Niggers are ug-- what now Sup Forums?

Niggers are ug-- what now Sup Forums?

she looks disgusting
i have never founded any black woman attractive

That's clearly a spic

There's always a first.

Half black half spic. Tainted and therefore black just like Obama is black.

>ly

nope

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM

You would be mute next to her tho you little melting pot Amerifag mut.

>Niggers are ug-
>Niggers are ugly
>correct
ftfy

well said m7+1

>the more white genes a wog has the more attractive they are
still a fucking dog though

DUDE WEED LMAO

weed chicks are sooooo annoying

>mystery meat with fake hair and makeup
If I put lipstick on a pig some of you faggots would fuck it.

-ly

mulattas though...

she looks really ugly lol?

The fact that you think this ape is "attractive" really shows how far your mind has gone.

actually most of the niggers are fucking ugly. there are always exceptions in cases like this. so fuck off

>>the more white genes a wog has the more attractive they are
This. White women approach the ideal of beauty the most.

Stop disrespecting your Sup Forums queen.

Sheboon btfo
Pic related

i disagree. 70-80% whiteness is optimal.

no

Taste may account for that 20-30%.
I think every mulatto girl posted in here would improve by adding 'white' features. (hair, nose, lips, face shape).
If you look at the other end of the spectrum, sub-saharan women for example, they resemble their men a lot. Low sexual dimorphism. In other words, more negro blood, less femininity.

>pictured is middle class and high yaller

-ly

She is mutt, not nigger. I know you amerimutts are realy bad to recognize what race you actualy are. And she is not pretty anyway.

Wow you're so cool

Is that mix nigger plural?

Lol look at you sick piece of shit. You do this to feel better yet you still feel like shit inside. Continue on living your angry waste of an existence. Or don't

i just don't like apes

spotted the mutt

I don't uderstand your question finnfriend.

There are people out there that wouldn't know good pussy if it smacked them in their face!

No, they probably do know good pussy but they know it's unachievable to them so they go for mystery meat niggers because they think that gives them a better chance of getting laid - then they come on here pimping their new "beauty standards" to justify their cognitive dissonance.

No, it's jews doing these race baiting threads.

It could still be white guys. I've witnessed this phenomenon myself. I have a friend who is a very scrubby looking, very nerdy dude. He hooked up with this bulemic bitch who had no tits, looked like a boy, sunken eyes and her teeth were all fucked up from puking. She fucking looked like Gollum. Anyway he'd parade her in front of us and ask us, "isn't she beautiful?" all the time. He desperately need our reinforcement and approval of his terrible decision. It's the same with these oil drillers - they come here because they need our approval for slumming it.

It could be kikes too, but I've seen non-kikes do the same shit.

thats not the disgusting ayy lmao la luz extingiuidad 'Venti'

>t. nerd

No, it's not. Venti is not queen.

it can hardly stand upright
why should i find this attractive?

You said niggerS and I only saw one mix nigger. So is that mix nigger plural.

That looks like the physical manifestation of multiple STDs.

The caption is referring to niggers in general and using a picture of just one of them as an example.

>niggers and skateboards
I was never a fan of skateboards, but I noticed how in recent years niggers have been using skateboards. They went from a dumb goth-tier thing to being trashy low-class nigger shit overnight. Niggers have the ability to fucking ruin anything.

Nose ring, big hoop earring, vacant expression reveals emptiness. Dressed like whore, eating junk food. Junkfood isnt even cheetos, its a knockoff.

= No taste no class. She has no boobs she has no ass. Sharp, masculine jawline, hips are narrow, bad for breeding. Blemishes on skin covered by makeup.

3/10. Would not fuck.

>t. oil driller
Lose the weight you fat fuck.

Racemixing is b-

Niggers with big asses look like hippos, puke

How weird that all the "beautiful" black girls paraded in this thread literally all have been "bleached" through inbreeding and sport european features.

Literally none of them have the typical sheboon nose, lips, or ugly hair.

Take ugly black, make it less ugly by injecting some white DNA in the mix, and then parading the result as "black is beautiful!"

Really activates some almonds.

Disgusting.
Once a drop of nigger genes are part of you, you are unsalvagable.

Enjoy being ugly.

How do I get a 56% Amerimutt gf?

Enjoy having stupid children as well. Oil drilling is more than 3 times as bad as feeding your children lead paint chips.

I feel bad for it.

cherrypicked mixed cunt

Do you want a mulatto or mestizo? For the former your best best is the southern states. For the later, the southwest.

You don't, Ahmed. We don't want your 100% mud-blood.

Jesus Christ.

>snapchat filters

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what a trans sideshow bob looks like after he transitioned