Is the UK the most dystopian 1984 country today?

State religion, guns and even knives are banned, eggs and flour banned, millions of CCTV cameras everywhere, police only has fascist large sticks to hit people, imports exclusively browns and blacks in the future, teeth rotting out of people’s mouths because tooth paste is banned.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2164582/Bad-teeth-Stop-eating-ready-meals-chew-like-caveman.html
newsweek.com/american-holocaust-denier-banned-entering-uk-british-government-783866
irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2014/08/a-worthy-country-in-need.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The UK is not a country , just a decadent entity trying to pay the intergeneraitonal ponzi scheme of the welfare state in any way.

>Importing millions of immigrants for this sure

>Taxing everything to hell , yea sure

>giving "free" things to keep the youth in perpetual adolescence ,yea sure too

It is basically late stage welfare state , and you krauts should know it better as bismark created the pension system as a ponzi scam to mantain the new germany united as everyone was part of this scam and barely anyone reached retirement age.

But some retards tried to make that scam work and the uk , brasil , venezuela , argentina ,and france are the result of that.

Unironically, yes.

all of that is true except toothpaste isn't banned, we have shitty teeth because our diets are too soft and processed. Take the Jawpill.

We are a country. Euroweenies on suicide watch.

I heard certain types of tooth paste was banned in the UK because it could be used to make bioweapons for terrorists. Not true?

We drink too much tea, coffee and chain smoke. We're also a nation of alcoholics. That can't be good for anyone's teeth

Dont go in the slammer.
Bin that arm and hammer.

I got asked for ID to pick up some sunglasses. Situation in britbongistan is pretty bad and is only getting worse. I honestly think burgerland should just annex us because we'd at least have free speech and the right to defend ourselves then.

yes. and it's going to end badly.
Enoch was right.

nah, we banned microbeads, but can't find anything about toothpaste

The FINAL REDPILL on why Brits have shit teeth

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2164582/Bad-teeth-Stop-eating-ready-meals-chew-like-caveman.html

>Diversity is our strength

Muzzies literally form up to create their own little caliphate in cities and towns like Tower Hamlets.

You could be a Muzzie and feel like your back in Pakistan it's that how fucked it's getting over there.

UK is the most 1984, Sweden is the most Fahrenheit 451 since the tyranny and censorhship is bottom-up more than it is top-down.
After the women's march in Berlin was shut down via a mixture of police and AntiFa I am starting to worry that Germany might be at that moment in Animal Farm where Napoleon is about to have the hounds chase Snowball away.
In general it's pretty apparent now that when it comes to equality, muslims are more equal than english, swedes or germans.

>1984
lol no, that would be if the police did have guns n shiet
its more like everyone is just being retarded

At least I can deny the holocaust Hans.

I always like Animal Farm, never had a problem with the pigs running the show.

Better get off here before the catch you and throw you in jail for a few years.

Can you?

newsweek.com/american-holocaust-denier-banned-entering-uk-british-government-783866

I think it's doublegood, personally.

>Flag
>At least I can x
Kek.
Bin that bike.

Our home secretary can ban johnny foreigners from entering the UK but can't do shit to a UK citizen who denies the nonexistentcaust.

Not to forget, it rains on average 240 out of 365 days.

You've never been to Tower Hamlets, mate. It's where I'm from, a borough in East London.

When I grew up, largely white English. Changed to Islamabad for a long time and now all the ethnics are being moved out in place of hipsters.

I'd take Muhammed over those cunts any day of the week

My gf got asked for ID for sugar syrup in Tesco because it can be used in a cocktail. She wasn't even buying alcohol at the same time. Could literally recreate the product with sugar and water. Lunacy. After that they then tried to ID her for alcohol free cider. Alcohol in the tenths of a percent, would die from poisoning by water before getting anywhere near drunk off it. At that point she threatened to complain.
Another time recently in the local coop she got IDd and the guy stepped back with her ID and asked her to confirm her address like the guy thought he was a cop or something!
The country's not all bad but people seem to be tending towards apathy and blindly following norms, rather than thinking for themselves.

Get out while you can mate. Get a skill you can sell down under or in Canada. New Zealand’s probably the easiest right now but the new government is going to try and close the doors real soon

Only gone get worse If that bigoted old deluded man Jeremy Corbyn gains power

Yes. Everything that isn’t banned outright is regulated to the point of being beyond parody. Look at a /britpol/ thread and you will see the absolute state of this dismal spit of land. Worst part is that for a Wyat Mann there is no hope of escape before the whole thing is turned into a super-mosque, I’ve been trying to emigrate to Muricaland and it’s just so much red tape.

I had a friend who lived in tower hamlets maybe ten years ago. The high street may as well have been in North Africa based on the pedestrians and market stalls.

Plus aren't you all out of chicken or some shit?

The laws over here are pathetic. My brother got jumped by chavs literally for no reason so he kicked their asses and was prosecuted for using excessive force

Just going on what I heard 5 years ago. I doubt hipsters will make a big dent. Muzzies will run them off.

