in the world had any school shootings, in israel its reletivly easy to get a gun and yet no one woke up in the morning and said "jeee what a great day to be a dick".
its almost if the problem is somewhere else

I also has a kike problem.

>no other country in the world has had more *elaborate hoaxes

fixed that for you

You are wrong. I can guarantee most people living in places where firearms are banned wish they had them again.

Not only that but if you remove all the firearms from the people that is irreversable damage. If only the establishment can use them that is seriously dangerous stupidity.

>it's a commie marxist scheme
Exactly. A Jewish scheme