Dragon Ball Super

Why the fuck are they putting so many female characters in the show who they clearly have no idea how to write. Literally every new female character is terrible. Kale:Fucking Bottom Of The Barrel Garbage. Caulifla:Average at best.
Ribrianne:Fetish Pandering Magical Girl. Bunny and Both of the Catgirls:Obligatory furries with no personality.Those Two Other Magical Girls:Literally nothing.Kaway:Fapbait.

Yet all of them are better than Shit #18

he has got a point tho

Wrong

lol that's the least of their problems, the fights in super are shit tier, goku vs jiren has already been spoiled in the opening.They will paste gokus new form onto it.

Fuck me, imagine if fights in Super were like this. That choreography and the impact the blows carry, ToP would be amazing.

toei thought this was ok, we never knew how good we had it in the 90s,

The shiny shitty color palette of super is bad. I hate the digital art.

depressing

shit looks like something out of akira, the detail is great.

Cabba is just as bad as those two

ToP needs to be remade as a movie to give it the love it deserves.

they want the moeshit audience

A movie cannot last 100000 minutes user

Bri was made for me!

Once you go green
You never come clean

>toriyama
>knowing anything about writing, even males

A pity he had to be robbed of all relevence and screen time he could have had and reduced to a joke despite having been the first super saiyanfor like an year.

Looks like you triggered the manlets identifying as Krillin. She has no personality, no goals, no qualities, no reasons to marry Krilin, nothing. She's nothing more than a brooding doll.

To be honest this is the real explanation.

>Yet still writes two well done mangas
Stop using Shitper as an excuse to shit the OG DB and DBZ. Except the Buu saga it sucks.

DB manga was good until the Freeza arc ended, it shat the bed as soon as it introduced some RR loser somehow building androids stronger than everyone in the cast and then made them all act like retards by intentionally letting him continue to work on them for no less than goddamn three years iirc. Despite knowing that could very well doom them all, too. Dropped that shit right there and everything I read about DB afterwards (everyone and their mother becoming the saiyan of legend in the namek arc, etc) makes me not regret it one bit.

>I read about DB afterwards
Should have specified that by that I meant reading from second hand sources/learning about if by osmosis.

Freeza arc has the fucking shittiest writing especially regarding the power scaling in all of Dragon Ball, don't delude yourself.

>Freeza the evil invincible tyrant's battle power is 530,000! How can the heroes ever match him?
>Look, Vegeta can hurt himself and multiply his battle power several times in a single leap! He's as strong as Freeza now, may be there's hope - oops turns out he had been hiding his true full power all along!
>Here comes Piccolo to save the day - Freeza wasn't even in his final form yet!
>Freeza decided to stop playing around and goes to his true final form this time! No one can match him and Dende is dead? Goku is coming!
>Is Goku a match for Freeza? No! Turns out despite being in his final form, he still is using a tiny fraction of his true power?? (whatever happened to chi control in battle being a rare thing by the time Raditz and the other saiyans arrived on Earth, especially when Freeza just like them couldn't even read chi signatures himself? More importantly, wasn't the point of the three weaker forms point to supress his power?)

Tell me there isn't any fat to be cut down on this terrible scripting. You motherfucking can't.

I hope you're not implying Z and Dragon Ball are different series. Akira's a good artist and choreographer, but not a good writer.

What about dende?

Who?

W u w

lol Krillin clone on the surgery

You mean future krillin

Can somebody explain the big deal about having Generals now? Who cares if the threads are shit if people are following the rules and having fun? It's not like Sup Forums is a very fast board - the oldest thread is 2 1/2 hours without a reply.

An anime with too many guys and too little or worthless girls is just looks like too gay.

Reminder that ningen can't be beautiful.

Imagine having taste this shit

>implying there are well written males characters either

Vegeta's development was extremely well-written up to the Buu arc, but everything about the Buu arc was retarded nonsense anyway.

>9 is gone
>10 is gone
>4, 2 and 11 have less than half their fighters left.
>3 isn't looking good either

Why is 6 and 7 kicking so much ass?

Plot armor.

Jiren needs to rack up a huge body count sometime during this tournament, Toppo needs at least a few too.

Universe 2 has 9 fighters left.

I wonder why Akira Toriyama draws so many guys and less girls in DBZ? He likes girls and his early manga Dr.Slump and other games have some good female characters.

But they have good hentai

>7 DB threads atm

greatest decisions of all time

>wanting generals

I would have removed Caulifla (she's just a stupid plot device) and given Kale a better backstory. Remove the gang shit because it serrves no purpose. Instead, Cabba knew her beforehand and he bullied her when they were young. This removed the "I'm so useless I'm a burden to my anesan" crap. Instead, Kale has a hatred of Goku because he reminds her of a young Cabba.

Also, Kale has control over her Broly form instead of jobbing to Universe 10.

Cute!

Any ep 107 spoilers out there yet?

What the hell as Jiren been doing most of this time? Just standing and watching?

So you mean rewriting the shitty u6 cuck saiyans from the ground, much like how every single fanart of them posted here fixes their shoddy designs, is the way to go?
I agree in part because they all fucking suck, but the actual solution would be Cabba being the only important u6 saiyan there to begin with.
He's the first one to become SS there, the only one who even knew of a stronger form in Blue and with a reason to want a rematch with anyone (Vegeta), a suppoed elite guard of his planet, and most of all there's no point in hinting at saiyan wank from another universe when it was established from their introduction that they would never catch up with the ones in the main cast.