Yes. But don't laugh my former nazi friend, you heading their was fast.

No you can't. It's a criminal offence.

That figure doesn't really work as most natives don't care about religion. Anyone I've ever known is Christian in name only, but had never practised it.

And believe me, I visit the area regularly enough to know Soyboys are running the place, apart from every other Saturday even all the old native locals return

Whitechapel market. More Bangladeshi than North African.

It is not coincidence brits invented communism and wrote 1984 and brave new world. Isolation and invulnerability make government bold in it's psychotic ways.

I went to Germany once and it was the most boring place I've ever been, also there were way more shitskins but almost exclusively in the 0-25 demographic.

Lol stupid image, hardly anyone under 80 in the UK is a Christian.

The funny thing with brexit is : no more white immigration in uk. No more polish, swedish, etc. Only paki or indians. Deal with this now and stay alone in your shit

Could be. As I say, it’s been a long time. I spent a lot more time south of the river in Brixton and Vauxhall which was a whole different type of trouble

You're a fucking idiot.

Germany is handing out EU passports en masse to browns. They don't want to live in Europe, they want to come to the UK because we speak English properly, innit.

Leaving the EU prevents it. All the EU leaders support the brownification of Europe to water down native European identities and making the USE easier to form.

Unless of course, you're just an idiot and didn't know this.

Yes. its a shithole.

Imagine for 3 seconds the absolute fucking carnage if the UK were to freely sell guns the way the US do?
Some fucker would buy a job lot of AK's to sell on the black market and once your average council estate head-the-ball got his hands on one we'd be putting the 56% to shame with our kill counts

For Christian read non catholic white english ..... or nigger

Merkel screwed the pooch when her nazi guilt made her open the doors to Europe. Her decision affected more than just her country, because once the immigrants are in then they can settle wherever they like. It simply wasn’t her decision to make

is the UK even capable of self-defense on a national level at this point? seems like you guys replaced all of your weapons with dildos made out of marshmallow, no offense.

The police in the UK can arrest you for saying the wrong things regardless of if they carry guns. The physical threat of violence is the most irrelevant tool of power when it comes to a 1984 szenario, which is built on controlling information and surveilling people to the point that they are afraid to even think unwanted things.

Heck, the entire knife-bin thing is a brilliant fascistic idea. It's not like it's illegal to own a knife, but just having these around implies that if you are a knife-owner you are a bad person and if you pass one of these on your way to work you are exposed to the idea you might be doing something wrong at least twice a day 5 times a week, which is quite a lot when compared to the normal state of things where the morality of owning a knife is not even a thing.

>Making the USE easier to form
Meh, making many groups able to bend to their political will, including whites, which we already are doing.

All you needed to say was this is a feminist led state

>US imposed constitution
>Occupied by the US and UK army
>People are so docile that they will wait to cross the road at traffic lights if the street is completely empty.
>Elected politicians that openly celebrate the demise of Germans

leave london, then things will go back to normal for you

the only whites in london are cucks, hippies and the far left.

>Yes. But don't laugh my former nazi friend, you heading their was fast.
Not really. You can get drunk at 14, knives are everywhere, people use tough paste and brush their teeth at least twice a day, hunting is a thing for the middle class and even lower class, so rifles are available, Muslims are mainly Turks who are annoying but not like Indians/Pakistanis/Bangladeshi annoying, biggest immigrant group by far are Catholic Poles, CCTV isn't anywhere and if it is, it is usually turned off because "we are out of money to use CCTV", police people all have Glocks and the police is filled with tall blondes from rural areas and white Chads from the workers class because it is their dream job... and while we have the Nazi laws which prosecute retarded neo-Nazi skinheads (not a bad thing really), our carneval allows pic related.

So I think we are generally good. Merkel is also pushing for billions for more EU border wall, so I guess we will be fine, especially with 5 million more Eastern Europeans immigrating to Germany in the next 10 years compared to 500,000 from the Middle East.

the UK legit scares me. It's like a test run of the beginning stages of a dystopian nightmare, and a lot of them seem none the wiser (not on here, but other places I've seen)

they're just leading the way. the rest of the west is following along.

we're all fucked beyond belief.

GOD HIS LAUGHTER SO PERFECTLY REPRESENTS HOW YOU FEEL IT MAKES MY DICK HARD KNOWING YOU'RE REALLY LAUGHING THAT HARD OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Glad you provided source kike.

Yes, but Germany is making a good effort though.

>Guns are banned
Firearms should be unavailable to the general public. It's the reason we don't have daily shootings like america. You can still own a hunting rifle or a shotgun with a license if you want though.

>Knives are banned
Knives aren't banned. It's illegal to sell a knife to anyone under 18, and it's also illegal to carry a knife without good reason, unless it has a folding blade and is under 3inches long. Perfectly reasonable to anyone that isn't a retard.

>Eggs, flour and toothpaste
Not sure what you're on about.

>CCTV
Because stopping and preventing crime is a good thing user. Stop being scared of your own shadow.

