How much do you know about this character?

How much do you know about this character?

I know her VA doesn't get roles anymore.

About 24%.

Eng or Jap?

Her voice is the eleventh plague of Egypt.

I know that she's ugly, sounds like a crackwhore and should kill herself.

Her VA is the redhead in dragon maid.

You're not my friend. Not even close.

Unlike a lot of people who strictly focus on tits and ass I like to look at the bigger picture and as a whole Kuroko is probably the overall best anime girl. I can't really think of anybody to even compare her with.

wont get onee-sama/10

That's because onee-sama has subjected herself to slaving away for a chance at Kamijous two inch dick even though she could realistically date anybody she wants. The guy doesn't even have any powers.

This is a really retarded pizza.

Kuroko will end up with a real hero.

did YOU punch accelerator in the face?

Accelerator jobbed to an idiot without powers far weaker than Kamijou which isn't saying much. In fact this is the guy you should be cheating for because the guy that made Accel look like a joke would have shit his pants at the sight of this guy and that's factually true because he worked for him.

Is a lesbo. Can teleport. Is annoying.

Accelerator was lucky Awaki was there to save his ass.

>thanks Awaki

>Accelerator jobbed to an idiot without powers far weaker than Kamijou
pretty sure kihara could beat touma- through sheer virtue of being a grown as adult who isnt some kind of nerd who doesent work out

Teleportation master race.

Was that accelerator at full power? I don't think so.

>when people think Kamijou is strong for beating up 90lb boys and girls

Good meme boys.

That's what she gets for saving his life. It's because of her he didn't die to a street thug.

its also because of him she works for the science equivalent of the devil

I know that ever she swapped appearances with Barack Obama, the public has been doting on her unnecessarily

Annoying useless teleporting lesbian cunt
Good fucking riddance

tsk, tsk, young one
tis none other than I, Roberto Katze!

So when discussing powerlevels do we count presidential Kuroko as her prime because that makes her a lot more powerful?

>Kamijou TouMAN
>Not the biggest dick in the city

You're mistaken, that's not the first black president but the second hispanic president and the first high school dropout.

>Touma the Beta cuck
>having a dick

Either he doesn't have one or it has warts all over it. That would explain why he never takes chances with the girls.

>literal gods want the D

You must be talking about before she lost her powers and fans.

well... I don't think he was introduced at that stage of index. And Kuroko's speech was a well-aimed thrust.

>summer ends
>mass reporting ends (stupid shit like reporting over a fucking meme)
>edgy kids disappear for the most part
>actual humor can be had
>doctor chad isn't being challenged anymore and stopped

FeelsGoodMan

Dumb frogposter.

This window will close in 3 seconds...

>reporting ends
You fucking wish, you subhuman frogposter. Take your frogs, your feels, and other worthless memes back to wherever you came from.

>edgy kids disappear for the most part
But that's wrong.

Was Othinus technically a plot device?

Yes.

Still some holdouts from summer I see. Better get ready to go back to middle school

Its alot better then when every single fucking post had a reply calling the poster to kill himself. That and the faggots that kept trying to do everything in the universe to "fight" the shitposters by giving them exactly what they wanted.

Things are much better man

She has the same VA as Seiko from Corpse Party. Both Kuroko and Seiko are also lesbians who are madly in love with their best friend.

What kind of man are you looking for I would like an example.

He's a yuri-fag.

I promise you I'm not meming when I say time and time again it's Kurozuma.

Her english VA was better than her jap one.

This is coming from the guy that prefered evangelion in subs.

>you will never know anybody in real life who likes this show

feelsbadman

hes busy dropping the soap in jail tho

3 seconds...

It's not a coincidence that Mikoto and Kuroko don't mind him talking about their boobs and that he has the best girlfriend so far in the series and your favorite character doesn't.

>you will never see this series progress to a point where mikoto is in high school or at least see her enter into a mixed gender school

>frogposter accusing others of being children
Thanks for the laugh.

>It's not a coincidence that Mikoto and Kuroko don't mind him talking about their boobs
what boobs?

Well that will not be forever and we know what he will doing when he get out because there girl waiting for him.

Her voice kills my already dead braincells.

Its pretty easy to tell.

Edge is usually a sign of hormones from teenage years combined with a lack of maturity and resentment for authority, that all combined with a not fully developed mind leads to such examples as yourself.

Seriously wishing other people's deaths over anime is a sign of all of the above, as an average person doesn't have hormones running through them 24/7 that makes them hyper aggressive and a fully developed brain capable of managing their anger and not being shortsighted.

You can go fuck yourself user. Kuroko is only 13 so she isn't even close to being done. You probably wouldn't even turn down indented boobs so I don't know why you're complaining.

Shitty dyke

and here i thought tokiwadai would have Sup Forums banned

stop shitposting and go molest your roommate some more

Kuroko will probably look the best as she ages. We've already seen that Mikotos mom looks like a cow.

