Monogatari done right

Monogatari done right.

Hyouka done right

Monogatari doesn't put me to sleep like Hyouka does.

That's not Kyoukai no Kanata.

I fucking love Hyouka, but your comparison is lot on me. Hyouka is a lot about discovering more about each character via the "mysteries," whereas Monogatari is just characters talking and talking and talking and a mystery shows up and it is solved by some deus ex machina.

You fucking wish you goddamn philistine. Main girl was cute as fuck, I'll give you that.

>Hyouka is a lot about discovering more about each character via the "mysteries,"

Oh fuck off, there was nothing to goddamn discover about ANY of these assholes. The MC was just a bog standard obnoxiously lazy cunt with the cliche manic pixie girl dragging him into non problems

You have amnesia or something, brainlet? I won't take you seriously until you're ready to provide something of an argument, because each mystery provided character growth and context concerning why the characters are the way they are.

You have amnesia or something, brainlet? I won't take you seriously until you're ready to provide something of an argument, because each mystery in Monogatari provided character growth and context concerning why the characters are the way they are.

>because each mystery in Monogatari provided character growth and context concerning why the characters are the way they are.
But so does Hyouka

So they both kinda do the same thing then?

Monogatari killer is Kyoukai no Kanata, not Hyouka

Both are shit, but for different reasons. Hyouka is well made, but plays extremely safe and ends up being boring as fuck because of that. Monogatari is straight up garbage though, It's literally just random dialogues, pretentious babbling, still shots and fanservice 99% of the time.

That was Kyoani's official transition into kyoanus.

When you're most interesting character is a random Nakoruru cosplayer then you wrote a boring show

>kyoani fanboys are so insecure they need to compare everything they do to Shaft

Well Chitanda is way better wife than most monogataris.

>kyoanus fag
>only argument is that they have the cuter girls
and the samest faces, apparently.

She's an emotionally draining nusiance who needs to learn to mind her damn business before someone pops her in the eye

Epic trole op xDDD

That really isn't true at all. Chitanda is that annoying piece of shit in the class that you wish would just leave you alone already.

Anime done wrong

She's the kind of student who I bet reminded the teacher they forgot to assign homework

Have you even watched either show?

The only monogatari that matters.

indeed

Hyouka is probably the best anime that pretends that it's actually about the mysteries.

Low energy Anons who probably feel asleep during Hyouka.

Mayaka a best.

Why compare
Hyouka was brilliant
Comparison with it to other things never crossed my mind
Was too engrossed in it while watching

Monogatari was a good sleep aid at least.