>Teeth
In surveys that measured the average number of missing, decayed or filled teeth in 12 year olds, the UK came joint first with Germany, for having the least and therefore the best dental health. Facts beat opinions OP.

see
>

>State religion
check
>guns and even knives are banned
"oh user you MAY buy a gun, but you can't buy rounds" "you have this original SAA? sorry but have wrong type of license, you need to weld it"
>eggs and flour banned
i don't know. but at least 10 different regulatory agencies can fuck your business for bullshit reason.
>millions of CCTV cameras everywhere
millions of people recording and reporting most trivial shit
>police only has fascist large sticks to hit people
cops, have "guns", but even touching them is considered as "assault", and of they really hate you footage from interrogation will "mysteriously disappear". at least 15 "three letter agencies" that may spy or carry guns.
>imports exclusively browns and blacks in the future
imports exclusively ukrainians and belorussians
>teeth rotting out of people’s mouths because tooth paste is banned.
teeth rotting out of people’s mouths because tooth paste has highest tax rate

do anything, loose your license and pay fine and go to jail and loose your mental health trying defend yourself

have fun living in the "last safe harbor for the white race"

I really believe the Brits gave up when the empire fell. Truly a great people obce upon a time.

Pathetic.

>"last safe harbor for the white race"
american mid-west?

nah none of that stupid shit applies here.

Moved to UK, got softest hands ever buttering toast in the legal fashion. Left when decided being heterosexual was better.

An american saying we're children? Laughable. You have one of the most corrupt governments in the world, with backwards laws and policies. You're far behind us user.

Also it's you're*

You can say this about every western nation (which depresses me no end) I’ve seen Americans defend niggers like they were their own children. We live in interesting times.

Yeah no shit Kraut, couldn't imagine a worse place to live.
Well, almost.

lol. please.

at least im a citizen. not a "subject". at least my state observes my human rights, unlike yours.
long live the fuckin queen chap.

Inviting in britbong scum even though they've literally betrayed us at evey opportunity for hundreds of years.

Rumor has it most of you "guys" in Australia are eagerly presenting 5 times a day now. Say it aint so max, say it aint so.

She is quintessential british.

Found the Maori

She is an economist and advisor. She advises the British government on cash n shiiet.

Again, laughable when you consider that America is one of the biggest abusers when it comes to human rights. Money before morals, right?

You even got called out by China not so long ago for human rights violations. Embarrassing.

whats that i couldn't hear you over colonialism

How many more americans were incarcerated today user? I hope they're enjoying their freedom.

>How many more americans were incarcerated today user

as long as there is one fuckin criminal outside of a federal penitentiary NOT ENOUGH.

I always assumed the bad teeth thing was an old holdover stereotype or something. It's not actually true, is it?

The REAL Wakanda

irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2014/08/a-worthy-country-in-need.html

The UK is an anarcho-tyranny and the world's most incompetent police state.

>eagerly presenting 5 times a day now
Explain your comment leaf, I have no idea what the fuck you're on about.
I'm guessing you're calling me a poof?

H1B is the best route isn't it?

he's calling you a muzzie, chum.

>At least I can deny the holocaust Hans.
no, you really can't

you can't even make a joke about jews

Yes but there's no need to lie about eggs and flour being banned. Some retards put up a sign saying eggs and flour won't be sold to people under 16 because they're notorious for using them to create mischief. Lying about it make you'd look like a retard

Don't forget: the campaign to make men sit down to pee

An american and a brit calling eachother out for human rights abuses. Lol

Just thought I'd bud in so we can have a trio of hypocrisy.

yeah and Germany chiming in makes the irony fuckin palpable.

name the nation-state that respected human rights.. ill wait.

It's amusingly out of date these days. We had an old school comedian from Liverpool called Stan Boardman who became known in the 70s etc especially for his jokes about the Germans (the way he said 'Germans' sounding somewhat amusing in itself in a scouse accent), these jokes mainly focusing around things like Germans reserving pool loungers with their towels at 6am, which the audience were receptive to given the fact that large numbers of the working class were encountering Germans for the first time on package holidays in Spain. Over time the popularity of this comedy faded as Brits became more worldly. These days it would just be seen as a throwback, certainly gauche in any kind of educated company, kind of like jokes about British teeth..

woes is that you?

>person from a dystopian immigrant/nigger infested police state mocks another country for being a dystopian immigrant/nigger infested police state: the thread

If you're in Europe or the west and you think your country isn't somewhere on the ladder heading down the shitter you're impossibly deluded.

We aren’t close to the nightmare the UK is.

That's rude of him.
What a wanker.

RIP cheeki m8

I wish it was a Fascist state but alas its nothing but a Cultural Marxist anti white shitheap posing as (((Democracy))) like much of western Europe.

They put this shit literally on the fence for a children's playground

Germany's government is shockingly corrupt, Democrats in the US are shockingly anti-white, Canada is shockingly a joke but Britain is the worst of all. Britain's state feels almost creepy with the banning of mundane things and people accepting it as society turns to shit.

the playground itself looks dystopian

manmade beauty has gone extinct