>pic related
Was it wrong that I self-inserted as Kuroko in that scene?

You should have self-inserted into Mikoto and imagined slender Kuroko running up and down your arm while massaging your budding breast.

Mikoto and Kuroko would make a really good end couple if Kamachi actually wanted to surprise people. He's really not as crazy as you all say he is though. He'll play it safe.

Mikoto has too many boys who self insert as Kamijou after her so that would never work because they'd all be hyper pissed.

SatenXUiharu would also be great and I don't think people would really even mind that one. I actually get excited thinking about how amazing the confession would be and who would come out first. Even though Saten is more outgoing I bet Uiharu would go first for some reason.

If Saten and Uiharu had a romance like pic related from Tsuzure Children I'd literally die. I would probably have to pause the show to cool off in between their moments.

I want to piss into Mikotos asshole and then make her go a full school day with my piss inside her without her letting it out.

faggots

>faggots
>s
It's just one person.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

Turns out most people don't know shit about Kuroko Shirai. What a sad day to be on Sup Forums.

I think a lot of people forget Kuroko has saved Kamijous life before. He's not the only one who saved her.

You're even more of a faggot than mobilecunt.

Hey, these people actually know everything about Kuroko! Glad to know Sup Forums is becoming a place of culture.

What, were you expecting a fucking parade?

I was expecting somebody to name something about her most people wouldn't know like fun facts but instead the thread is full of children who can't stand her and only look for bad points about her which ironically makes them sound like parrots because she really doesn't do anything bad.

>no matter how bad you are you will never be as bad as most of /raildex/

FEELS GOOD MAN

Fuck! I meant Index.

The reason everybody bashes on her these days is because you make a hundred posts about her in every thread, and everyone got tired of it two hundred threads ago, leaving only the haters.

Alright my girl, here's a VERY fun fact for you: Kuroko Shirai is fucking shit.

I highly doubt that because when I first started posting here it was the same thing. Nobody liked the Railguns and a lot of people didn't even remember who Haruue is because whenever I wanted to talk about them they'd just say they were irrelevant trash despite the fact that they sell the most merchandise.

Yet when I mention the fact that if almost any magical idiot in the series wanted to they could walk into Accels house and rape him in front of last order and there'd be literally nothing he could do about it besides beg them to stop like a little girl and then all of the sudden it's a problem.

I laugh when people say he'll end up with Estelle of all people.

Accel wouldn't be able to tie his shoes without Last Order around.

Her voice made me uncomfortable at first, hard later on. There's just something about that imperfection that is extremely appealing. I'd call her the hottest character in the series for that.

Haruue is unfortunately a side character in an arc that people didn't like the original content for, but years ago people practically universally agreed that Misaka was better in Railgun than in Index and the main four Railgun girls all had fans who wouldn't hesitate to defend them against all comers.

>despite the fact that they sell the most merchandise.
Haruue certainly didn't sell more merchandise than most characters.

This hasn't been true for like, thirty novels.

Teleporting lesbian with a strong sense of justice.
Has a body like a plank of wood, and is still willing to try to seduce her crush.

Most characters these new age hipsters enjoy don't sell any merchandise.

>Most characters these new age hipsters enjoy don't sell any merchandise.
Characters who are part of an animated adaptation sell more merchandise than characters who aren't for very obvious reasons. And even then, the vast majority of merchandise for most of these characters was sold ages ago.

Appeal to popularity is not even a great argument to begin with.

I usually go with the fact that they're not complete sex dolls wired to crave Kamijous dick even though he's one of the worst characters ever created in anime and he's also a self insert

The fact that you go out of your way to piss on all the other girls also means that nobody wants to contribute to your threads.

>but they insult the railgun characters too!
None of them post even a tenth as much as you. The only poster in Raildex threads who hated on anyone even half as much as you was THK and everyone hated him.

That's because nobody likes the truth.

Nobody likes a self-righteous cunt. The people who don't like the Railguns take it out on you and the characters; the people who do like them keep their mouths shut.

Whens the last time I've falsely accused a magic girl of doing something she didn't do? The answer is never and bringing up the stupid stuff they do is all part of the fun. If they were actually good characters and weren't fucking up all the time I would have no ammo.

THK almost never openly accused Misaka of something he didn't do. He just went on and on and on and on about every possible flaw in her character, every thread back to back for three hundred threads straight. It got to the point it didn't matter what you even thought of Misaka as a character: you agreed that he was a obnoxious shitstirring cunt.

That's a lot different from
>hurrr they're not in the series that much so they're irrelevant

That's literally nothing to do with their character. That's just Kamachi writing to impress the self inserting Kamijou fans because he doesn't have to think as much. These girls are elite.

I honestly don't even know who THK is.