From his latest appearence he was observing Hit fight. Maybe he will pull an "your fighting style was worth studying", but more likely that would be too good for Super and he is just gonna be the strong guy whom hates to fight archetype.

I had a dream that I posted this pic of Caulifla and got b& for a month. I don't know why or what I did wrong. I felt so bad that I decided to fap. In the middle of my fap she crawled out of my computer screen and kicked my ass because I'm a weak human. Then I woke up because some guy I know from work dropped me a text.

Should I just kill myself?

Why not. Let the jobbers eliminate themselves

Cabba and Kale should both be important. Toriyama really didn't fucking try with the female Saiyans. I don't think my suggestions are perfect, but Toriyama can't write for shit anymore.

Stop being a faggot and embrace the delicious female with Toriyama's art style.

Also, complaining about female characters in any Toriyama manga. When he's always had a lot of females in his mangas even as protagonists. If you don't like it why don't you jerk off to barashit like Toriko.

Kale and Caulifa are probably the best thing to happen in Dragon Ball in along time. A lot of people wanted female saiyans.

Goku vs Cell was literally the best battle in the entire series. Even better than Goku vs Piccolo Jr. in the final DB tournament. Fucking kino battle.

I tend to like shitty tumblr art like this

So they can all job at the end.

Only Caulifla and fat Ribrianne were designed by Toriyama. Ribrianne was meant as a >gag and Caulifla was only made because Toriyama hated Toyotaro's design for Kale

I thought that Toei producers were the one's who made and pushed Kale because of the not!Broly shekels they would make?

nice headcanon retard

>Goku vs Cell was literally the best battle in the entire series
false.
Vegeta vs Zarbon
Goku vs Vegeta(saiyain arc)
Jackie chun vs Goku
Goku vs Krillin (DB)
were all better

Yes and enjoy your ban

>yfw Jiren and Toppo knocks out all but 2 Universe 6 fighters
>Kale and Hit

Also

>Oh right I can use the genki dama
>Thank god I don't have to concentrate and create the energy ball like in the previous arc, it's already there... in the sky... so Freeza can't see it, how convenient!
>Oh, remember that I lost half of the energy from the genkidama when Vegeta hit me with a ki blast? well thank god it doesn't happen here with Freeza kicking my fucking face!

>and Caulifla was only made because Toriyama hated Toyotaro's design for Kale

Source: Mi culo XD

>unfinished battle
>best anything

What's his powerlevel?

To be honest, I'm just looking forward to whatever the story has in store for Grand Priest as well as the top four universes. Plus I want to see if there was any real significance to Gin not participating in the GoD test fight or if it'll become a forgotten plot point.

Got nothing on Super saiyain god super saiyain vegeta Super SHenron Energy absorbed using his Dragon God FInal Flash

I need to rewatch Z and the original DB. As well as watch all of the movies in their entirety for the first time.

Tenshnhan against Jackie Chun is the best in the entire anime.
Piccolo jr. vs Goku not so good in anime as it is in manga, where it is hands down the best in the series.

The best of friends

>or if it'll become a forgotten plot point.

He knew the GoDs would have to fix the arena after the fight

LEAKS

Oh for fuck sake

Leaks are not coming yet friend

My wording was too vague. I know he knew they'd have to clean. What I meant was that I wonder if Geene will consistently be shown down the road to have good judgment or be smart/clever, or if the writers will forget this and just make him average like everyone else. I like that the scene seemed to be trying to draw attention to Geene.

Why doesn't Sup Forums have Mandatory ningen hate threads?

Oh, that. Yep, he seems to be the smart one, but they'll probably forget about it.

Radditz
>lol goku i've come to either capture you or kill you
Vegeta
>lol kakarot imma kill u
android 19
>lol goku I was built to kill you
android 16
cell
buu
>lol im fat and now im no but gonna kill the universe
How could a man with such a grip on amazing characters have fallen so far...

You say the word and they show up like rats.

Stop hating ningens.

some of the DB movies are hilarious in English because someone absolutely took AMV seriously and thought to make the movies one big AMV

Reminder SSG Jobku could be paralyzed by Zamasu's technique and it actually worked first time when he didn't dodge fast enough.

>watch all of the movies in their entirety for the first time.
Do it on speedy dub.

Still salty over the scar, I'm guessing?

It's dissapointing how they didn't stay together.

Be warned, most of the movies are hot garbage. They have some decent fights, but that's all.

Reminder that Jobasu had to clone himself multiple times to stand a chance against 2 monkeys

Reminder that I played you like a kid chodefag

>dub

no thx

Lets face it, this tournament is complete rubbish. It's nowhere near what it could've potentially been. So how would you fix it so it was actually good?

I'd have started this tournament arc with,at most, half of the fighters we've seen. There are far too many characters and nowhere near enough screentime going around. I would have also made so that Frieza never came back (again) Buu had a fuck ton of potential and would've been the perfect candidate. (I can see why he wasn't chosen) But I feel Frieza is nothing more than a milking machine for Toei to cash in on.

What is job